PDA

View Full Version : Breast Bondage

Mobius
12-31-2002, 09:02 PM
Open a site for Breast Bondage

Mobius
01-03-2003, 06:40 AM
But 18 people looked?

I have seen storys on it. I also have a huge archive of images and movies. I just wanted to see if we could start a discussion pro or con.
of course if no one is interested the moderator can close this thread.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-03-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by bbeale7
But 18 people looked?

I have seen storys on it. I also have a huge archive of images and movies. I just wanted to see if we could start a discussion pro or con.
of course if no one is interested the moderator can close this thread.

I'm quite all for it, actually. I guess I just missed this thread altogether. Terribly sorry and all.

I quite like the look and the color of a nice, tightly bound breast, especially if there are other wonderful compliments to enhance the experience. Hot candle wax and clothespins come right to mind. It's an area of which I have some meager dripping of experience. ;)

BruceBoxer
01-03-2003, 03:32 PM
I concur--I'm a breast bondage afficianado from way back--the look is such a turnon--add some nipple torture (giving and receiving) and I'm in heaven.

AmandasSpankee
01-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Sometimes, just having to wear a bra all day can be all the breast bondage I can take!!

But this does sound interesting, maybe it's something we could try out, Mistress?

Mobius
01-03-2003, 07:26 PM
The Look of a 44dd tightly wrapped with white cotten rope 3/8 diameter.
The Breast bulging like a baloon is hot.
But I assume that one has to be safe as not to cut off blood flow
for to long
Is there any one who can be declared an expert?:confused:
Is there a doctor of breastboundology or mamorymodifecation in the house

BDSM_Tourguide
01-03-2003, 08:09 PM
The Look of a 44dd tightly wrapped with white cotten rope 3/8 diameter.
The Breast bulging like a baloon is hot.
But I assume that one has to be safe as not to cut off blood flow
for to long
Is there any one who can be declared an expert?:confused:
Is there a doctor of breastboundology or mamorymodifecation in the house

Well, like I said, I have a good deal of experience with it. My wife and I practice it nearly every time we have a BDSM scene. I keep trying to talk her into wearing the breast bondage as a bra out in public, but she will have none of it. Something about her already exceptionally large tits looking even bigger and standing out for all the world to see makes her feel uncomfortable. Kind of makes me feel uncomfortable, too, but only in the sense that my pants get too tight all of a sudden. LOL

You do have to be careful not to wrap them too tightly, or if you do wrap them tightly, keep a close eye on them. Watch the color. If the breasts start turning purple, it might be time to unwrap them. Also, feel them. if they are cold to the touch, that means they are not getting enough blood and you should unwrap them as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a doctorate one can get for bondage, breast or otherwisem but if there ever is, I will be going for it. LOL

Finding_Fantasy
01-04-2003, 09:42 AM
I don't mind the breast bondage. If I am in the right mood then it can be exceptionally good. However, being pregnant kind of slows it down a bit because my breasts are mucho sensitive....and growing. BLAH!!! Anyway, I get kind of a thumping feeling in them, like a dull throbbing. It's when that throbbing goes away that I know it's time to take it off. It can be quite nice if done properly.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
I don't mind the breast bondage. If I am in the right mood then it can be exceptionally good. However, being pregnant kind of slows it down a bit because my breasts are mucho sensitive....and growing. BLAH!!! Anyway, I get kind of a thumping feeling in them, like a dull throbbing. It's when that throbbing goes away that I know it's time to take it off. It can be quite nice if done properly.

But they look SO nice and juicy and squishy and are fun to play with when they are all bound up like that.

Mmm... Makes me happy to think of it.

Hey! I have pics of this somewhere!

write4jetc
01-05-2003, 06:39 PM
Hey, sub, did I tell you that I found a neat new gadget to use as nipple clamps? Yeah, those hangers that men use to hand trousers on, the ones with the clips to hold onto the hems?
Wouldn't they be great? And with a built in handle, to lead someone around with ....
But we can try the breast bondage thing too, if you like ... <grin>

Mobius
01-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
But they look SO nice and juicy and squishy and are fun to play with when they are all bound up like that.

