PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sub/slave in the UK (preferably Indian)

MasterRG
05-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Hello all,

I am a 23 year old Dominant male from England of Indian ethnicity. I'll be honest in stating that I have not had much real time experience, though I am here looking for a submissive female to gain valuable real time experience with.

I would prefer to have an Indian submissive, though I am open to other options. I am university educated and know the importance of education - as such you could say I have a fetish for the English language (it must be a fetish since upon talking to submissives who use slang or one word answers, its a big turn off).

I also think ambition is a good trait in a slave. Ambition to further ones abilities. Ambition to prove her worth. Ambition to please her Master.

I have collared subs online before but it hasn't worked out, therefore I only plan on collaring someone who I can commit to and who wants to commit to me. If this interests you, don't hesitate to reply (or send a private message if you feel more comfortable).

Thanks for your time

G

MasterRG
06-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Still searching... If there are any interested parties do not hesitate to send me a message or reply to this message