PDA

View Full Version : Male Switch Seeking Female switch

parkeryellowstone
06-04-2010, 05:12 PM
I am currently seeking a female switch, however as a switch I will also accept Doms or subs so long as they are female. I am only into this casually but I will likely be online quite often anyway. My interests include stripping and edging. My dislikes but will dos are: minor pain, public. My limits are illegal, messy gay anal major painful and gross.

In a dom I look for someone who will respect my limits and not demand I go outside them. If I say I won't do anal for instance I'd prefer if my dom would not even ask me to do so instead of us having to go through a punishment and/or me saying no to the task. I have a webcam and I will use it to prove I am doing my tasks.

I require very little out of my subs other than to obey me. I will respect their limits and I will tailor my tasks toward their likes. If something is in my limits however it's very likely I won't be interested in making my sub do it either but I will be flexible in that regard.

Thats about all there is to say if you are interested please post in this thread or send me a PM.

I look forward to hearing from you

Parkeryellowstone

nyr9113
07-25-2010, 10:02 PM
I am a male seeking the same thing that you are. I am a switch to.