PDA

View Full Version : Wanted The Special Female Or Couple

CandHLover
05-17-2010, 12:28 PM
At the weekend I released my last submissive after a mutual agreement that her real life situation changed to the extent that she cannot offer me what I expect out of the relationship and I cannot offer her any more what she wants.

Now I have started a new search for the right female or else the right couple to take on through an online relationship. What I will be offering you is the chance to live your deepest darkest desires in the areas that I am interested in and you. This is humiliation and control.

If I did decided to take you on, I will use you for my own pleasure and even others. This could involve exhibitionism, watersports, begging, messages written under your clothes or even on full display, forced masturbation + orgasm denial, other sexual activities and tasks, or else non sexual stuff like not having enough money to pay for something, controlling your life, your clothes you wear.......

The extent of this relationship can be something that we discussed before the final agreement is drawn up between us two so that we know where one another stands. If you disobey, break any rules or does not complete any set tasks within the range of the set out agreement, you will be punished. Over time I hope to get into you head, make you view yourself as a pleasure object for my amusement and pleasure.

I am willing to take on all types of females or a couple as long as one of you is female, all ages and different skill types. If you are interested please contact me directly through the board and we can start the necessary discussions.

pettoy
05-17-2010, 01:42 PM
please tell me more sir?

CandHLover
05-17-2010, 02:03 PM
please tell me more sir?

I am not too sure what else you would like to know about.

This relationship/training if it does go ahead will be done through emails, instant messaging etc. The training sessions can last from anything from minutes to hours depending on what is happening. If it is something away from the computer and depending upon the agreement of evidence for these. You will be expected to complete this and report back to me with the evidence within a set time frame.

Once the agreement between both parties have been completed any training necessary will be done over time. I will be pushing you limits and hopefully change you in to female who craves my attention and wants to do anything to get it.

I would also be interested in training females in other areas that might please them, in return of becoming what I require of you. This would include to the extremes of changing your life to suit my requirements and yours.

For you, I notice that you want to become a pet. Some interesting aspects of a pet life can be easily transferred to the humiliation stuff that I like. Making you sleep in a cage, having to use a litter tray for the toilet, eating dog food or even normal food off the floor and being expected to drink out bowls.

If you are interested in learning more, and seeing if you can offer what I desire and if I can offer you what you desire. Please PM me with further information about yourself, and what you are willing to give me and what you might like in return.