Mmm... Makes me happy to think of it.

Hey! I have pics of this somewhere!
The other thing is since you are lactating your master could impose a form of bondage that does not require rope. He could withhold breast pumping and when the breast gets too bloated with milk. That would be a form of puniment.

Mobius
01-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by write4jetc
Hey, sub, did I tell you that I found a neat new gadget to use as nipple clamps? Yeah, those hangers that men use to hand trousers on, the ones with the clips to hold onto the hems?
Wouldn't they be great? And with a built in handle, to lead someone around with ....
But we can try the breast bondage thing too, if you like ... <grin>

I have tried to post to this foram but it is to large and when I tried to reduce in photo shop it does not look good
help

I have 4.34gb of images some pertinant to topic some not
what is the correct way of reducing an image in mb with out reducing qualtiy.
I have photo shop 7
I am just a dabler not an expert

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2003, 09:59 PM
The way this forum is set up is not very picture friendly. You may only post one file at a time, unless I'm very mistaken, but I only see one box for a file. The file size must be less than 100K.

What might be a better alternative for you is to send the administrator of this site Jinn a private message and ask him about submitting your pics to the member's photo section.

Granted, though, if they are copyrighted and already distibuted materials from other sites, he won't be able to post them to this site.

As for shrinking your files and file sizes, every photo software is different. I use Paint Shop Pro 7 and it's very easy to do. You just load the image, click image info and then you can resize and reformat to any file type, size and color depth. I don't know if Adobe is that easy to use or not. Check the help file.

veru_skjava
01-06-2003, 07:41 AM
There is the nifty yahoo create a photo album option as well.

You could go to yahoo, create a photo album then place the link here for all to view.

veru skjava

veru_skjava
01-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Rope bondage is coool, however the use of pipe clamps at the base has proven delicious. Soft crafting plastic can be placed over the joining point and believe me it works extremely well.

There is also no slippage with this inventive design.

Just one lil way we have found breast bondage enjoyable.

*wink*;)
veru skjava

BDSM_Tourguide
01-06-2003, 08:08 AM
And how do you get plastic on it?

veru_skjava
01-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Will work on illustrations and post or email the pics for you Sir.
smiles

veru skjava

Mobius
01-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by veru_skjava
Rope bondage is coool, however the use of pipe clamps at the base has proven delicious. Soft crafting plastic can be placed over the joining point and believe me it works extremely well.

There is also no slippage with this inventive design.

Just one lil way we have found breast bondage enjoyable.

*wink*;)
veru skjava

I have seen that done on torture galaxy it is very interesting and the sub did not seem to be screeming in pain evin with needles in the band. I will see about that photo album you sugested and see if I can set it up. Is it adult rated?

veru_skjava
01-06-2003, 10:35 AM
Yes, it can be made adult rated:)

I am trying to locate the pics I have of the pipe clamps.

The plastic I used is called fantastic plastic, it is used in crafting, melted/softened in water with a tinny bit of oil, and placed into a mold. However, I wrapped it around the spot that the two ends form a circle and wooo hoooo, absolutely no pinching!!!

You are correct, it is a wonderful experience, sensitizes the breasts, inflates them, and without a great deal of unpleasant discomfort.

Pipe clamps are thin round bands of various sizes that fit over a pipe and clamp down a patch to stop a leak. the 4" size work best, or 3,5" and can be tightened up quite nicely!:o

veru skjava

Finding_Fantasy
01-07-2003, 01:38 AM
Okay well I went to post this in here, but for some reason it threw it into a new thread. How strange. Anyway, here is what I said.

Bbeale...hmmm not sure about the whole lactating thing. It is kinda a turn off. Though, ye, you did mention as a punishment, but I don't think it would be a good form. At least not for me.

