PDA

View Full Version : If you like a good spanking....

nawteeone
05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
What's your favorite implement? What do you cringe at?

For me, I LOVE the belt. it seems to have a lot of range, you know, depending on the style, thickness, how hard a swing.

Once M used a thick rod from the mini blinds. OUCH. A threat of that shapes me up good & quick.

Jennifer Williams
05-24-2010, 11:32 PM
My favorite? A flat, wooden spatula. Next favorite? Long, wooden spoon. Why? I think because kitchen implements carry a certain feminine connotation to them, and when I'm dominating my sub I like (and so does he) to emphasize my absolute femaleness over him...grrrr...
And I like wood because it has some give and has less chance of injury than metal. And plastic just doesn't slap as nice.

I do also love to use my bare hands to feel his hot skin myself; I save that for when he's all sensitive from being whacked by something else first. ;)

And just because I like putting in my two cents where it wasn't asked for, I wouldn't consider a belt to be spanking; to me that would just be whipping on the ass. Also a nice activity.

fetishdj
05-25-2010, 05:54 AM
Remind me to never go into your kitchen... or go near you when holding a rolling pin :)

Ozme52
05-25-2010, 07:08 AM
It's amazing how much a simple pingpong paddle just plain stings... and is therefore somewhat reviled... and is therefore somewhat irresistable.

I really like it while being straddled as my hands are free and my arms are long enough to reach either cheek.

And straps and belts have a lot of appeal. Especially as they can readily be employed while actively fucking your sub while they are on hands (or shoulders) and knees.

Over-the-knee? Nothing like a bare hand to feel the curves and warmth.

denuseri
05-25-2010, 07:21 AM
Hummm...my fav is a toss up between...slaps with the bare hand to the pussy... or wacks with the crop right between the cheeks on the asshole and cunt.

I not only cringe, but fear with a passion the words "fetch my "slut get right stick" girl".

Its a 3/4 inch pexpipe encased in leather about 1 meter long and hurts like a son of a bitch!

nawteeone
05-25-2010, 10:26 AM
It's amazing how much a simple pingpong paddle just plain stings... and is therefore somewhat reviled... and is therefore somewhat irresistable.

I agree, though I've found that all ping pong paddles are NOT created the same. We used to have one that hurt something fierce (in a good way, of course) but it got misplaced on one of our out of town adventures. I've bought a couple since then, but none compare.

Its a 3/4 inch pexpipe encased in leather about 1 meter long and hurts like a son of a bitch!

YOWZA!! That sounds horrid! (psst, but is there a little bit of pleasure once the initial pain goes away...you know, the after effects like an hour or so later?)

I forgot about the good old wooden spoon! Holy crap, I think that's harsher than the rod (and probably why I put it out of my mind. lol) I think the non-flexibility of it is what makes it so mean.

denuseri
05-25-2010, 12:54 PM
No the "slut get right stick" contains no pleasure whatsoever for me. Im am by no means a "pain slut" anyways lol, though I tolerate and even enjoy certian kinds of pain.

pixie_piper
05-25-2010, 01:42 PM
i like getting bent over Master's knee and spanked the old fashioned way tehe. Makes me feel little and vulnerable. Oooo especially when i get to play Catholic school girl...drools...

kitten1369
05-26-2010, 01:15 AM
I love it when Sir uses the riding crop on my body, but unless he is angry the only the I fear is the electric paddle. If he is angry just about anything makes me cringe, I think it is because I can't stand him being upset and that I am usually in the wrong when he is angry, that just makes all the pleasure disappear, thus punishment spankings are few and far between :)

justlooking4now
06-01-2010, 09:18 PM
First it should be noted that I have never been spanked. But I can answer this from the point of a Self Spanker. I know its not the same but nevertheless . . .

I love to spank myself with a good wooden paddle with holes. A riding crop is nice to for a nice concentrated strike.

Things that I have tried that I hate and would terrify me to actually be spanked with are canes and anything cane like.

openyoureyes
06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
I prefer a bare hand. Belts scare the bajeezus out of me because of a childhood experience with one, and anytime someone folds it and then makes a snapping noise...it almost instantly makes my eyes tear up.

I haven't tried anything else, though a pingpong paddle seems like it wouldn't be a bad idea...

BryansGrrrl
06-02-2010, 07:43 PM
My favorite is bare-hand. I love the intensely personal feel of it.

Mia'Cova just purchased a VERY whippy & stingy new cane that I DO NOT LIKE. :28: But, He will use it as He wills. *sigh*

~faerie~
06-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Hummm...my fav is a toss up between...slaps with the bare hand to the pussy... or wacks with the crop right between the cheeks on the asshole and cunt.

i would have to whole heartedly agree on both of those. plus a bare hand or crop to the ass cheeks is lovely too.

Lisais mine
06-16-2010, 09:09 AM
My favorite is bare-hand. I love the intensely personal feel of it.

Mia'Cova just purchased a VERY whippy & stingy new cane that I DO NOT LIKE. :28: But, He will use it as He wills. *sigh*

aww, you poor dear. i'll only use it when i need to, i promise ]:)