PDA

View Full Version : Possible?

missy
11-12-2004, 10:46 AM
Hi all, I've been searching for a butt plug substitute for some time and I was wondering if this was a possible one? It's from a fly squatter gun I had and I was wondering if anyone thinks I should be able to use it, it's about 6cm high. ANy suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Rachel

xx

Mobius
11-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi all, I've been searching for a butt plug substitute for some time and I was wondering if this was a possible one? It's from a fly squatter gun I had and I was wondering if anyone thinks I should be able to use it, it's about 6cm high. ANy suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Rachel

xx
While I am not an expert on But plugs .

I would not reccomend that item be inserted in to your anal cavity.
It looks like the shaft can be seperated from the flat part. If that happens then you will probly loose the shaft and have to pay a visit to the emergancy ward. One member of this site had such an experiance and it cost her $4000 and allot of humiliation.

Don't do it.

missy
11-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Dear Mobius,

Thanks for the tip, I don't think I'll take any chances in that case as I don't think I can afford the £4000 and it would have to remain up my ass! :p

Guess I'm just gonna have to pay!

THough if any1 else thinks different please still say!

xx

missy
11-12-2004, 11:21 AM
I have been vigurously trying to pull the shaft of the base, but it is impossible, my ass would need a lot of power. The shaft is screwed in and takes a good few hard screws/turns to come out. Are you still sure I shouldn't? :confused:

Thanks

xx

Chuckdom19
11-12-2004, 11:47 AM

Thanks,

Rachel

xx

I've seen those close up; my feeling is that you're risking injury and frustration if you choose to use this implement. The pieces are not made for the surprisingly strong forces generated by the anal muscles, and could disconnect from each other.

You'd be better off to buy a real one at an adult toy store or over the net.
Don't risk your health!

jaeangel
11-12-2004, 02:19 PM
While I am not an expert on But plugs .

I would not reccomend that item be inserted in to your anal cavity.
It looks like the shaft can be seperated from the flat part. If that happens then you will probly loose the shaft and have to pay a visit to the emergancy ward. One member of this site had such an experiance and it cost her $4000 and allot of humiliation.

Don't do it.
Yes, that was me. And I don't recommend it to ANYONE! If it's not designed to go 'up there' don't use it! I had a vaginal dildo go up my butt and get stuck all the way inside, and it was embarassing having to go to the hospital and have it taken out (the dildo was 11inches long and an inch and a half around) and the x-rays were quite...funny...for the hospital staff. They were passing it around and giggling, and one guy had the nerve to say, 'was this deliberate, or did it just get stuck'? And the hospital bill ran to $4,000, as Mobius said.
If you're even the tiniest bit unsure, DON'T!!

jaeangel
11-12-2004, 02:28 PM
For that story plus other embarassing stories about playtime gone wrong, see:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1957

Mobius
11-12-2004, 04:49 PM
did not mean to out you dear heart. :)

missy
11-13-2004, 12:23 AM
Alright thank you for the advice everyone. Greatly appreciated, I won't take any risks then, although I'd quite like to see that X-ray ;)

Thanks for your help,

Rachel X

jaeangel
11-13-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm sure you would! the head of the dildo ended up just atop my coccyx. I got a quick glimpse at the xray as they took it down and even to me the thing the thing looked huge! And remember, i was the one who put it there!
Mobius: it's okay. I outed myself by putting the first post up. i wouldn't have put it up if I didn't want anyone to see it and learn from it!! Missy would have been able to find it herself if she looked long enough, anyway.

Chuckdom19
11-13-2004, 03:08 PM
I'm sure you would! the head of the dildo ended up just atop my coccyx. I got a quick glimpse at the xray as they took it down and even to me the thing the thing looked huge! And remember, i was the one who put it there!
Mobius: it's okay. I outed myself by putting the first post up. i wouldn't have put it up if I didn't want anyone to see it and learn from it!! Missy would have been able to find it herself if she looked long enough, anyway.

Every time I hear about coccyx I think of Bert Reynolds in one of his movies, talking about his coccyx erectus. Filthy, selective memory.

Just goes to show, as mama said, never put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow; I would imagine that might apply to rectums as well.

Mobius
11-13-2004, 05:42 PM

You know for that $4000 bucks you should at least get your X-ray.

It would make a hell of a avitar. :)

jaeangel
11-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Every time I hear about coccyx I think of Bert Reynolds in one of his movies, talking about his coccyx erectus. Filthy, selective memory.