As for nipple clamps: I like them to a certain extent but I have really sensitive nipples to begin with without being pregnant. I did like the ones we had back in Texas though. They were the adjustable kind with the rubber tips. Alligator clamps just look to scary for me.

However, Master did used to make a breast bondage harness out of a good length of rope and a choker chain or two. The chain was used as a kind of bit while the ropes were around to the back of my head around my breasts and such. It was a neat little trick. Perhaps he can describe it better than I can. Also, he could use it to pull me back into him when we were having sex since it had a sort of reins on the back. This way, neither of got tired and it was actually relatively painless. That's one of the things that he's done with the breast bondage that I liked.

veru_skjava
01-07-2003, 03:23 AM
oohhhhhhhhh that sounds like fun.

I agree Fantasty those alligatot or clover **shudders** clamps are awful.

I have a great pair of lil vises, they're flat with av screw down wqually square top peice. I think they look cool as well.

Am still looking for the pics.

veru skjava ;)

Finding_Fantasy
01-07-2003, 04:13 AM
We had a vice once, though we never got to use it, unfortunately. It was one of those that has the wood (or whatever) that sits on the top and bottom of the breasts and is tightened. Master bought it when I first got back up to Canada in hopes that I could return to Texas, but it wasn't so. We still have it, though it is locked in a storage shed 2000 miles from here with all the rest of our stuff, along with our spreader bar and paddle that a friend made for us.

I have never had clover clamps (nor alligator for that matter) used but both just look a little too nasty for my liking. As for the harness, well maybe my dear Master over there would be willing to descrive it a bit better. It's too bad we don't have an pictures of it, though I guess it is easy enough to make.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-07-2003, 05:12 AM
... to describe it. Although, I would like to be more awake first. And maybe have a model while I type. ;)

veru_skjava
01-07-2003, 05:24 AM
*hands you a cup of Hazelnut coffee*

would this help wake you Sir?

*giggles*

veru skjava ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-07-2003, 05:27 AM
I think I need to talk to your master about getting special permission to beat you just once. LOL

Maybe I'll take a picture of it and post it here.

veru_skjava
01-07-2003, 05:32 AM
*cute adorable look*

*sapphire blues wide eyed*

me? naaaaaaaaaa giggling hard, my master doesn't even beat me...

Care for more coffee Sir?

BDSM_Tourguide
01-07-2003, 05:34 AM
Uh-huh... *Copy, paste, email*

What was his email address again?

Mobius
01-07-2003, 08:29 AM
Nipple clamps. As I understant (Not an expert) The nipple goes numb any way after a time then when it is removed it is as painfull as it was when it was first put on.

Yes serrated aligator clamps are not a good idea. They could break the skin and lead to tetnis. Try explaining that to your doctor while he is giving you a tetnis shot in your nipple. ouch!

:eek:

AmandasSpankee
01-07-2003, 12:19 PM
This all sounds just too wonderful for words! I wonder if I'll have time to stop at the hardware store on the way home ...

Hey, Mistress - are you listening? I'm getting ideas here - and it's al their fault (points at others in forum>

Don't some of these sound like a lot more fun than humiliating me? You could tie me up somewhere, attach the 'hardware', and if I moved around or said it hurt, you could punish me for talking!!!

Oh, gods, I have a meeting in a little while ... why am I looking at these posts now?

write4jetc
01-07-2003, 12:32 PM
And the part that would be fun for me would be ... what???

Now, if we could do this outdoors somewhere - maybe at your Dad's place - it definitely has some possibilities.

Tell you what - you go to your meeting, and I'll go to the hardware store - wouldn't want you getting something too over the top! And if you make it through your meeting with dry panties - ha! - we can try this out tonight.

By the way - does anyone else use wet panties as a gag? Wicked!

Finding_Fantasy
01-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Nipple clamps. As I understant (Not an expert) The nipple goes numb any way after a time then when it is removed it is as painfull as it was when it was first put on.

