PDA

View Full Version : Changes

Silvergent
06-06-2010, 03:09 AM
There have been many changes for me in the last couple of weeks .

Mainly it is that with the help of a loveing friend i realise that i have not been true to others or myself As of now i am Mistress mocos sub.

If there is any one out there who i have hurt in the past please do feel free to contact Moco to Disscuss any retribution that you may feel appropriate.

For the time being any corispondance between you and me needs to go thtough Moco in the first instance

silvergent

moco
06-08-2010, 11:10 PM
While silvergent and I have switched our roles with each other, and the many changes he speaks of apply to me as well, and going from being sub to being a Dominant of a sub is a big responsibility.

I find it very courageous of silvergent to make this post.

I think it shows a lot of character to be able to go from being seen as a Dom to that of a switch/sub, in such a way

I never asked that he make a post or a public apology but I am very appreciative that he did so.

Jennifer Williams
06-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Well good luck to the both of you.

leo9
06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Right now you will have little time for anything but the enormous changes you're going through, but when things are a little more settled, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to hear the whole story.