PDA

View Full Version : Master seeking . . .

Ukmaster1982
12-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey there,

Im searching for a female between 18-28 preferably although i am happy to meet a female sub of any age.

I am 27, male from the uk and I am a semi experience dom.

I am looking for a open and honest sub who has little or no experience (although that does not mean an experienced sub cannot contact me) to get to know and train.

You will be set tasks and experience sexual deprevation (within reason) you will push your boundaries and limitations and eventually you will get to a stage where you will send pictures, perform on cam and complete tasks without hesitation.

If you feel you meet these requirements then send me a pm or add me on msn or yahoo so that we can chat and see if things will work.

I expect contact via pm or msn/yahoo only.

Ukmaster1982
12-28-2009, 05:23 PM
bit of a bump

Ukmaster1982
01-26-2010, 01:03 PM
after having some minor luck which unfortunately did not work out i am now looking for another female sub.

I am looking for a women of any age, race, size.

To be clear you will be tasked, humiliated, suffer orgasm deprevation, send photos, rp and eventually once both myself and my sub are comfortable play on cam. I will have my cam on also so it will not be a one sided thing.

I will in return send photos, reward (and punish naturally) and play on cam also.

PM me what you are interested in and why you think you would make a good sub.

AnticipatingPain
01-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Good luck with your search x

Ukmaster1982
01-26-2010, 06:31 PM
thank you kindly

Ukmaster1982
04-10-2010, 08:04 AM
I am a 28 yr old experienced dom looking for a new female sub.

Ideally she will leave in or around the midlands area of the uk as although it will initially start online only I will eventually expect it to turn into something more serious and long term in irl. However this will only happen with "the one" so if you are not in the midlands or even the uk this will not be a problem and i will be more than happy to talk to you and see if we have mutual interests.

Initially we will have contact over email and messenger only where we will get to know each others limits and expectations, our turn on's and turn off's and go from there. You will be given tasks to complete, you will be expected to have a camera, webcam and mic, or be able to get one when the relationship moves onto being more personal.

I also have a camera, webcam and mic so if you are looking for someone for a give and take relationship this is something i am willing to do however if this is something you are not interested in then it can be kept one sided.

I deal in humiliation, orgasm control and pain.

If you feel you are the person I am looking for then send me a pm telling me a little about yourself.

Ukmaster1982
06-01-2010, 01:38 AM
I am a 28 yr old experienced dom looking for a new female sub.

Ideally you will live in or around the midlands area of the uk as although it will initially start online only I will eventually expect it to turn into something more serious and long term in irl if it is to both our mutual agreement. However this will only happen with the right sub so if you are not in the midlands or even the uk this will not be a problem and i will be more than happy to talk to you and see if we have mutual interests.

Initially we will have contact over email and messenger only where we will get to know each others limits and expectations, our turn on's and turn off's and go from there. You will be given tasks to complete, you will be expected to have a camera, webcam and mic, or be able to get one when the relationship moves onto being more personal.

I also have a camera, webcam and mic so if you are looking for someone for a give and take relationship this is something i am willing to do however if this is something you are not interested in then it can be kept one sided.

I deal in humiliation, orgasm control and pain. But I will also discuss your enjoyment and turn off's etc with you.

If you feel you are the person I am looking for then send me a pm telling me a little about yourself