Yes serrated aligator clamps are not a good idea. They could break the skin and lead to tetnis. Try explaining that to your doctor while he is giving you a tetnis shot in your nipple. ouch!

:eek:

Well, for me it's not about being comfortable. Just the level of pain I can endure. Some days I can take more than others so the adjustable clamps are better for me. A matter of personal preference. :)

BDSM_Tourguide
02-17-2003, 07:03 PM
I was just reading through these older messages again and replying to the ones that still had some life left in them. I saw this one and had one thing to add.

Breast bondage can be a lot of fun, especially if you use your imagination. There are several ways to enhance the experience, as with nipple clamps, for instance.

Think of a few other things, though, like:

[list=1]
Bind the breasts TO something. Anchor them to the bed or a tree or other heavy objects.
Try to see how many clothespins you can make fit on each breast as they turn purple. Imagine that sensation!
Flogging, with a light flogger, bound breasts can produce marvels of sensation. Can also produce technicolor.
Sucking the skin of bound breasts will result in bigger, easier to leave hickies that last longer.
A ruler is a bound breast's worst nightmare. Well, maybe not, but it's up there.
Bind the breasts as tightly as possible just to watch them turn colors, then let them go and watch as the submissive does the "get blood back in the boobies" dance.
[/list=1]

Enhance your bondage experiences and make them as worthwhile as possible. It'll be fun. Trust me.

Mobius
02-18-2003, 07:30 AM
Finding_Fanticy is in for an intersting night

LIONESSINBOOTS
02-22-2003, 08:48 PM
hmmmm never have tried breast bondage . sounds interesting though:p although i agree with the bra being binding .lol hate the things had to be a man that created them no woman would create something so uncomfortable lol no offence guys lol:)

burger_01
09-30-2003, 01:22 AM
anyone got a reliable technique for this? i've read of a few.. but they are far from exacting.. and i don't want to mess it up and have my sub not enjoy it first time :)

thanks

mackie
09-30-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Bind the breasts TO something. Anchor them to the bed or a tree or other heavy objects.

A time ago I played with a Chinese girl who had (as some more Asian girls do) nipples that where little balls on top of here titties. I tied her tumbs with shoelaces to her nipples, not even very tight, then tied her legs spread out, and started toying her with a vibrator. After a very short time she was getting on the edge and her arms started shaking, in this way torturing her own nipples. When she finally came she pulled her nipples almost 5 cm.:D

Xue Lan
09-30-2003, 01:12 PM
That sounds very delightful, in a painful sort of way!

Sire Fox likes nipple clamps connected with a chain. I must hold the chain in my mouth until instructed otherwise. If there are weights on the chain, letting go is not a good thing!

He may have me place my hair in a ponytail, and he ties the pony tail to the back of a chair, so the chain is pulled very tight.

I do not have large breasts, and I have had breast cancer, so by agreement, He does not tie them in a harness or wrap them with rope. But he is very imaginative in other ways, ya!

;)

Yes Mobius, removing the clamps hurts more than applying them. Have your subbie take a deep breath just as you remove them - the blood rushing back into the nipples is an exquisite fire.

Pipe stem clamps have many good uses - they come in many sizes. the small ones can be easily affixed to a number of places in the home, which when combned with bits of rope or D rings, can create instant bondage hooks that your enighbours will never see (unless you have them over). Home Depot and Revy are verrrry interesting places to shop.

:D

norton
10-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Breast bondage only works if her breasts are reasonably large.

1. Wrap a long rope around her chest several times just under her breasts. Wind a second rope several times around her chest just above her breasts. Using a new short length of rope run it under the lower and upper chest ropes and pull them together at the center and outsides.

2. Get her up on her hands and knees so her breasts hang down. Use 3/8 or 1/4 inch nylon rope and circle her breasts about 3 or 4 times. Check often for circulation by pressing a finger into her bound breasts. It should turn white then re-color to pink.

vanillaslave
11-18-2003, 04:34 PM
I was looking at the pictures forum and noticed several breast bondage pics with dark purple breasts.