Just goes to show, as mama said, never put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow; I would imagine that might apply to rectums as well.
lol! That just gave me the weirdest mental picture of trying to actually fit an elbow in my ass! Hmm. My elbow's about as large around as a small apple; maybe, if I can find something about the same size on a stick, I could try getting it in? Or not. Maybe I should try getting my rubber fist (toy) in my ass first before trying an elbow-sized object.... :p

azure_eyes
11-14-2004, 11:01 AM
missy hunny,
butt plugs are not that expensive to buy, i got a set of them for i believe about $25, it came with three sizes, very small, moderate, and bigger.. and also came with a vibrator that was ummm even bigger.

just search online for viberators or butt plugs and i am sure you can find them cheap. it would be better than trying the thing in the piccie.. it looks like that would cause some kind of harm.

azzie :)

missy
11-14-2004, 11:15 AM
missy hunny,
butt plugs are not that expensive to buy, i got a set of them for i believe about $25, it came with three sizes, very small, moderate, and bigger.. and also came with a vibrator that was ummm even bigger.

just search online for viberators or butt plugs and i am sure you can find them cheap. it would be better than trying the thing in the piccie.. it looks like that would cause some kind of harm.

azzie :)

Wow! $25! CAn u remember where u bought that from? I've never seen a price like that!

Thanks,

Rachel

Chuckdom19
11-14-2004, 11:55 AM
(snip)
Maybe I should try getting my rubber fist (toy) in my ass first before trying an elbow-sized object.... :p

Every mechanic and engineer knows the maxim, "Always use the right tool for the job."

Now with that in mind, if I leave by 7 tonight, I ought to be able to be there by Tuesday. Always have the right tool handy...

TaintedJohn
11-14-2004, 02:08 PM
"the dildo was 11inches long and an inch and a half around"

Bruce was a big boy wasn't he?

tj

azure_eyes
11-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Wow! $25! CAn u remember where u bought that from? I've never seen a price like that!

Thanks,

Rachel

sure thing... the link below is for the actual kit that i bought, and its only $24.99:

http://www.cybererotictoys.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3399_62&products_id=2067

azzie

jaeangel
11-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Every mechanic and engineer knows the maxim, "Always use the right tool for the job."

Now with that in mind, if I leave by 7 tonight, I ought to be able to be there by Tuesday. Always have the right tool handy...

...and as soion as you saw my saggy tits and big everything else you'd run screaming for the hills! And if my appearance didn't do it, my kids would! :D

Chuckdom19
11-15-2004, 03:34 PM
...and as soion as you saw my saggy tits and big everything else you'd run screaming for the hills! And if my appearance didn't do it, my kids would! :D

Hogwash. A lady's beauty is inside, and I love kids.
Saggy just makes them look 'lived-in'.

slavelucy
11-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Er....anywaaayy..getting back on topic...

missy, i would definately suggest investing in a butt plug, they really shouldn't cost all that much (mine certainly didn't) and it is probably worth it in order to remove risk (and a great deal of potential embarrassment!)...any reduced risk can only be a good thing. Even if you have to save up for a short while, it would be worth it to be able to have peace of mind during your play. :)

sl

rallan
11-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Another thing (and I'm surprised nobody's pointed it out yet). Even if we ignore the possibility of that thing boldly going where no toy has gone before, it doesn't really look like it's designed to be all that comfortable. The tip of that thing will probably be a serious pain in the ass (pun intended) to get in, and although the other edges might not look too bad or feel like a big deal in your hands, there's a good chance that they'll be all kinds of uncomfortable and abrasive if you ever use it as a toy. I doubt you'd be in any risk of causing serious permanent damage or anything, but it's probably going to be the sort of unpleasantly rough ride that'll leave red stains on the toilet paper when you use the bathroom.

missy
11-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Yeah, valid points. I've invested in a butt plug now, so I will be putting it to use soon! Thanks for everyone's help, (esp. searching 'butt plug kit' in GOOGLE).

Thanks,

x

jaeangel
11-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Bruce was a big boy wasn't he?

tj

Yes he was.*moment of silence for the dearly departed* You know, I really should see if I could get that x-ray...

LadyAmanda
11-20-2004, 09:45 AM
There are other things you can use around the house if you can't/won't go and buy butt plugs. Just head for the kitchen ...

See that wooden spoon? The one with the long rounded handle? Make sure that handle is very, very smooth, brush some oil on it, and - there you go! Use any length of it you want; it's got a nice round end that won't go in! And as a bonus, you can use it later for a spanking!

Oh look, a whole drawer full of butt plugs! Yes, those plastic tools cooks use - the spatula, the thing for flipping eggs or pancakes - all with smooth plastic handles, even though they aren't round. Nice thingys!

And don't forget the turkey baster. That long hollow plastic thing with the rubber bulb on the end. It slides in easily (when oiled), has a bulb to stop it going too far, and can be used other ways too. If a person is put over the back of a chair with their heads down, and butt high in the air, a funnel can be put in place of the bulb, warm water can be put into the funnel, and a type of enema can be given. This can also be done in the bathtub for a first timer.

gotta go ... fun is calling :)

BabySub
11-20-2004, 03:43 PM
And don't forget the turkey baster. That long hollow plastic thing with the rubber bulb on the end. It slides in easily (when oiled), has a bulb to stop it going too far, and can be used other ways too. If a person is put over the back of a chair with their heads down, and butt high in the air, a funnel can be put in place of the bulb, warm water can be put into the funnel, and a type of enema can be given. This can also be done in the bathtub for a first timer.

Oh wow.. Now there's an idea.... :o

rallan
11-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Remind me not to have a homecooked meal if I'm ever at LadyAmanda's place. Especially not the turkey ; )