PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Tyna
06-16-2010, 02:49 AM
Greetings

I've looked around this site many times in the past and finally decided to register. I'm new to bdsm but have been interested in it for awhile now. I think I might be a sub but I've yet to test that theory in person. The idea of being dominated is definately something I'm into, though I've yet to meet a man strong enough to even get close to dominating me. I'm no stranger to pain but I've never met anyone I trust enough to inflict it on me, but it's another area I'm interested in exploring. I look forward to the journey.

As for alittle about me, I'm currently in school working towards getting into a nursing program. Come fall I'll be taking phlebotomy and will officially be able to torture people with needles, they'll even give me a certificate that says so ;) I am oblivious to sarcasm so don't bother trying it with me. My one true addiction is to coffee, anyone attempting to take that away from me would need to be tortured, slowly and painfully. :278: I am a natural born caregiver to my core and cannot and will not tolerate cruelty or abuse to anyone that I feel cannot defend themselves. So that's me, in a nutshell.

rosebud
06-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Hello Tyna, Welcome to the Library!

denuseri
06-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Welcome to our kinky little corner of the internet!

rocco
06-19-2010, 07:30 AM
welcome:) we promise not to hide the coffee!:d