I have had one experience with breast bondage which I actually did not enjoy at first and then found myself not wanting the ropes removed. However the Dom I was with, was actually demonstrating several things to me and informed me that it was unsafe to leave breasts bound for extended periods. I seem to recall him mentioning more than 45 minutes was damaging to the breast. I do recall turning reddish and being a bit curious about the blood flow situation. I don't honestly remember the exact nature of the color but it certainly wasn't this dark purple that I just saw in the photos.

So I came here for further edification on the subject and see this post by BDSM_tourguide.

You do have to be careful not to wrap them too tightly, or if you do wrap them tightly, keep a close eye on them. Watch the color. If the breasts start turning purple, it might be time to unwrap them. Also, feel them. if they are cold to the touch, that means they are not getting enough blood and you should unwrap them as soon as possible.

which was really what I wanted to know. Then later in this thread I see a post also by BDSM_tourguide that says (and i could not figure out how to quote from two posts that far apart..) but it basically said here is something fun to do... and one of them was watch the breasts change color and turn purple.

I've only just begun to post here and am very impressed by BDSM_tourguide and his knowledge of BDSM and so I am asking for further info on the breast bondage subject,from him (Him *wink*) or anyone else with knowledge on the subject.

When should a sub be concerned about the blood flow in her breasts? is it true that you can only leave the ropes on for a short amount of time?

BDSM_Tourguide
11-18-2003, 05:11 PM
LOL You know what they say? Flattery will get you everything.

You should always be careful when engaging in any BDSM activity, whether it be binding breasts or just simply kneeling for your dominant's pleasure.

I mean, it is conceivable that while attempting to kneel, you could turn your knee or twist your ankle. While kneeling, blood flow is restricted from your feet, just as it is in breat bondage (only with the breasts and not the feet). This can cause problems, but is not likely to be threatening unless you plan to kneel for like a week at a time.

I think probably the best way to judge when to take the ropes off is by using common sense. Go by how you feel, first and foremost. If your breasts don't feel "right" or are numb or cold, then tell your dominant that it's time for the ropes to come off.

Your dominant should also be paying attention, too. If he sees some of the obvious signs of blood flow restriction, then he should use his common sense and remove the bindings.

It is unsafe to leave the ropes on for as long as what you saw in the pictures featuring the dark purple breasts, but it is not likely to be a serious health risk. Do you really want to take the chance, though?

I usually just look for the start of them turning purple and then I will disengage the bondage, unless the scene we are doing calls for more lengthy and elaborate work. I might leave the bondage on longer in that case just to set the mood a little better.

I would never leave any bondage on long enough to permanently harm someone, though. Loss of blood flow can lead to tissue necrosis and can cause the skin and outer lying tissue to slough off like a snake's skin. It's very, very unpleasant.

Don't be too paranoid with my advisories, though. Try it for yourself and enjoy. Once you practice it for awhile, you will learn what works for you and so will your dominant.

norton
11-19-2003, 06:59 PM
I was a fireman for a while. In EMT school we learned to test for adequate blood circulation by pressing a finger into the area of concern. It should turn white and return to a pink color within a few seconds. If not there is inadequate blood circulation.

muhshilltopper
02-18-2004, 09:27 PM
What exactly does a "Bondage Bra" entail?
I have heard them mentioned in several threads and I am just curious about what they will exactly do.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Curtis
02-19-2004, 02:48 PM
You'll probably get a more complete response from BDSM_Tourguide, but what I think of when I see that term is a bra fashioned from rope, thin chains or leather straps whose purpose is to 'lift and separate' but not to conceal anything. They're best if they're constrictive, to make the nipples stand out and maybe cause the breasts to bulge. Obviously, there are safety concerns....

