PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Domination King
05-19-2010, 11:22 PM
You are all familiar, I assume, with a chain link fence. They are pretty much the standard default for a property barrier. Well after looking at them, combined with my penchant for seeing a woman in agony I had a thought. I haven't tried this, but I'm curious if it's possible. Can you force a woman's breasts (dependant on the size of course), compact them so tightly in your hands that you can feed the breast through one of the holes in the fence until the metal wire is up against her body, and her breast is bulged on the other side? Granted I can imagine the problematic situation with it, the blood loss, and other such physical calamities. I'm just not sure if it's even physically possible. They are quite small holes, but I think they do vary in size. With the right combination of breast size and chain link fence, I thought it might be plausible, however dangerous. Thoughts?

shyslut
05-20-2010, 12:55 AM
I have seen a similer effect you are talking about done with like fish nets. Very cool photos and it seems itd be a cool texture not just the boobs but also other parts of the body going through the netting without risk of injury!

Domination King
05-20-2010, 02:25 AM
Perhaps you might have a link to such pictures?

fetishdj
05-20-2010, 02:26 AM
YOu could use plastic coated, large chainlink as often appears in council houses here (until someone buys the house off the council and replaces it with a proper fence from B&Q that costs more than a couple of quid to buy) and you don't even really need to press that hard to get an effect. Get a roll of it, place one end so that the nipples are poking through and then wrap your woman in the rest of the roll. Almost total bondage with nipples/breasts and possibly even pussy exposed for access...

ppr128
05-20-2010, 02:35 AM
It might be possible, but loss of circulation could be problematic. Given that the quickest way to free her would involve wire cutters or bolt cutters in the case of an emergency...

Just be careful, eh? Always better to err on the side of caution, I think.

thir
05-20-2010, 09:58 AM
You are all familiar, I assume, with a chain link fence. They are pretty much the standard default for a property barrier. Well after looking at them, combined with my penchant for seeing a woman in agony I had a thought. I haven't tried this, but I'm curious if it's possible. Can you force a woman's breasts (dependant on the size of course), compact them so tightly in your hands that you can feed the breast through one of the holes in the fence until the metal wire is up against her body, and her breast is bulged on the other side? Granted I can imagine the problematic situation with it, the blood loss, and other such physical calamities. I'm just not sure if it's even physically possible. They are quite small holes, but I think they do vary in size. With the right combination of breast size and chain link fence, I thought it might be plausible, however dangerous. Thoughts?

I am not sure what you mean with loss of blood? Do you envision the breasts torn?

Anyway, it is probably not safe to put somebody's bodyparts into something which you cannot get them out of fast, if you have to.

Breasts swell somewhat, when the blood cannot run back, and you may have trouble getting her out again. And I wonder what would happen is she fainted for some reason?

Apart from that, I am sure it is possible.

Domination King
05-20-2010, 01:06 PM
4am is not exactly the best time to write as coherently as I normally would. I did mean loss of blood circulation. :) Thank you for the insight though.

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
05-20-2010, 02:38 PM
*looks at my boobs.......looks at the fence......tilts mah head and looks at my boobs again* i believe You would definately have to be careful with choice of breast size in this experiment. i'm not a genious, but i am almost possible that if my breasts were to be pulled through a metal hole that size, it would definately require wire cutters or something similar to get them back out. And then, i am almost positive that that would provide it's own difficulties. i am not sure that the bolt cutters would even be able to be positioned properly without cutting flesh as well. Definately an interesting concept, but i would have my doubts if the woman were large breasted. Just something else to consider.

tyd