PDA

View Full Version : Story of my first encounter with new Master and Mistress

OlySlave
06-01-2010, 07:35 PM
This is a story that I wrote today from what happend on Friday night. My Master told me to tell someone about my new experiences so here you go. Sorry for the bad grammer.

This was the first meeting with my new master and mistress. I arrived at their house at their house a couple minutes early and was told to sit down on the porch and shut up until they were ready. When mistress was ready I was allowed in and told to sit down on the couch mistress then came down the stairs in some nice lingerie and sat down in the chair next to me. I was told to stand up and strip which I eagerly did my cock was half hard due to thinking about this first meeting all day. After I was naked I was told to kneel and massage mistress feet I started right away and did the best I could. I was then told to stick my face in mistress crotch and smell her pussy I quickly crawled to her pussy and stuck my face in I love the smell of pussy and this was getting my cock more aroused. Master then pulled her panties up and to the side so I could see her pussy lips I was excited and could not wait to lick that beautiful pussy. Master then told me to lick her pussy which I did and he shoved my head against her pussy and rubbed it around. I was then told to remove mistress panties I followed the command as quick as I could and mistress sat back down in the chair with her legs spread and her gorgeous shaved pussy right in front of me. I eagerly waited for orders to eat her pussy and like music to my ears Master gave me the command. I lapped at her pussy to make sure it was good and wet and then I started exploring with my tongue penetrating her hole and working my way to her clitoris which I gave special care master would grab the back of my head and grind it into her pussy after awhile master told me to stop and Mistress said we should to upstairs. I got up and walked upstairs where I saw a bedroom open and went inside standing by the bed. Mistress walked in and lay down on the bed with her legs spread and I was told to lie between her legs. Mistress then started rubbing her pussy with my face only inches away master then tied my hands behind my back and told me to eat her pussy some more I wiggled my way forward and did my best to bring her to orgasm. Master left the room and said he would be right back I continued to eat mistress pussy Master reentered the room and I did not think he was alone but I continued to lick mistress pussy until I was told to say hello to his friend I lifted my head and turned behind me where I saw a man standing behind me and said hello and then went back to work on Mistress pussy. Soon this man was playing with Mistress breast and she started playing with his cock this continued for awhile and then I was untied and told to trade places with the stranger I moved to Mistress side and started playing with her breast after awhile mistress told me to watch and I turned to see the man playing with his cock on Mistress pussy after a short while I realized that he wanted to cum on her pussy as he keep stroking his cock harder and faster I knew he was almost cumming and then all of a sudden a grunt and milky white cum was shooting all over her pussy he keep milking his dick to get all of this cum on her. The man got up and I was told to lie back down in front of her pussy again I did and could feel my nerves building inside me. Master left the room to find a camera which he did not find and then returned Master asked what I thought of Mistress pussy which I replied that it looked slimy He then asked me what I thought I should do I hesitated and then answered to eat it and he said good answer now eat that pussy. I moved my head closer and took a small lick with the tip of my tongue to taste another man’s cum (I have only tasted my own cum once before) The taste was bitter so I quickly thought about it and made one big lap up her pussy lips to get as much as I could in one lick and swallowed I licked her pussy for another minute when Master told me to get up I did and he and Mistress traded places. Master then told me to lay between his legs and lick his balls and suck his cock I laid between his legs and went to work on the first cock I ever sucked I thought my nerves to going crazy but they were not too bad I think the creampie was a peak and I was calming down. I sucked Masters cock for awhile until mistress laid down feet to feet with master so her pussy and his cock were next to each other and I was told to play with his cock against her pussy I did this and was also told to lick her pussy and suck his cock which I switched between the two every couple minutes Master then told me to play with my cock on mistress pussy so I stood up and straddled Mistress I keep rubbing my cock against her pussy and then master applied some lube and Mistress played with my cock after a short time I had to stop for fear of cumming from being turned on all day. I then ate mistress pussy for awhile The rest of the night went with my mouth being used to please them both until I ran out of time and had to go home.