PDA

View Full Version : who chooses

singletaillover
06-14-2010, 06:19 AM
i pose this question to Master/slaves, Doms/Domme/subs. Does the Master/Dom/Domme choose the sub/slave? or does the sub/slave choose the Master/Dom/Domme? Here is my answer, the slave or sub chooses her Master/dom/Domme but it was the other way around for me Master chose me.

openyoureyes
06-14-2010, 06:54 AM
I think, like in all relationships, we just find each other.

We choose each other, choose to be in a relationship together. It isn't really more one persons choice than the other...

denuseri
06-14-2010, 02:40 PM
It takes at least two to tango in any given relationship (more sometimes if your poly or swing, winks) and everyone involved makes a choice, even if that choice was to abstain from choosing or give the choice to another.

Jennifer Williams
06-14-2010, 08:48 PM
We all choose to begin and stay in our relationships, though one person might show more "initiative" than the other, if that's what you mean. I was the one to first ask my sub out on a date, so I chose him there, but then he said yes to going, so he chose me there. It has to be mutual, or else there's no relationship.

TwistedTails
06-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Either may choose to make the approach. Both will have to choose to take the relationship any further.