PDA

View Full Version : Escapology challenge - Outcome

Aurelie.Catena
06-16-2010, 04:13 AM
What outcome do you wish should happen for Felina's challenge?

Also, if you vote for option 3, you can write here what the hostess should do to ensure Felina remains stuck...

chainedsissyfeet
06-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Voted for her to win, the clever minx, but since we're here to share ideas, if the hostess must stop Felina, how about:

Her alloy nails on both fingers and toes are declared illegal and removed with pliers.
Her hands and feet are extensively bandaged (basically becoming unwieldy mittens), with the wrappings containing cuff and padlock keys.
She is chained and cuffed with the devices which go with the keys inside her bandages.
The disappointed audience is encouraged to actively punish the "cheater" while she resumes her escape attempt.
If she does not now escape within the remaining time, both she and Louise will be sold to the highest-bidding audience member, with the network covering all logistics and costs of their disappearance.

Aurelie.Catena
06-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Here is what I believe is going to happen: once Felina is free (if she manages to do it in spite of the heinous handicaps the audience is still going to add), the hostess with tempt her with multiplying her prize per 10 if she agrees to try one more challenge, to see if the audience, now that they know some of Felina's tricks, will be able to bind her better.

There will be some negotiation about the new rules (which we can discuss in this thread) but Felina will refuse to go without her special nails. Everything else is negotiable.

Aurelie.Catena
06-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Felina's first proposal:

"Rule #1: A maximum of three restraints and three keys is allowed. They can only be made of rope, rubber, leather or chains."

"Rule #2: Felina must be able to reach each key."

"Rule #3: The restraints will be discussed by members of the audience and added in short succession after a agreement has been reached among them."

"Rule #4: Felina's life must not be put at risk and none of her bones can be broken or dislocated or any part of her body permanently maimed."

"Rule #5: No pain is allowed."

"Rule #6: No time limit."

"Rule #7: Everything else is acceptable."

Let's hear what the public thinks of these new rules and whether they want to propose something else.

chainedsissyfeet
06-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Double-or-nothing maybe, but 10x ?!? With rules 2, 5, & 6 in place, she's sure to win, and then they'd have to lay off our poor director friend to afford the payout! :d

Regarding Rule #2, does "reach" mean that the key cannot be inside something that she can reach? Can the temperature of the keys be altered?

How about amending 5 so that nothing which causes loss of blood (piercing) is allowed, but pinch-y clamps (for instance) are OK?

Regarding Rule 6, it's probable that the television format must insist on a time limit. What will dear old Mrs. Bottlewhomp think if 'Celebrity Houseplants' at 10PM is pre-empted by Felina (still) flopping about onstage in bondage?

Countermeasure suggestion to the audience: As one of our restraints, how about applying rubber tape (abraded rubber material -- sticks to itself, no adhesive, somewhat self-healing; used to protect steel cable ends in the marine environment, among other things) to each finger- and toe-tip before further securing her hands and feet? Might at least slow her down a bit and keep her from shredding another beautiful armbinder quite so fast!

(Loving the story -- thanks, Aurelie!)

Aurelie.Catena
06-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Double-or-nothing maybe, but 10x ?!? With rules 2, 5, & 6 in place, she's sure to win, and then they'd have to lay off our poor director friend to afford the payout!

What about five times then? Felina has had a very hard time escaping in the first session and she will need a strong motivation to try it again. Moreover, she has proved her point and she needs something else to motivate her this time.

Regarding Rule #2, does "reach" mean that the key cannot be inside something that she can reach? Can the temperature of the keys be altered?

It only means that there must be no logical impossibility to reach (touch) the key, either by crawling or contorting. So, no key inside the box they open, or no combination of keys and locks locking each other. Everything not forbidden by the rules is possible.

How about amending 5 so that nothing which causes loss of blood (piercing) is allowed, but pinch-y clamps (for instance) are OK?

Felina is open to remove rule #5 altogether if her prize is at least five times her previous earnings.

Regarding Rule 6, it's probable that the television format must insist on a time limit. What will dear old Mrs. Bottlewhomp think if 'Celebrity Houseplants' at 10PM is pre-empted by Felina (still) flopping about onstage in bondage?

Agreed, as long as the her prize is at least five times her previous earnings.

Felina would like to replace Rule 5 with:

"Rule #5: The temperature of the keys cannot be altered."

