PDA

View Full Version : A shot in the dark. :)

Matin
05-30-2010, 11:25 PM
I am looking for a submissive, sane, californian. She would be from the central coast, or be willing to entertain the possibility of a good bit of traveling.

Always a catch. :)

I'm here because I've begun to miss the daily interaction with a sub, and there does exist the slight possibility that there might be a woman reading this who fits the bill.

I am looking for online, to begin with, with an eye toward rl if we click. I have zippo experience in online BDSM, but a good deal of real world experience.

I haven't got any real age restrictions - I am a pervert, after all - but I do require either hwp or a willingness to submit to a diet and exercise regimen. I am a workout junkie with a fondness for rope bondage and suspension, so keep that in mind when replying.

My main wants are intelligence, sanity, maturity, humor, an honest desire to explore, and a demonstrable willingness to try everything. I am into humiliation, degradation, and pain.

I'm moreso into pleasure. I derive my greatest joy from teaching a sub to lust after the things that used to make her blush, squirm, or cringe.

Drop me a line if interested, or just to talk. You'll find me knowledgable, helpful, and chatty. :)