PDA

View Full Version : dom and sub looking for alpha sub

alphadom
05-28-2010, 06:01 AM
we are a young couple who are very interested in d/s and are looking for a female alpha sub to join in with our fun. we would start off online until all parties felt comfortable with possible future meetings. and if all works out we could eventually arrange a meeting. subs must be willing to follow all instructions or there will be consequences. i am not abusive but will not tolerate disobedience. sub must be female between the ages of 18-27 and willing to have online relationship in which pictures may be requested, before anything further happens.
if interested contact me

alphadom
05-29-2010, 05:06 AM
if u would like to ask anything then send me a message,

alphadom
06-02-2010, 05:17 AM
bump

alphadom
06-03-2010, 06:36 AM
im interested in bondage, punishment, private humiliation, orgasm control, spanking, oral,i want to push your boundaries

NO SCAT, NO CHILDREN, NO ANIMALS

alphadom
06-08-2010, 03:14 AM
still looking

alphadom
06-13-2010, 10:25 AM
still looking serious replies only please

alphadom
07-04-2010, 04:41 AM
bump

Angelic_Devil
07-31-2010, 07:44 AM
I am very new to this, but am looking for a Master. I am a 19 year old female from Australia who is eager to try new things.

alphadom
10-10-2010, 03:29 AM
I am very new to this, but am looking for a Master. I am a 19 year old female from Australia who is eager to try new things.

would love to chat and and explore your kinky side. add me or email me alphadom@hotmail.co.uk i look forward to hearing from you

alphadom
10-10-2010, 03:36 AM
I own a dirty little slut, and i am now looking for a bisexual female to play the role of alpha sub to assist in dominating my slave, you will be expected to follow my instructions to the letter.
I am not a cruel master however I will not tolerate disobedience of any kind and I will punish when appropriate.
you will be expected to communicate online initially, once you and I feel comfortable we can arrange a meeting for the three of us, and if all goes well a long term arrangement can be made.
you will be expected to fuck my slave, force her to perform oral sex on you, for my entertainment and you will be expected to both service me orally.
I am into domination, bondage, spanking, oral sex, cock worship, private humiliation bathroom and orgasm control.
applicants should be between the ages of 18-27, no younger however if an applicant is older they will be considered if they are something special
size and looks are unimportant.
If you are dirty and obedient and love serving your masters every wish, then this may be what your looking for
applicants should email me at alphadom@hotmail.co.uk
I look forward to your reply

alphadom
10-24-2010, 01:06 PM
still looking
no blood, no shit, no animals, no kids

Bondgirl
10-24-2010, 05:11 PM
If you are willing to teach I am willing to learn. I am 26 yrs old and I have always been sort of submissive I am very eager to please and for the right master I would do anything.