PDA

View Full Version : lydia's response to Spike

Lydia3199
11-12-2004, 01:25 PM
My Master does often give me my punishment but this was a special ocassion where he took me to a friend who he allowed to whip my ass.
For me it is the thrill of not knowing what will happen being at a different location that adds to the excitement.I also like being able to prove to my Master what I will endure as his slave.
Master says it demonstrates his ownership of me to allow another Master to whip me.

spike
11-12-2004, 05:04 PM
I also like being able to prove to my Master what I will endure as his slave.I hope he appreciates that about you, lydia.
Master says it demonstrates his ownership of me to allow another Master to whip me.He isn't reckless though, and supervises the whipping. That demonstrates that he cares for you too. You seem to have a good Master, lydia.

Thank you for sharing that information. Was there a particular reason for the punishment? Or was he just maintaining your discipline?

Spike

bisarah
11-12-2004, 06:07 PM
i just keep looking at that picture of her ass and think: thank God it wan't me!!!

Lydia3199
11-12-2004, 06:48 PM
I hope he appreciates that about you, lydia.He isn't reckless though, and supervises the whipping. That demonstrates that he cares for you too. You seem to have a good Master, lydia.

Thank you for sharing that information. Was there a particular reason for the punishment? Or was he just maintaining your discipline?

Spike

I will not say what I did but I will say I probably deserved worse. I was a bad slave.