PDA

View Full Version : public humilation idea - feedback please

Sarah1980
05-26-2010, 06:02 AM
This is a public humilation idea that my boyfriend and I are thinking about doing. Please give us some feedback. This should be embarassing but not too embarassing and I don't think it will make onlookers too uncomfortable.

The idea is for my boyfriend to walk into a convenience store and go up to the counter to ask to buy some cigarettes. My role is to walk into the store about 20 seconds later and walk up to the counter and act surprise when I see my boyfriend. I'll say something like "Hi Honey, fancy bumping into you here during my lunchbreak. What are you doing here?"

If everything goes to plan the store clerk will have placed a pack of cigarettes on the counter. Then I would proceed in a stern voice "Your buying cigarettes!! YOU TOLD me you had quit!

*This is the humilation part*

Still in a stern but not loud voice I will tell him that he can't buy them. I would then pick up the pack and hand it back to the shopkeeper saying "He can't buy this". During all this he is to remain silent. Once I've handed the cigarette pack back to the shop clerk I will tell him to go back to work. I might also say something like "you are going to be in trouble tonight".

So what do you think? My boyfriend is easily embarassed.

Jennifer Williams
05-26-2010, 08:02 AM
This should be embarassing but not too embarassing and I don't think it will make onlookers too uncomfortable.

Whether something is the right "level" of embarrassing (or anything else, either) is purely a matter of opinion. What is extreme for one person is yawn-boring for someone else. So if it feels like it's on that line for you and your boyfriend where it's pushing the envelope but not going to far, then you've got it right.

As far as your concern about onlookers, it doesn't seem to me that it will cause much of a stir other than giving the employees something to talk about once you leave.

My only suggestion would be to do this in a store not in your usual neighborhood, because it will be an entirely different experience if you see someone that you know.

Give it a try and see how it goes. Happy playing!

denuseri
05-26-2010, 12:51 PM
You really want to embarress him, have him purchase a cucumber and some lube and a pair of frilly man sized panties and nothing else.

Sarah1980
05-26-2010, 04:59 PM
My only suggestion would be to do this in a store not in your usual neighborhood, because it will be an entirely different experience if you see someone that you know.

Yes, we have a store in mind which isn't too close to where we live or work. Even if we do see someone that we know, I can always change my tone of voice and what I say to lessen the embarassment factor.

You really want to embarress him, have him purchase a cucumber and some lube and a pair of frilly man sized panties and nothing else.

And which store has all three of these items?

brwneydgirl
05-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Still in a stern but not loud voice I will tell him that he can't buy them. I would then pick up the pack and hand it back to the shopkeeper saying "He can't buy this". During all this he is to remain silent. Once I've handed the cigarette pack back to the shop clerk I will tell him to go back to work. I might also say something like "you are going to be in trouble tonight".

So what do you think? My boyfriend is easily embarassed.

Well, I think it'll work like a charm...I felt embarrassed for him just reading it! :) Have fun!

denuseri
05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Wallmart does.

leah06
05-26-2010, 09:15 PM
I like your idea. It's slightly demeaning and emasculating to him, but not cruelly extreme, and it won't squick out any onlookers.

fetishdj
05-27-2010, 06:39 AM
Does he know in advance that you are going to catch him at it?

You can also get him to buy things like tampons, make up, women's lingerie and so on. For real humiliation factor, get him to ask the people in the store if the colour of the make up matches his eyes or if they think the lingerie will fit.

Getting him to go into a woman's shoe shop and ask for high heels in his size is another one (if he has large feet like me, they won't have his size in women's shoes at all :) )

nawteeone
05-27-2010, 08:10 AM
I appreciate that it's subtle. The key for me was where you said he is easily embarrassed. For guys especially, there is often a lot of grief given when they give in to a woman.

Have fun!

Sarah1980
05-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Does he know in advance that you are going to catch him at it?

You can also get him to buy things like tampons, make up, women's lingerie and so on. For real humiliation factor, get him to ask the people in the store if the colour of the make up matches his eyes or if they think the lingerie will fit.

Getting him to go into a woman's shoe shop and ask for high heels in his size is another one (if he has large feet like me, they won't have his size in women's shoes at all :) )

Yes, it was more his idea than mine.

We'll be doing this in a few hours time. Stay tuned.

Jennifer Williams
05-27-2010, 09:11 PM
*tries to wait patiently. Fails.*

How'd it go?

Dejah Thoris
05-27-2010, 10:32 PM
I really like this idea. I am *not* into public humiliation, but if someone wanted me to get my feet wet, something non-sexual like this would be perfect to get me thinking about it.

Sarah1980
05-28-2010, 03:07 AM
We did it!! It didn't go exactly to plan. Our timing was a little off, my boyfriend had to stall a bit at the counter as he waited for me to arrive. Once I had arrived I said "Hi Honey, funny bumping into you here. What are you up to?" Silence. Looking at the counter the cigerette pack was on the counter and while looking at the pack I said "Don't tell me you've started smoking again." He continued to be silent and looking considerably nervous (with a bright red face). I picked up the pack and I handed it back to the ~20 year old female employee. I said to her "He can't buy this". She had a confused look on her face. I felt sorry for her, she didn't know what to do or say. It was a great reaction. Finally, she said "Sir, would you" in which I immediately said "no". Then I glanced at my boyfriend and said "lets go, I'm disappointed in you" and we left.

