PDA

View Full Version : Good evening.

Vynom
06-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Well...I've been signed up for about a week and contemplating how to introduce myself and than i thought...I'll just be me.

My name is Susan and I'm a switch. I've spent many years in vanilla relationships and am still currently in one of the most vanilla ones I've yet to endure.

I do however have someone in my life who is just as new to truly expressing ourselves in a BDSM fashion and i let him dom me mostly although he wishes to otherwise also be dominanted by me.

We've both always found ourselves to enjoy pain and are currently expressing our interest to pursue this together. It is currently an online thing only but we will be meeting in August.

Now I know reading is always recommended, but I sorta feel like a lil girl in a big library thats based on the same subject and i don't know which book to read first. I do want to note that there are serious emotions involved love wise and we both expressed that atm (at the moment), we do not want a 24/7 thing.

Anyhow, any thoughts or tips or anything is appreciated and i look forward to becoming more comfortable with a part of me that i've surpressed for so long.

Thank you all for being open and welcoming; i find it amusing...most people look down at those who participate in a BDSM lifestyle...yet, it's in this lifestyle i have found the warmest embraces and the sweetest smiles.

Darkness_within
06-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Hello susan hope you have fun, first love of my life was a susan,, we were 5 and damn I loved that little girl,,, take care and take your time learning and finding friends

rosebud
06-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Hello Susan, Welcome and Enjoy!

smilidon
06-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Bonjoir mon amie. I am glad we found our way here. I am Susan's Switch (currently Dom) Josh I will post my own intro here soon.

denuseri
06-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Welcome to our kinky little corner of the internet!