(Loving the story -- thanks, Aurelie!)

Thanks!

js207
06-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Sooo .... there still isn't going to be a rule against inflicting pain... (The rubber-clad sadist grins to herself, her mind already working on ways to go further than the previous ordeal...)

I'm hoping to see Felina succeed, but for her and her poor unwilling companion Louise to suffer a whole lot more first. She shouldn't go straight into the next challenge, I imagine she'll need time to recover and of course the TV network will need to schedule the new show.

darknessmonger
06-21-2010, 07:47 AM
And what about a new story alltogether, with diferent rules and circunstances. Where pain is part of the challenge, and the consequences of failure more scary.
maybe one where the escapee doesn't have much say in what is allowed and what not.

Aurelie.Catena
06-21-2010, 08:49 AM
And what about a new story alltogether, with diferent rules and circunstances. Where pain is part of the challenge, and the consequences of failure more scary.
maybe one where the escapee doesn't have much say in what is allowed and what not.

I believe we can make this part of the current story. Feel free to add any rule you want, or amend the existing ones to your tastes.

Rules could include what happens if she fails to free herself.

chainedsissyfeet
06-22-2010, 09:19 PM
The crocodiles in network Marketing love this campaign:

"Reality TV Gets More Real: Real Challenges. Real Stakes. Really."

If Felina escapes from her current predicament, she will have a couple weeks to rest up and heal (and for the network to get the appropriate promo spots into circulation).

Her new challenge is to escape within the agreed framework of rules and time. If she wins, she is given 5 times her previous pay and the devious hostess as her slave (or if she prefers, the network will auction the hostess and give her both the auction proceeds and a revenue share from the telecast, which will no doubt bring huge ratings).

If she doesn't escape, the network gets five pounds of Felina. Removed by a medical doctor, on live TV. (Not sure if it would be more challenging to make Felina call which parts get removed herself, or allow the audience to decide.) Survival is guaranteed (the doctor will not remove any vital organs or cause excessive blood loss, and postoperative care will be provided), but no body parts may otherwise be called off-limits (if the audience is choosing).

Oh, and if she declines, they'll run the hidden video of her refusing in a special episode of "Celebrity Wusses: Your Heroes, Shown for the Creeps and Weasels They Really Are."

Aurelie.Catena
06-23-2010, 12:45 AM
During the whole announce, a growing enthusiasm can be see among the audience, and even Felina can be seen smiling. But the last point breaks it all. Maiming Felina? What for? Of course, this will provide for an unheard-of show, which is sure to attract millions of spectators and advertising money, but then what? This would be like killing the golden-egg-laying chicken. Maimed, Felina would be either ugly or unable to perform her fantastic escape.

There was a lot of fuss and ramble until someone in the public stood up and asked for silence. Then he said:

"Why don't we replace the flesh removal by a one-year contract as the central pain-slut in the "The Creative Torturers" show? I'm sure that would be as high a deterrent while not depriving us from seeing Miss Pan Teer again."

chainedsissyfeet
06-23-2010, 06:38 AM
The mirrored windows in the central hospitality suite are suddenly backlit, allowing a glimpse into this mysterious and luxurious realm... The bald head of the Network Chair Himself can be seen at the console. A gesture, and his amplified voice booms through the hall, drowning strong chants of "Yes, yes, Pain Slut!" and the like:

"You, sir, have just become my new VP of Talent & Programming - come up here and my aides will assemble a contract. Also, consider this announcement the kickoff campaign for a new show coming up next on this very channel:

"I'm an Executive, What Am I Doing in This Wood Chipper, EAAGHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH!"

Security, please remove my former Marketing team to the Undressing Room to err, 'get them into character.' Oh, and have them bound in nylon straps -- chains might nick the chipper blades. No sense being careless with Network property, after all...

Ms. Pan Teer, either way, you win -- I am prepared to meet your terms if you escape, or pay you the same salary over a one-year period while you heheh, 'co-star' on Creative Torturers... Do we have a deal?"

Aurelie.Catena
06-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Before I agree, let me restate the rules we have negotiated so far. Moreover, the Creative Torturer is quite a piece to swallow, and I want to add a couple of rules to our agreement (rules #8 sqq):

Rule #0: If Felina Pan Teer wins the challenge, her present prize will be multiplied by 5. If she loses the challenge, she will lose her prize and become the central pain-slut in the "Creative Torturers" show for one year for no salary, at a rate of one show per week.

