PDA

View Full Version : Have you been made to or wanted to lactate?

sayyessir
05-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Hello subs, my question is straightforward I think. I want to know how common it is.

denuseri
05-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Nope.

leah06
05-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Only by my babies.

brwneydgirl
05-27-2010, 05:56 AM
No. I don't find it to be all that uncommon, though. It's not the first time I've been asked. ;)

flying66
06-02-2010, 11:56 PM
nope... and I think that about sums it up lawl

selkie
06-04-2010, 11:59 PM
I never actually wanted to lactate, and I've never been pregnant, but several years ago I suddenly began to (it ended up being a megarare side effect to a medication I was taking) and it was a startlingly wild turn on to my very vanilla significant other at the time! It was so weird to me that I was very glad when I eased off that med and the lactating stopped because it was uncontrollable and happened anytime something pressed against my boobs!

slavediana
10-09-2010, 05:21 PM
i started to lactate after getting breast implants. The doctor said it was rare but nothing to be alarmed about.

darknesss_and_light
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Always wanted to.

ranssub87
12-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Hello,
I have been made to lactate - before this I thought it was strictly for pregnant ladies or ladies who have just given birth.
But my husband (who is my dominant) can make me....he has to squeeze my tit soooo hard that the pain is just on the verge of too much and then it will work. But it is such a massive turn on for him so the pain is good :D

Hi all by the way I'm new!

:D

13'sbadkitty
12-29-2010, 08:27 PM
just sooooo noone plays with any of the medications that accidentally produce lactation, there is a type of brain tumor that has been associated with that continuing unchecked. Not at all an issue with extended lactation not induced by medications, but it is an issue. If someone would want to try to induce lactation, there is actually healthier albiet slower ways of bringing it about. just google la leche league, the instructions for adoptive mothers are a sane way of attempting lactation.

littlepony1
01-10-2011, 11:44 AM
:)

i haven't been made to, but i seem to ooze a little after a lot of breast and nipple stimulation. i haven't breastfed for 11 years and after about a year stopped producing anything entirely.

my breasts and nipples are really sensitive at the moment, i seem to spend a lot of my time these days highly aroused :) and a little will come if they get a lot of attention and then are squeezed some.

*lil*minx90*
04-13-2011, 03:39 PM
I had my son a year and half ago and I'm still lactating. it feels amazing and i enjoy it. I'm not sure i want my breasts to stop lactating

the teacher
10-03-2011, 04:46 AM
well i think it's a good thing, because it will always be useful when you run out of milk for your tea on a cold wet night.lol

Barbara4
10-03-2011, 10:44 AM
I once had saline put in my breasts by injection for torture & pain. After a lot was put in me, the Domme started to squeeze my nipples & breasts & I began to ooze the fluid out of my nipples. Felt odd but good. Also got my breasts beaten hard once when I was about 30 & had had one child several yrs before. After a painful beating & whipping, they were cherry red & bruised & I leaked a clear fluid for several hours, no blood, just clear fluid. She milked me for several days off & on & I always produced for her but never milk, just fluid. She said I was giving her my most precious gift, my mother's milk even though it was certainly not milk! After about 6 days I dried up but my tits were sore as hell for another week! She even made me express my own "milk" a couple of times & the pain was intense, I loved it & had powerful orgasms several times!

ksst
10-04-2011, 11:34 AM
I've had 2 babies and nursed, so yes. It does feel amazing.