PDA

View Full Version : Co-Top my sub, or play with both of us

couple21
06-09-2010, 06:50 AM
I am an attractive Dom looking for a sexy Domme to co-top my sub. It's been one of her fantasies for a while now, and we've decided to give it a try. She is 5'2, 100lbs, 21yo and very cute. Ideally you should be attractive and anywhere from 18-26(flexible). We're also hoping for you to be bi so that she could watch you and me play, and also have her learn how to service and play with you.

You could also be a bi sub and the three of us could play. This could be a one time thing or ongoing, depending on how it goes. We're hoping for something really enjoyable that might result in regular get-togethers and a longer term friendship.

We're looking for someone who lives in VA. You should be attractive, proportional, D/D free, sane, bi or bi-curious and be open to what is described above. We're looking for someone around 18-26. Discretion and privacy assured. We’re open to most ideas and will respect any limits. Also open to all races but our preference is for a slender Caucasian or Asian female. Reply with which situation appeals to you more, as well as a description of yourself and what you would be interested in doing.

sadsack2008
10-13-2010, 12:16 AM
male sub here would you like t ouse me on cam?