PDA

View Full Version : Of course I'm new, but not to crazy ideas and naughty thoughts

Petunia
05-24-2010, 02:28 AM
I suspect like alot of people, I've dabbled a bit with being a sub (mostly just convincing my ex that he was a dom, but his heart wasn't in it and we were both disappointed). I'm looking to chat and explore how a real dom treats a sub and the rewarding relationship that may come about. I'm not into telling anyone what I want, but would rather be told (that sounds crazy as I type it, but it's how I feel).

Dejah Thoris
05-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Petunia, I completely understand what you mean when you say that you are not into telling what you want. Good luck to you!

denuseri
05-24-2010, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the Library!

blacqcobra
05-24-2010, 09:04 AM
This is the perfect place to find and voice your interest. you will soon get over that . Trust me the people here the one's I've spoken with are very friendly and a bit out there but never the less enjoy their kinks. i was a bit timid. But it didn't take me long to realize hey I'm with people just like myself. It's a nice feeling. Especially when having a bad day I come here and just have a nice time. Or you can just sit back and watch . Then jump in.....It's a blast!!!

Master Davis
05-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome aboard and if there is anything I can help ya with just write an I will write ya back. good luck :)

DomBob
05-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Ohhh... but we want to know the naughty thoughts... :)

Keep in mind that communication is vital in any relationship including dom/sub. It also takes a LOT of energy to Dominate in a relationship. You may have to put forth some effort by opening up a bit to be seen as worthy.

There is also a separate area for submissives that might be good for you to visit. Lots of good stuff here. I hope you enjoy your stay and make friends.

rosebud
05-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Hello and Welcome! The Library is a good source of information with
Wonderful people, who will answer the many questions that sometimes arise.
Just take your time, sit back and relax, read, explore, visit the Chat room
and even the Fun and Games area and have fun!

xx rosie