PDA

View Full Version : Ecard sites....?

BabySub
11-16-2004, 02:56 PM
If this is in the wrong place, shift it... I couldn't really decide. :confused:

Does anyone here know of any good bdsm/erotic/Dom-sub/bondage etc free ecard sites? I like to send them to my Dom occasionally for a bit of fun, and the most decent one I knew of I guess has closed. ::shrugs::

Anyone? If there's a post about these already, I apologise and just point me in the right direction. :o

BDSM_Tourguide
11-16-2004, 03:48 PM
The one I typically use is kinycards.com but I will admit I haven't been there in awhile. I don't know if it's still free or not.

Wontworry
11-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Try these, especially the first which is a linking site to several e-card sites (although several are not to my taste) ...

www.freddyandeddy.com/ecardsmain.htm

www.ds-rewards.com

www.wizdomme.com/cards/

slavelucy
11-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Ah, especially for you, Babysub...i like this one...

http://www.ds-rewards.com/sendcard/

sl

BabySub
11-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Oh bum. The ds-rewards site isn't working for me tonight. (taking ages to load, or just not loading - cannot find server) I appreciate the replies though, and will check them out when I have more time. Looking foward to seeing what I can find in them. ;)

BabySub
11-20-2004, 03:36 PM
:D I can get into the ds-rewards site now. Thank you for that link, it's awesome. Some bed time reading perhaps, as well as some very nice cards... ;)

slavelucy
11-20-2004, 05:06 PM
:D I can get into the ds-rewards site now. Thank you for that link, it's awesome. Some bed time reading perhaps, as well as some very nice cards... ;)

Ah, glad it worked for ya, Babysub. Yeah, there's some good stuff on there, some of those cards are a bit OTT, but some of them are ace.

sl

learningtopleez
11-20-2004, 09:38 PM
The one I typically use is kinycards.com but I will admit I haven't been there in awhile. I don't know if it's still free or not.

Yes Sir Tourguide, it is still free :D I use this one on occasion as well and have used it recently. Thanks for the tips on the other sites though all!

Good Luck babysub! And it is kinkycards.com that Sir TG was referring too!

No offense Sir TG. I'm sure your fingers just slipped Sir ;)

<<<Rushes off to get a towel for Sir TG to wipe his hands :p