PDA

View Full Version : Pain ideas...

Wickedly_Good_777
06-13-2010, 10:42 AM
I have a sub and she has sensitive nipples. We both enjoy it when she cies, but since we mostly are only texting. I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas we might use. Aside from needles, I have already tried that one and she doesn't want to damage or lose feeling in her nipples. I don't want this to happen either as that is what usually if we met in person would deffinitely get her tears flowing from pain and pleasure. We both enjoy pain quite a bit, but when it comes to texting. We are both lost for ideas on how to achieve that part. Any and all ideas for this are greatly appreciated.

ropekitty
06-13-2010, 11:33 AM
nipple clamps and chops sticks comes to mind.

pinch and pull comes to mind.

self-caning and self-slapping come to mind as well...flogging and paddling by self as well.

~RK~

fetishdj
06-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Deep heat, toothpaste, menthol gels, garlic paste... all have a painful effect on the nipples if applied and left for a while.

Beardy
06-18-2010, 04:39 AM
wax, breast pumps, sterilized acupuncture needles, using a pumice stone then spraying or rolling deodorant or vinegar on it... or deep heat! that or ice!

leah06
06-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Abrade the nipples with something like an emery board and then put rubbing alcohol on them.