Bondage bras are made by professional companies (like Spartan/Centurion), but most I see in photos are homemade.

muhshilltopper
02-19-2004, 08:30 PM
thanks

lynangel
02-20-2004, 05:52 PM
For those wanting to try this for the first time then you can't go far wrong using the "velcro" straps which are sold in diy stores here in UK. They make stretchy ones as well as ordinary straps and each one is self fastening so couldn't be easier to use.

They are also brill for when you go away from home and don't want to traipse loads of rope around with you! Fit into a small make up bag!

Lynangel

tehya
05-24-2004, 01:58 AM
This has got to be one of my most favorite things to have done to me, or to even do to myself. I never knew anything about it until I saw a picture and just had to try it!

My favorite is to start at the base of one breast and wrap rope around until there is just a globe of my breast at the end... then up around the back of my neck, and over to the other breast to repeat the same as the first...

My breasts stick out and with a shirt on, they look like a bloody shelf! I wish I had the courage to wear it out in public, but as mentioned earlier in this thread, the bondage really makes them appear much larger, and they are huge to begin with! LOL! I use about 30 ft of rope when I wrap my breasts.

There is not one thing that I don't love about breast bondage, and all the variations to it (nipple clamps, rubber bands around the nipples, pegs, slapping, etc.). I would suggest that every woman try it at least once, no twice, awww heck, just keep doing it!!!

Master's tehya

happycrops
05-26-2004, 01:42 PM
You have the capacity to experience sensations beyond your wildest dreams when are you going to realise that?

slavelucy
05-26-2004, 02:03 PM
You have the capacity to experience sensations beyond your wildest dreams when are you going to realise that?

Who are you talking to?!

myri_SN
05-27-2004, 04:05 AM
anyone got a reliable technique for this? i've read of a few.. but they are far from exacting.. and i don't want to mess it up and have my sub not enjoy it first time :)

thanks
technique? we just use rope and wrap and wrap and wrap and wrap :D , bending forwards a bit so the breasts hang makes it easier but see a special technique there

belle morte
05-27-2004, 07:51 AM
:p breast bondage is really hot.. it makes me wish I had larger breasts to enjoy it with..

I really enjoy this pic though

cornelius76
05-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Nice pic, belle morte!

Breast bondage is probably the thing that turned me into a switch (particularly combined with further rope bondage). No experience in administering yet, but high on the wishlist... :D

Kalluss
06-05-2004, 08:30 AM
I'm not a big fan of the "breasts so compressed they turn purple" look It's nice as a fantasy and to look at, but in performance I always worry that placing that much force on the tissues will result in cysts forming later.

And besides, the breasts I have to work with on my sub would not stay on even if I tried. Instead I prefer to bind breasts in a web much like the picture below. That way I can just throw one of my dress shirts on her and we can go out. I also don't have to worry about checking her too often to ensure that she's OK.

the other way I've done it, and it took a lot of time an patience, not to mention about 125 ft of robe was to tie a 7 part 5 bight turkshead around her chest. We did it in red rope and it was stunning. She said it felt like it was writhing over her skin the whole time.

jaeangel
06-07-2004, 06:42 AM
HAs anyone tried breast binding?
It doesn't work well on someone with small tits (mine are a 36B) but I can get some good sensations out of it. Anyone with large tits would get more out of this exercise in pain.
I have a couple of old bedsheets cut into strips, and I wrap them around my upper chest, from armpit to the floating ribs (the bottom of my ribcage). Under the wrapping I'll put some irritant (I use the small pebbles people put in the bottom of fishtanks) but marbles might be better for a sub with large breasts, or even thumbtacks if you like that. Or even child's jacks.
Wind the strips of sheet as tight around the ribcage as possible. The intent is to crush the breast flesh as tightly into the chest as possible. It's just uncomfortable at first, but the longer the wrapping stays on the more intense the pain becomes. For extra punishment (this is impossible for me, trying to do it to myself) you might have her lie on the floor on her stomach and bind the hands and feet together behind the back in a hogtie. The weight of the sub's body coms to rest on the compressed breasts, and the pain from the pressure on it as well as the pain from whatever irritant is in the wrapping gets really intense. I'll beg for my imaginary master to let me out after an hour.

