PDA

View Full Version : Horsing Around

Shadoom
11-11-2004, 09:34 AM
My wife has always been fascinated by thoughts of being screwed involuntarily by a horse. And she's recently been interested in experiencing her fantasy in some form. I must admit, the thought of my wife tied, bent over, and being fucked by a horse is *very* erotic...

We don't *have* a horse; our pets are of the lizard-like variety and unlikely to be compatible with human anatomy. Well, the corn snake is the right shape, but I think it would be cruel to use "Amber" in such a fashion -- and that's a different kink entirely!

Much as I have the usual male fantasies about my own endowment, I serious doubt that I truly am "hung like a horse" (or "mule" as my wife sometimes says) ;)

I'm looking for creative ideas for *simulating" a horse-rape of my wife. For example, does anyone sell dildos modeled on horse cocks? Is there anywhere I can get a recording of what a horse sounds like during an orgasm?

Any interesting and kinky ideas?

redEva
11-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Ask and you shell receive ;)

Zeta Creations (http://www.furcen.org/~zetatoys/thor.html)

this site has the toys… there are sites that deal with bestiality, and forums you and your wife might find interesting ;) (PM me). As for role-play … I really do not know how would one go about simulating horse, but .. good

truckinnhorsin
01-22-2005, 01:50 PM
definitely would not go the real route... i own horses. you don't want to hold your wife's life in your hands when this 1000 pound animal goes feral. one misplaced leg/hoof could brutally injure .......

as far as sounds.. they dont make much for sounds. a bit of changed breathing is about it. the mare squeals a bit.. .but the stallion is fairly quiet, so i wouldnt worry about the tape if you cant find it.

Teni

Ranai
01-23-2005, 05:05 AM
This is probably not near as drastic as stuff you can get on fellow horse kinkster forums, but it's easily obtainable.

Rent the DVD with the EXTENDED version of 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King'. Disks no. 3 and no. 4 have documentary films. Look for the documentary on sound effects. The microphone man does a recording of a stallion getting all excited about a mare close by. I don't remember which of Tolkien's creatures they used the stallion's cry for. If you and your wife observe the scene closely, you will even get a nice view of the stallion's erect penis. (IMHO fine for horses, but too big for humans.)

And to support what Teni says, if I remember correctly, the sound effects guy says it was one of the most dangerous recordings he ever did in his life!!

Almost forgot – the three movies are well worth watching. Amongst other things, beautiful horses.

One last naughty remark about ROTK. Eowyn/Dernhelm sweeps Merry up in front of her. 'Ride with me.' Closeup of Merry getting bumped up and down. Big smile spreads on his face. 'My lady...' What is she doing to him?

MasterRJ
01-23-2005, 03:57 PM
RedEva-I do beleive that is by far the largest pleasure device I've ever layed eyes upon...

redEva
01-23-2005, 04:48 PM
:p :D my only problem is where to find a condom of the appropriate size :dunno:
hehe... i like their site

MasterRJ
01-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Let alone the right scent, color, or flavor...XD

MrJerseyGuy
01-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Don't ask me...I'm barely hung like a lizard

Mobius
01-26-2005, 10:18 PM

this site has the toys… there are sites that deal with bestiality, and forums you and your wife might find interesting ;) (PM me). As for role-play … I really do not know how would one go about simulating horse, but .. good

A 130 bucks for a fake horse cock I am so in the wrong business :)

AndrewBlack
01-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Man, that would have to bring a tear to your eye!

Nightstriker
01-27-2005, 11:10 AM

*Clicks the link.*

:jawdrop: :exit:

Dododecapod
01-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Nightstriker: Most eloquent.

There's a story that Catherine the Great of Russia died of being crushed when something went wrong during a scene involving her being screwed by a Stallion. It's probably apocryphal (though she certainly had a voracious appetite for sex), but it does illustrate why certain fantasies should remain so...

csr
01-28-2005, 10:48 AM
A 130 bucks for a fake horse cock I am so in the wrong business :)

Yeah, but imagine the job of going around measuring the phalli of all the different species of animals. How do you get a hyena erect? lol ;)

miscolata
01-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, but imagine the job of going around measuring the phalli of all the different species of animals. How do you get a hyena erect? lol ;)

I remember reading a (probably joke) article about a guy whose job it was to collect sperm from the animals for breeding programs at a zoo somewhere. Apparently the elephants were a "big" problem, but the the apes were very willing to participate.

Nightstriker
01-28-2005, 07:56 PM

Why looking for the male of the species, a female hyena has a psudo penis. I beleive that it is formed from an elongation of her clit......

csr
01-29-2005, 09:42 PM
...a guy whose job it was to collect sperm from the animals for breeding programs at a zoo somewhere. ...
What an interesting career...Mobius?

Mobius
01-29-2005, 10:38 PM
What an interesting career...Mobius?
While I will do just about anything or go any place that will have me. "Homy dont do dat"

I am not going to be a spunk master.

Ranai
01-30-2005, 05:09 AM
While I will do just about anything or go any place that will have me. "Homy dont do dat"

Gotta pick myself off the floor now... Mobius, you just gave me several minutes of :rofl:

Concerning Nightstriker's remark on hyenas: Yes, it's the Spotted hyena or Crocuta crocuta. The females even have something that looks like testicles, but isn't. It appears to be difficult for observers to tell the two sexes apart by just looking. The big clit has led to local myths about spotted hyenas being able to shift back and forth from fathering their young and giving birth.
The males have a bone in their penis, so to be certain, you have to get really close and feel it. ...Mobius?

So far today's trivial pursuit for writers in the subcategory 'erotic furry pseudo-hermaphrodite stories'.

I wonder if Shadoom or anyone else ever played the horse fantasy, with a blindfold and some straw and a used horse blanket for atmosphere, and a stallion's cry?

csr
02-04-2005, 10:59 AM

Hmmm... yeah. Although we would respect you no matter what career path you chose, I don't believe Spunk Master would look too good on a business card.

Maybe "Ejaculate Collection Technician"

slavelucy
02-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Hmmm... yeah. Although we would respect you no matter what career path you chose

LOL, god, you really crack me up, csr.

Although..you speak for yourself, i'm not sure i could ever see Moby in the same light again!

sl