PDA

View Full Version : Finding a Niche

That Retro Horror
05-27-2010, 11:25 AM
I've noticed that it's hard delving out a place for yourself on the web. They say that there are all sorts of places for people to go to find a place to fit in, but I've yet to find that place. Maybe that can be here?

I'm vaguely new to this entire D/s thing, and I've found I like the Up side better than the down, from experience with actual submission, which just makes me angry. While watching somebody submit, or thinking about participating in 'making' somebody submit. . .

Well.

Doesn't.

That said, I'm here to expand my knowledge base. Any helpful information that anybody can offer about the subject of dominance would be wonderful. Just shoot me a private message, or find me on Y!M. I'm there a good portion of the time.

pixie_piper
05-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the forum :-) hehe i'm pretty new to the site too but i can tell ya everybody here is really really helpful and friendly!

denuseri
05-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Welcome to our kinky yet informative little corner of the internet!

I enjoyed our conversation in chat earlier today and hope to speak with you again soon.

That Retro Horror
05-27-2010, 09:07 PM
You're right on both points. Kinky. Informative. DEFINITIVE! I've been reading and reading and reading. Not only that, but I've definitely been talking people's ears off and thinking a lot about things. Introspection's a real bastard [and I don't mean that in the 'illegitimate child' way].

It looks like my internet niche isn't the only one I'm trying to hollow out.

Dejah Thoris
05-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome to this site, sounds like you're finding a bit of what you're looking for :)

alea
05-28-2010, 04:50 AM
Welcome to the Library! Enjoy your stay! smiles

rosebud
05-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the Library!