PDA

View Full Version : Dominent takes a bit more then pressing the shift Key

Eraser
11-11-2004, 03:36 AM
I finally found this article again. I WISH ever new dom I met had read it. If they had, I wouldn't have 200 subbie's on my list with majorly abused pasts.

http://www.houseofdesade.org/your_ideas/7principles.htm

jaeangel
11-11-2004, 09:25 AM
I agree with you completely on that, Eraser!

Ruby
11-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Eraser -- Thanks for posting this link. You are so right about this
being a must read.

Bob King writes: (excerpt)

4) I am responsible for the emotional and physical well-being of my subjects, however bound to me, to the degree they are bound to me, even as they are responsible for mine.

A) I will not play with them in ways that exceed my skills or knowledge.
B) I will not play with them in ways that tend to weaken, damage or harm them.
C) I will, to the best of my abilities, keep my play as safe as possible under the circumstances.

How many of us forget that we are responsible for what we
do to our "masters" as well?

Communication and mutual responsibility - that works for me!

May your WISH about this link come true.

Eraser
11-11-2004, 02:47 PM
man Doms/Masters have a list of rules some just spout them off some right them down. I have 36 pages of rules. My first page, I have 5 rules for myself that I list off. The next page is a list of Rights (modified castlerealm subbie bill of rights) This is the first part of my rules, being MY rules not rules for who I own or play with, rules that I follow and adhere to.

e.b.
11-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Agreed and thanks for sharing an excellent resource, Eraser. :)

Now if we could only find a way to actually do a mass mailing of such necessary information...

Or if all doms had their own 36 page rule list...

Sorry, drifted off for a minute thinking about how wonderful either of the above would be. ;)

eb

Nightstriker
11-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Great link Eraser.

While I did stumble accross this type of things in my own research. They are worth reading over again.

*Adds link to bookmarks.*

slavelucy
11-12-2004, 07:35 AM
Dominent takes a bit more then pressing the shift Key

Oh well, there goes my whole belief system....does this mean that being submissive isn't about merely taking caps lock off?? :eek:

Heh..joking apart, that's a good link Eraser, and and good subject all round, thanks for sharing it.

Btw - 200 subbies....er..fucking hell! Do you work?! LOL

sl

Eraser
11-13-2004, 12:38 PM
Btw - 200 subbies....er..fucking hell! Do you work?! LOL

work? oh yea that thing, advantage 1> I work from home 2> I work partly in the lifestyle. 3> same nick for 12 years 4> uber geek been on the net (not AOL) since 92