Rule #1: A maximum of 3 restraints and 3 keys is allowed. They can only be made of rope, rubber, leather or chains.

Rule #2: Felina must be able to reach each key. There must be no logical impossibility to reach (touch) the key, either by crawling or contorting.

Rule #3: The restraints will be discussed by members of the audience and added in short succession after a agreement has been reached among them.

Rule #4: Felina's life must not be put at risk and none of her bones can be broken or dislocated or any part of her body permanently maimed.

Rule #5: To win, Felina must release herself from all restraints within six hours after the last restraint has been placed.

Rule #6: The temperature of the keys cannot be altered.

Rule #7: Everything else is acceptable.

Rule #8: If she were to lose, Felina would be assured to get at least one meal and 8h of rest per day during the whole year of her contract.

Rule #9: Before starting the new challenge, Felina will get 3 hours to rest and take a shower.

Rule #10: Felina will be clothed during the next challenge.

Rule #11: No electricity will be involved in her challenge.

Rule #12: The rubber-clad woman who had come so often on stage during the first challenge will not be allowed to contribute to the second challenge.

Rule #13: Everybody must treat Felina with proper respect during her second challenge.

Rule #14: If Felina wins her second challenge, the hostess will take her place in the "Creative Torturers" show.

Does everybody agrees to these rules or does anybody want to amend them or add new ones?

gagged_Louise
06-23-2010, 07:55 AM
I would imagine Miss Pan Teer would need a longer time than three hours of rest before the next go. More likely a week...

Rule #10: Felina will be clothed during the next challenge

The interesting point is, of course, who will be able to stop helpful members of the audience from removng some of her clothing? If the Hostess is anything like as treacherous as during this show, it's going to pass. And we can take it for granted that Felina will be gagged during the next escape as well, so she won't hve a say once it gets under way.

Aurelie.Catena
06-23-2010, 08:18 AM
"Good point!" the hostess says.

"What?" Felina answers, obviously shocked. "That would mean that it suffices to gag me to forget all these rules? There is no way I risk my freedom in such a treacherous challenge. You'll have to find someone else for that!" she continues, turning away as if to leave the stage.

"Wait!" the hostess stops her hastily. "This is not I was meaning. Of course, as the hostess, I shall make sure that the rules are respected all the time. If the rule says no nudity, then that's it. There was no such rule in the first challenge..."

Felina grumbles and comes back, still lured by the amount of money the new challenge would bring to her.

"Now, listen, I am willing to offer another security point for you, if you are willing to forget about that ridiculous rule #14. Imagine that, during the challenge, you realise something is wrong, you may want to amend some of the rules. I'm willing to allow that. It will be enough for you to say 'I agree' or to grunt three times in short succession for a rule to be amended as if you had added your signature at the end of the contract. Isn't that a safety?"

Felina thinks about it and finally nods her agreement.

"And also, in exchange for that, I would put the number of restraints to 5 instead of 3. OK?" the hostess adds.

Felina grumbles but agrees to that too.

"Alright. Let's restate the rules once again:"

Rule #0: If Felina Pan Teer wins the challenge, her present prize will be multiplied by 5. If she loses the challenge, she will lose her prize and become the central pain-slut in the "Creative Torturers" show for one year for no salary, at a rate of one show per week.

Rule #1: A maximum of 5 restraints and 3 keys is allowed. They can only be made of rope, rubber, leather or chains.

Rule #2: Felina must be able to reach each key. There must be no logical impossibility to reach (touch) the key, either by crawling or contorting.

Rule #3: The restraints will be discussed by members of the audience and added in short succession after a agreement has been reached among them.

Rule #4: Felina's life must not be put at risk and none of her bones can be broken or dislocated or any part of her body permanently maimed.

Rule #5: To win, Felina must release herself from all restraints within six hours after the last restraint has been placed.

Rule #7: Everything that is not mentioned in the present rules is considered as approved.

Rule #8: If she were to lose, Felina would be assured to get at least one meal and 8h of rest per day during the whole year of her contract.

Rule #9: Before starting the new challenge, Felina will get 3 hours to rest and take a shower.

Rule #12: The rubber-clad woman who had come so often on stage during the first challenge will not be allowed to contribute to the second challenge.

