PDA

View Full Version : Taking on two

BruceBoxer
01-20-2003, 04:55 PM
I can't remember who I was talking with on this forum (too much Sam Adams Christmas brew)--I think it was that doll-baby Artemis--Yesterday, I got to spend the whole day with my two bi buds--cute girls--in a vareity of scenarios--they were fried, tied, dyed and layed to the side--and I'm ever so pleasantly exhausted. We have a great relationship in that one of the girls is a good friend first. We ride Harleys and so to the shooting range together. She took up with an exquisite Peruvian lass and they're both completely submissive. While I enjoy working them independently, there is no finer joy for me than tying them and "forcing " them to service each other--I wish I could film the thing but our careers would be kaput if any pics got out. Anyway--beautiful weather here in San Antone and having two women eat each other out while I probe their orifices, torment their nipples and whip their backs and rumps is a heck of a way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 06:09 PM
I hope you get jungle rot and die. LOL

Share the damned wealth!

LadyAmanda
01-20-2003, 06:49 PM
That's does it - you're off my buddy list!

Bet that cured your boredom for now, but we'll get back at you one of these days!

Tour-Guide, I think we need to plan revenge ...

BDSM_Tourguide
01-20-2003, 07:52 PM
You and Sylvie should come visist me and "The Fabled Slut" so we can resolve this issue.

;)

BruceBoxer
01-21-2003, 04:09 AM
I'd like to claim credit for having developed a cunning plan that set this playgroup in motion; however, it was purely accidental and developed overtime from friendship--that being said--so what? As long as it happened :)

Finding_Fantasy
01-23-2003, 05:21 AM
I mean, after all Master, it's not like we haven't done that sort of thing before. Don't forget about Lizzy and Grace.

AmandasSpankee
01-23-2003, 04:17 PM
didn't you hate sharing your master with someone else? I would; I think I'd want all her attention. Did you share for awhile, or just for 1 playtime?

BruceBoxer
01-23-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Finding_Fantasy
I mean, after all Master, it's not like we haven't done that sort of thing before. Don't forget about Lizzy and Grace.

God I love this woman! Here Tourguide feighed envy and she narcs him out :) You two have a great relationship--now I'm jealous!

Finding_Fantasy
01-23-2003, 07:48 PM
didn't you hate sharing your master with someone else?

Well, to be honest Sylvie. I'm not the jealous type. Never have been, never will be. To me, jealousy is a strange emotion, at least when it comes to other people. Lizzy was a collared submissive to my Master as well, though she didn't live in the same city and was married with 2 kids (and her husband knew about all of this as well)

She was with us for quite some time. Granted though, she only came to see us a few times. Though Grace lived int he same city and we saw her a little more often. Even so, I never got jealous.

This is my phylosophy:

If there is something I cannot do, or just will not because of a certain limit or such. If it is something that he really desires, I am not going to deny that to him. I would rather him have another source or outlet for his needs that deny them to him. This way, he gets what he needs or wants and he doesn't resent me for either not doing what he wants or denying him the ability to do it.

Even long before we got married I knew I was secure in my position no matter how many submissives he may eventually come in contact with. Why did I know this? I don't really know. Perhpas it is the way he treats me, the things he tells me, the way he respects me. For starters, when I moved down to Texas, I left everything I had ever known for him. I had never lived in another city, never been away from my family for more than a week, but in the pursuit of what I knew I wanted, I took a huge chnace. Maybe he saw figured that if I was willing to do that, I just might be worth keeping around *winks at her Master*

To me, jealousy is a petty emotion (no I am not belittling anyone that does feel it) It is just not an emotion that I feel. I mean I have seen things that other people have and thought "Boy, would I love to have that!" But I never envied them for it. It's strange, and I don't know how else to explain it but I hope this helps.