PDA

View Full Version : Anal Play Enjoyment

roxi.slut
05-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Yes, it is a scary topic for those who have never "gone there".

i chose this forum because i think that this could aleviate some fears that newbies to BDSM may have.

So here it is. Let's think back to the first time you ever had anything in your tight little asshole. Finger, toy, enema hose, throbbing cock, fist, whatever.

Did you enjoy it the first time? Do you enjoy it now?

i will be the first to say that i [I]love anal. Always have. Wanna make me hot? Tell me an anal story, show me an anal movie, or if you're my Man, tell me about your plan to ass rape me. OMG i'm getting all drippy just thinking about it right now!!

13'sbadkitty
05-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Did you enjoy it the first time? no, i didn't at allDo you enjoy it now? perhaps it was who i was with and now who i am with, but now i like it quite abit, maybe it is just being with one who knows what He's doing?

roxi.slut
05-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah i think it matters who you're with. i never enjoyed oral and was scared to try anal with anyone until i got with my Man. Now, i love it all.

denuseri
05-17-2010, 04:54 PM
I love it like crazy...but your poll is kinda conditional...so I voted that its ok with lube, though lots of lube isnt nessesarally nessesary for it to be awsome; no lube at all for me wouldnt work.

brwneydgirl
05-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Cute...:) (I'm not revealing my answer) LOL

denuseri
05-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Well lets see, I know what the board looked like after my vote..so I suspect I also now know what you voted for brown lol, It will be our secret hon winks.

brwneydgirl
05-17-2010, 06:37 PM
^ LMAOOOOO...ahhh well...a girl's gotta have some secrets, doesn't she? ;)

Reveler
05-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi there!

Brand new to the site completely but this thread caught my eye...

I have been trying to work a little anal play into my regiment and have found it a little hard to do, maybe you could give me some advice.

When I tried the "throbbing cock" it was one of the most painful experiences ever, and not the fun kind, but when I have tried alone with a toy or something I have found it more doable.

I want the pain, but I want pleasure too...any toys or techniques or personal experiences you would recommend?

roxi.slut
05-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Here is a good place to look, Reveler..

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20813 (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20813)

denuseri
05-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Gradualy increasing the size of your toys until a cock is easier to acomadate.

Guera
05-17-2010, 10:44 PM
It helps if you can make him 1- get you really really turned on 2- go super slow at the beginnning

Ozme52
05-18-2010, 01:40 PM
I guess I'll never get to see the poll results as it only asks for and has responses for those who receive... and I'm a giver. ;)

nawteeone
05-18-2010, 02:31 PM
I want the pain, but I want pleasure too...any toys or techniques or personal experiences you would recommend?

I find that having a plug in first helps twofold: It gets the area ready, and just having something in my ass makes me very, very wet. The more aroused I am, the more relaxed I will be when something of more substance works its way in.

OMG. I never, ever thought that having something in my ass would feel even better than regular old sex. But I crave it now....and I swear I would be more likely to reach orgasm through anal than regular (I say more likely because I've never orgasmed from intercourse of any sort.....I stay tauntingly close to the edge).

But I also find I have to be in the mood. On the occasions where we have been rushed, or my mind just isn't there, it's not nearly as good for me or for M.

denuseri
05-18-2010, 02:58 PM
I guess I'll never get to see the poll results as it only asks for and has responses for those who receive... and I'm a giver. ;)

Oh dear...just vote anyways than for me I love it so much I should have two votes anyways lol.

denuseri
05-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Sighs for those who havent or wont vote becuase they are givers lol:

With 15 votes in so far:

My ass is exit only! 0 at 0%
Tried it, not interested 2 at 13.33%
OMG you want it WHERE? 1 at 6.67%
Painful start, but pleasureful 5 at 33.33%
It's ok with a lot of lube. 3 at 20.00%
I love it, pain and all, no lube, thank you! 4 at 26.67%

nawteeone
05-18-2010, 03:04 PM
FWIW-I was torn between the last 2. Honestly, it's about 50/50 depending on my mood.

subrob99
05-18-2010, 08:30 PM
I never have had an actual cock in my ass but have enjoyed a good vibe and strapon. I havent decided yet if i would like the real thing but thinking about it can be a turn on.