Rule #13: Everybody must treat Felina with proper respect during her second challenge.

Rule #14: The presents rules maybe amended by Felina by saying "I agree" or grunting three times in short succession after the amended rule has been spoken to her. If everything is unambiguously recorded and broadcast, this amendment is equivalent to a signed contract.

gagged_Louise
06-23-2010, 08:34 AM
Louise, listening in on the discussion, cautiously offers, "If there is undue interference from members of the audience, including tv audiences, who want to alter something about the restraints or the rules, I suppose it will be up to the arrangers of the challenge to decide what to do, without appeal - and how to treat anyone who intrudes on stage?"

Aurelie.Catena
06-23-2010, 08:56 AM
According to rule #3, nobody will be allowed on stage, this time. The restraints will be discussed by everybody. Once the bondage will be agreed upon, assistants of the production will realise it.

The discussion of the bondage will start as soon as the rules will be agreed upon.

chainedsissyfeet
06-23-2010, 08:08 PM
To: Winthrop Hubert Kinckbinder III, Network Chair
RE: Pan Teer Contract

Sir,

First off, on behalf of myself and staff, thank You for Your Most Glorious Magnanimity in permitting us to contribute to the Glory of the Network through the Grace of continued employment. We most humbly cower before You and desire with our very beings that You might find the contents of this missive pleasing.

Vis-a-vis the matter at hand, we have reviewed the proposed arrangement and arrive at the following findings:

Afraid the pesky Labor Board will have issue with the lack of compensation for Ms. Pan Teer's work should she lose the challenge. We recommend offering her minimum wage for hours worked on-camera, then charging her for any room, cage, or kennel that she inhabits during her off hours. Alternately, you could feature the Labor Board on an upcoming episode of "Network Eye Investigates" and trade some editorial control for relief on the Pan Teer matter.

Not clear if this would impact the audience's ability to insert keys within Ms. Pan Teer's anatomy, as was recently done (my favorite part of the show, actually). Perhaps we could clarify this point with her people.

Recommend that you add "Felina may not remove any restraints during a commercial break." That way if she gets close, you have the option of running barrages of ads, which will not only preserve your unfair advantage but also nicely drive the bottom line.

Again, these are chargeable items if one mis-reads the current actors' union contract in exactly the right way. We may be able to double-end Ms. Pan Teer's participation in this contract! (No pun intended, unless you desire it.)

In the interest of increasing billable hours and stimulation for the paralegals reviewing the documents, it is strongly recommended that all clothing worn be stipulated in detail (down to the last stitch, including shoes and accessories) in advance of the event. Further, it should be clarified that for this clause to remain legally binding, clothing specified must be worn and may not by discarded by Ms. Pan Teer at all times during the challenge.

Afraid this is a tough one. The National Association of Rubber-Clad Women (NARCW) has a spectacularly effective lobbying arm, and will not take kindly to anything they perceive as discrimination. Plus, I believe the woman in question goes to the same dentist as me, and I'd rather avoid any potential unpleasantness in the waiting room... Recommend you find a way to strike this clause.

It's apparent from this clause that Ms. Pan Teer has invested in some truly brilliant legal advice for her team! This item is so broadly written as to provide her virtual carte-blanche for victory through rejecting anything she desires as 'lack of proper respect.' I recommend that you require this to be detailed to include items of perceived disrespect and corresponding compensation/punishment, such as "Verbal catcall involving humiliation: perpetrator receives penis gag rolled in the catbox." Etc. I also recommend that you seek to add her advisor to our legal team at your earliest possible convenience.

Rule #14: The presents rules maybe amended by Felina by saying "I agree" or grunting three times in short succession after the amended rule has been spoken to her. If everything is unambiguously recorded and broadcast, this amendment is equivalent to a signed contract.

Not strictly legal advice per se, but please note that if she's gagged, our technical team should have no problem overdubbing grunts at the appropriate points and thus we should be able to maintain this very lucrative property as, well, property for the full one year period.

Best of luck on this challenge!