My boyfriend told me afterwards that he absolutely loved it but he also said he won't be going back to that convenience store any time soon. As for myself, it gave me a power rush. Unfortunately, there were no bystanders.

TwistedTails
05-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Bravo

:clap:

brwneydgirl
05-28-2010, 05:50 AM
Bravo, indeed! God...you even gave my belly a little flip with that...:D

skittish doe
05-28-2010, 06:04 AM
My face got red just reading your account. Congrats to your boyfriend and you for pulling it off. (and hugs to him, ‘cause if I were him, I would need one)

charlieboy
05-28-2010, 08:31 AM
It sounds like a good beginning for you two. I'm not sure when you posted this and if you've completed the task but I think starting off small is a wonderful way to test him. I'm sure your words will not match your script exactly, but I'd make him apologize to the clerk before you let him leave the store and hopefully the clerk will be female.

Good luck.

Ozme52
05-28-2010, 09:04 AM
We did it!! It didn't go exactly to plan. Our timing was a little off, my boyfriend had to stall a bit at the counter as he waited for me to arrive. Once I had arrived I said "Hi Honey, funny bumping into you here. What are you up to?" Silence. Looking at the counter the cigerette pack was on the counter and while looking at the pack I said "Don't tell me you've started smoking again." He continued to be silent and looking considerably nervous (with a bright red face). I picked up the pack and I handed it back to the ~20 year old female employee. I said to her "He can't buy this". She had a confused look on her face. I felt sorry for her, she didn't know what to do or say. It was a great reaction. Finally, she said "Sir, would you" in which I immediately said "no". Then I glanced at my boyfriend and said "lets go, I'm disappointed in you" and we left.

My boyfriend told me afterwards that he absolutely loved it but he also said he won't be going back to that convenience store any time soon. As for myself, it gave me a power rush. Unfortunately, there were no bystanders.

yes... Bravo.

Seems to me, based on the near perfect interaction of the clerk, a light slap to face or ass might have been the cherry on the sundae. :cool:

Ozme52
05-28-2010, 09:07 AM
It sounds like a good beginning for you two. I'm not sure when you posted this and if you've completed the task but I think starting off small is a wonderful way to test him. I'm sure your words will not match your script exactly, but I'd make him apologize to the clerk before you let him leave the store and hopefully the clerk will be female.

Good luck.

Check out the upper left corner of each post. Yours was 33 minutes ago. ;)

USunistudent19
05-28-2010, 09:22 AM
That was a really good idea and a really good story. Thanks for posting it. Any plans for more adventures in the near future? Head over to the other side of town to find a busier one and try again?

Sarah1980
05-29-2010, 08:09 PM
That was a really good idea and a really good story. Thanks for posting it. Any plans for more adventures in the near future? Head over to the other side of town to find a busier one and try again?

Yes, we're not entirely sure what our next adventure will be. It will probably be something in a similar vain. We'll do the cigarette thing a couple of more times before moving onto another scenario.

Jennifer Williams
05-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Congratulations! Kudos to you.

Oh, it would be so much better if it was something else! Because smokers have such a hard time quitting, it's almost appropriate for a vanilla partner to act that way if they caught him sneaking cigarettes when he should be quitting. Perhaps that's why you started with that. Now imagine doing it with, say, jeans. "You know you're not allowed to buy your own pants." Oooh, makes me tingly.

brwneydgirl
06-02-2010, 06:49 AM
^ (Using that same idea...) You could make him ask you for the money to buy something. Like, hold up the line because he isn't allowed to carry any money...and go find you in the store and then ask for the cash (or credit card). If you were feeling particularly fiesty, you could even go off-script and say something like..."No...you may not have the money for that. This is why you're not allowed to carry your own money. Now go and wait for me in the car." And then swat his ass.

On second thought...that might a bit much...;)

Master?
06-03-2010, 01:13 AM
or catch him buying condoms and tell him in front of everyone that he can put them back because he wont "be getting any" for at least a month.

Jennifer Williams
06-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Or even have him ask you if he can buy something really trivial, like "Can I have this candy bar?" and make a really big deal out of it. "I told you already you can't have that." and make him have to beg for it.

Matin
06-04-2010, 01:27 AM
I can just feel the evil glee radiating from the last few posts ^.^

Jennifer Williams
06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
:d

troublemkr{jonjon}
07-22-2010, 11:57 PM
And which store has all three of these items?

Walmart LMAO

WyldWyl
07-25-2010, 05:17 PM
You perverts are just plain mean.

I love you all. :D

MiaF
01-25-2011, 10:09 AM
i want to congratulate you on wanting to enter this excting world of public humiliation and degradation.

small steps make perfect sense at first ... yet, you may find both your appetites grow exponentially over time.

always be safe and enjoy.

kindly,
the slave girl called mia