PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

gore666
06-12-2010, 10:27 AM
The name's Jeffery, I'm twenty-eight years of age & I reside in Southwestern, Ohio. I found this site via Google search, by way of typing in BDSM Forum. To my surprise, this specific forum seemed to have more to offer than the others & seems a bit more active, too. This is a short bio taken from my Facebook page: I hate idiots, I read a lot, I collect things most people wouldn't, I'd prefer living in a horror movie from the 1950's, I indulge & get the most out of life, I become annoyed & bored very easily, music is a huge part of my existence, I stand my ground & will challenge anyone, anywhere, anytime. Chances are, I won't like you.

Seems a bit harsh, but I'm a misanthrope through & through. I spend the majority of my time as a recluse, watching t.v. shows from the past, along with Horror Movies. I also live a very healthy lifestyle by way of diet & exercise. Books are my main passion & find those who don't read are usually not worth the space between their ears. There are a few rules to every exception however. My philosophy is pretty simple. Upon meeting people I treat them as I would like to be treated. After which, I then reciprocate their behavior towards me, sometimes ten fold. I don't believe in turning the other cheek, living life through indulgence but not compulsion & being thankful for any day above ground.

I will now include a few photographs of myself, for it's always nice to put a face with a name. It's a pleasure being here & I look forward to e-meeting everyone.

Cheers!

denuseri
06-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the Library!

Master Davis
06-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Welcome

gore666
06-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Thank you both.

rosebud
06-13-2010, 05:50 AM