P.S. Thank You once again for inviting us to Your holiday party. My wife, Marjorie, insists she had a wonderful time and will be released from hospital soon. Also, if it isn't too much of an imposition, if you could see it clear to return our son Derek at some point (he was the 26-year-old about to graduate from law school, if you remember; you branded 'Slave 237' on his back, I believe...) we would indeed be most Gloriously Appreciative.

gagged_Louise
06-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Will rechargeable dildoes and insertible vibes be allowed for a possible next contest? :p

The memo from Mr.Chavez makes several good points. Commercial breaks will occur in any good show of this kind, and of course the tv audiences should not be deprived the joy of seeing a vital part of the escape, so it seems right that Felina could be disallowed to work on her restraints while there's an ad rolling. And there's a need to build suspense, too! Also, as pointed out by Chavez, overdubbing grunts of agreement in sync between studio and control room cannot be ruled out and it would be hard to prove after the show that this option had been (ab)used.

I also think the clothing will have to be specified in detail in advance, before the show, to avoid litigation.

Finally, I suggest an upper limit on the weight of the restraints applied in one turn by the actions of a single person or team. The ship chains that are still hanging from Miss felina's nipples and privates seemed excessively heavy to me, and likely to interfere with other restraints.

js207
06-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Finally, I suggest an upper limit on the weight of the restraints applied in one turn by the actions of a single person or team. The ship chains that are still hanging from Miss felina's nipples and privates seemed excessively heavy to me, and likely to interfere with other restraints.

The sadistic redhead from earlier pauses from planning her leather outfit for the next show to get around rule #12 to nod in agreement, grinning evilly as she checks out helium prices online.

(( OOC: the anchor chain might have got in the way, but doesn't seem to have impaired anything; now, I'm thinking about some sandpaper for the next incentive... ))

Aurelie.Catena
06-24-2010, 01:01 AM
Against this barrage of proposals, Felina has to back-pedal and offer an amended set of rules:

Rule #0: If Felina Pan Teer wins the challenge, her present prize will be multiplied by 5. If she loses the challenge, she will lose her prize and become the central pain-slut in the "Creative Torturers" show for one year, at a rate of one show per week.

Rule #1: A maximum of 5 restraints and 3 keys is allowed. They can only be made of rope, rubber, leather or chains.

Rule #2: Felina must be able to reach each key. There must be no logical impossibility for her to touch the key, either by crawling or contorting.

Rule #3: The restraints will be discussed by members of the audience and added in short succession after an agreement has been reached among them. The weight of each restraint cannot be above 5 kilograms (10 lbs)

Rule #5: To win, Felina must release herself from all restraints within six hours after the last restraint has been placed. She has to stop escaping during commercial ads.

Rule #7: Everything that is not mentioned in the present rules is considered as approved.

Rule #8: If she were to lose, Felina would be assured to get at least one meal and 8h of rest per day during the whole year of her contract. The price of her food and accommodation will be deduced from her salary.

Rule #9: Before starting the new challenge, Felina will get at least 3 hours to rest and take a shower.

Rule #10: Felina will be clothed during the next challenge. Her clothing will be voted by the public but at the minimum, it should cover Felina's crotch and breasts.

former Rule #12: REMOVED because it is not enforcable

former Rule #13: REMOVED because it was too vague

Rule #12: All objects designed to bring pleasure are prohibited.

Rule #14: The presents rules maybe amended by Felina by saying "I agree" or grunting and nodding three times in short succession after the amended rule has been spoken to her. If everything is unambiguously recorded and broadcast live so that it is obvious there has been no manipulation, this amendment is equivalent to a signed contract.

Aurelie.Catena
06-24-2010, 03:09 AM
Felina's outfit for the second challenge
Here is how we are going to proceed: Everybody who wants to propose a piece of outfit, just describe it in one post (one per outfit piece).
Then everybody just give a thank to the message with pieces she or he likes. In the end, we'll just count the thanks and those with the most thanks will be put on Felina.

I propose the following categories:
- Feet
- Legs
- Crotch and butt
- Torso and arms
- Breasts
- Head

For all parts except breasts and crotch, a "naked" outfit will be available. If this is the one that gets the more thanks then this area will be naked.

P.S.: I'm not going to vote. By the way, except in my case, each post will get one more voice: the one of the person who has posted the message, as s/he can't thank her/himself.

