PDA

View Full Version : My Master's coming home!!!!!!!

NaturalSub
11-13-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry, i'm just so excited that I had to share! After a 4 1/2 month seperation (physical only), my Master is finally coming home!

He has been working 12000 miles away (no thats not a typo) and whilst we have been in contact, and kept up the D/s whilst he's been away over the internet, there are now only 7 days to go until I go pick him up at the airport!

He's also given me my instructions as to exactly what i'm to do when I get there, and what he is going to do to me after the four hour drive home!

Sadly, he is only back with me for one week, and then he's going to be a good 300 miles away from me for months, but at least he'll be in the same country, so the mobile phones, and the talking and even a visit every two weeks is possible!

I'm so happy, I don;t know how I am going to get thorough this week though, I'm just happy happy happy!

7 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckdom19
11-13-2004, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry, i'm just so excited that I had to share! After a 4 1/2 month seperation (physical only), my Master is finally coming home!
(snip)
I'm so happy, I don;t know how I am going to get thorough this week though, I'm just happy happy happy!

7 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your joy is a great tribute to your Master. Enjoy your reunion to the fullest, and be sure to save any 'heavy' news at least a day, so Master has a chance to get grounded in the real world of home once again.

I did a 10-week seperation once, only about 1200 miles apart; thought I'd perish without my partner.

Enjoy!