Papi's Chiquita
05-20-2010, 10:58 AM
At first I wasn't into it. Just thinking how dirty and painful it was. I guess you just have to be with the right person. I definately wouldn't have done it with just anyone.
But now that I'm with my Papi, I enjoy it. Especially as a punishment. He told me I couldn't move, that I had to just take it. It was a very big turnon, despite the pain.

brwneydgirl
05-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I guess you just have to be with the right person.

Amen to that. ;)

DomBob
05-23-2010, 12:14 PM
My wife is fairly vanilla but one day we were on the couch and she was in a summer dress and I was casually fondling her. When I playfully asked if I could continue she shocked the hell out of me by saying "You should probably take what you have been trying to get for a while." and pulled out some packets of Vaseline for me to lube her ass with.

This had taken me about two years to get her to this point. I always use lubes part way during foreplay and frequently will rub her back passage with some and when fingering her will often gently insert one or two fingers back there.

The one thing I always do is if my playing becomes too painful -- I stop.

Ozme52
05-24-2010, 04:48 AM
The one thing I always do is if my playing becomes too painful -- I stop.

By your definition or hers?

I've learned not to stop unless she uses her safeword, no matter how "bad" it sounds. ;)

flying66
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Did you enjoy it the first time?
I had to try a couple times before I managed to get anything in... first time was a tampon (I kid you not) I think I was about 12, it didn't want to go in and I barely managed the tip if at all.

the second time was with my first vibrating dildo and wow did it hurt! I didn't use lube got maybe 1/2 an inch in and then pulled out and it throbbed! I finally succeeded after sucking on it a bit to get it wet and carefully get it in while curled up with my legs tucked up... that's when I learned that anal is all about the angle at least for me.

Do you enjoy it now?

I love anal! although the though of anal sex before we're actually doing it makes me sqeemish, as usual for me, I need a little lube and just the tip in and about 20 seconds or so for that little inner sphincter to relax, then it's all good ^_^

Not a lot of lube though... because too much lube makes it slide in a little too easy and a little too fast, then it just hurts because I don't get time to adjust

my Master says that my ass is opens up easier than my pussy and I'm inclined to agree... He's longer than I'm deep so getting the end of my vaginal canal smashed isn't very pleasant DX

SlaveWithOwner
06-17-2010, 02:34 AM
Interesting thread. Caught my eye as My Master has told me she is going to open me up down there very soon. I want to please her (and enjoy it myself as much as poss)but I've only ever had one finger in there a couple of times in my life and I know she can get carried away with her toys and strap-ons ;) She's bought me a buttplug so we could start preparing me for the 'big one' but refusing to let me use it yet because i was too eager- I am eager to get a bit ready cos I know she going to tie me down and do it one day soon anyway. Just wondering how quickly you went from finger to dildo (with or without lube??) without it being toooo painful? We have a safeword but I really don't want to dissapoint her. She buying lots of things (ropes and clamps i'm guessing) in preparation and is very excited about it.

SlaveWithOwner
06-17-2010, 02:35 AM
ps. Cheers Flying66 for tip on not too much lube cos it go in too fast -- I was going to beg for LOTS on the night!

Beardy
06-18-2010, 04:32 AM
I love anal play on my slave. We have just purchased an anal hook and it's been our best buy yet. There is so many applications and ways you can use it. Yes there expensive but they are well worth the money

curiouspet {Crovack}
06-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Did you enjoy it the first time? Do you enjoy it now?

The first time was a bit more painful that I'd anticipated, though not really unenjoyable. I've found that a slow start makes it a better experience for the both of us since it gives me time to relax. A little bit of lube helps too.

I really enjoy the sensations of it and have found that I can orgasm rather strongly from anal.

Curtis
07-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm too late to vote, but put me down for, 'Tried it, not interested.'

Odysseus
07-28-2010, 10:23 PM
why stop at a cock???

grinsssss

-O