Jill Bird
11-10-2004, 12:20 PM
4/6

Well those boobs are just the right size for binding.:)

i dont think men realise how painful it is to be tit-tied. it really hurts!
and when the cords are removed it is even worse.
my trainer likes to do it to me but i ask my husband not to let him do it too often. unfortunately its one of my husbands favourite scenes. Jill

leo9
11-10-2004, 12:40 PM
I can't see the pix on the thread, but got the links in the email notifying me of the post and they worked there. I agree with TG about the models. They didn't seem to get it at all.

Spike

My ex wife was a former porn model, and she used to get very sarcastic about photographers who expected models who were bored out of their skulls to give a convincing impression of panting lust.

myri_SN
11-10-2004, 01:12 PM
my trainer likes to do it to me but i ask my husband not to let him do it too often. unfortunately its one of my husbands favourite scenes. Jill
well jill all i can say is i love it, the tighter the better and the more often the better. :D
does that mean master is right? He says i am pain slut.... :o
but i don't think it hurts that much.

leo9
11-10-2004, 01:14 PM

Well, yes, that's the point, dear. If it wasn't painful as well as pretty, it wouldn't be half as much fun.

(wide eyed) Really?

The way some of my slaves screamed and squirmed gave me a clue...

You poor, poor girl. I'd say your story has touched my heart, but actually the effect was quite a bit further down.

Chuckdom19
11-10-2004, 02:17 PM
I honestly believe the comparison as to whether the pain is severe or not depends on the person.

One lady I used to bind had boobs you could use a paddle on, and she hardly noticed.

My current partner is so sensitive, mere nipple stimulation can drive her to multiple orgasms. I don't dare use anything forceful, nor can we go to the well-known 'balloon tits' ties; the first time we tried, she used her safeword after less than 5 minutes, and the pain lasted a few weeks.

As with all human endeavor, communications and caring are the keys to success.

Julia_s
11-10-2004, 03:08 PM
My ex wife was a former porn model, and she used to get very sarcastic about photographers who expected models who were bored out of their skulls to give a convincing impression of panting lust.

Thanks for you opinion. Well, I'd like to ask you to give me some advices about rope bondage, and about how to make it look impressive on the photos?

BDSM_Tourguide
11-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Please, for the love of whatever god you worship, take the hint and start these discussions somewhere else. Just doing a very basic search, there are now 32 seperate threads with breast bondage mentioned in them. Find one of those and reply or start a new one and let a mod do their job, but please don't use inappropriate forums for seperate discussions.

Thank you.

Thread merged into an open Breast Bondage thread - sl

dicktracy
11-26-2004, 03:40 PM
This is my wife tracy what do you think

funtime37
12-01-2004, 01:36 PM
personally i would like to see more pictures of any kind of your wife. i think that you are a lucky man.

Nuadu
12-09-2004, 08:57 AM

thanks

Yeas, I would like to check up on breast bondage technique too! I had never heard of nor imagined it; thus making it a kink for me. First saw it on a large breast website and didn't like the looks of it. Later I saw some very erotic breast bondage pics. As much as I like tit-fucking my wife's DDs with her bra below them (makes them stand straight up) I could just imagine the thrill of tying them prettily and using a flavored lube, sliding in between them, my head in and out of her mouth..mmm.. Sorry I guess I got carried away. Still, I would appreciate any tips from any other breast fans out there; women too who have been on the receiving end!

dicktracy
12-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Abit dark but hope you like it just the same

BDSM_Tourguide
12-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Abit dark but hope you like it just the same

dicktracy,

There are new rules in effect for posting pictures to the forums now. Read the announcement at the top of any forum page and please abide by the new rules.

Thanks.