Aurelie.Catena
06-24-2010, 03:10 AM
Feet: naked

Aurelie.Catena
06-24-2010, 03:10 AM
Legs: naked

Aurelie.Catena
06-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Torso and arms: naked

Aurelie.Catena
06-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Head: naked

darknessmonger
06-24-2010, 08:29 AM
feet: danish wooden shoes (so she can't use her magic nails so easily )

chainedsissyfeet
06-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I like where you're going with the danish shoes, but cannot disavow my principal fetish, not even for a good cause. How about a compromise? :d

Feet: Peep Toe Translucent Slingbacks (with gawdawful hideous ball decorations on top to hopefully enhance the slowing effect of covering her talented tootsies)

my-wardrobe.com/vivienne-westwood-accessories/gold-lady-dragon-globe-slingback-540156

(If everyone else thinks these are a bad idea, please just ball gag me, tape up my fingers, and throw me back in the cage...)

chainedsissyfeet
06-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Legs: Chainmail stockings

thefrisky.com/post/246-metal-stockings/

Don't think they would really slow her down that much (pinch a bit at the joints perhaps), I just like 'em...

:d :hubba:

chainedsissyfeet
06-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Torso/Arms/Etc.: Plastic Full-Length Hostess Apron (neck-to-ankles)

Like it for its heat retention, the noise it'll make as she struggles, and its "complicatedness"

rubberevashop.com/en/Aprons/101/11_75_92/long-frilly-apron

Aurelie.Catena
06-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Torso: White, tight T-shirt

Aurelie.Catena
06-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Feet: Metal, locking, high-heeled sandals. A little bit like those ones (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1377&pictureid=10940), but with a shiny chrome look.

chainedsissyfeet
06-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Those are gorgeous! We'd love to see you in them all the time once you're pedicured into harmlessness. :d (Heck, may this one have a pair, as well?)

Feet: Metal, locking, high-heeled sandals. A little bit like those ones, but with a shiny chrome look.

Aurelie.Catena
06-28-2010, 09:31 AM
OOC: Unfortunately, the new site has lost "thanks". We can't use them anymore for this purpose. Any idea how we should proceed?

Aurelie.Catena
07-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Felina is going to break. Here is the new contract she will offered to sign.

It is still time to change it or propose new rules.

Rule #1: Felina agrees to continue the show for another six hours. Every 15 minutes a spectator will come on stage and add a device to her. The show will end either after six hours (in which case she loses the challenge) or if she manages to free herself entirely (in which case she wins the challenge).

Rule #2: If Felina Pan Teer wins the new challenge, her present prize will be multiplied by 5. If she loses the challenge, she will lose her prize and become the central pain-slut in the "Creative Torturers" show for one year, at a rate of one show per week.

Rule #3: Restraints can only be made of rope, rubber, leather or chains. The weight of any restraint cannot be above 5 kilograms (10 lbs)

Rule #4: Felina must be able to reach each key. There must be no logical impossibility for her to touch the key, either by crawling or contorting.

Rule #5: Felina's life must not be put at risk and none of her bones can be broken or dislocated or any part of her body permanently maimed.

Rule #6: Felina has to stop escaping during commercial ads and while another restraint is added.

Rule #8: If she were to lose, Felina would be assured to get at least one meal and 8h of rest per day during the whole year of her contract. The price of her food and accommodation will be deduced from her salary.

Rule #9: Before starting the new challenge, Felina will be freed and benefit from one hour to rest and take a shower.

Rule #10: Any object designed to bring pleasure is prohibited.

Rule #11: The presents rules maybe amended by Felina Pan Teer by saying "I agree" or grunting and nodding three times in short succession after the amended rule has been read loud to her. If everything is unambiguously recorded and broadcast live so that it is obvious there has been no manipulation, this amendment is equivalent to a signed contract.

Aurelie.Catena
07-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Nobody wants to amend rule #3, or rule #5 ?

gagged_Louise
07-23-2010, 09:46 AM
#3 sounds reasonable to me (perhaps we could add "metal wire" as in barbed wire or uncoated low-current electric wiring?)

#5 is a bit vague. Technically many bondage tools can endanger the wearer's life or future health if one is not attentive or if an accident happens. If you're hooded, gagged and hanging upside down and you suddenly sneeze heavily (not implausible), that might choke you because the nose is the only air canal you have and if it's all blocked by mucous snot (urgh!)... There are certain spots near the collarbones that, if pressed, will make you go unconscious: sometimes people in agent books kill that way. And obviously breasts can be damaged for good by being treated the way they have been in the main thread. What if we say: the applying of a restraint or a "stimulant" must not have as a clear key goal to risk killing the performer or impairing her body for good?

Aurelie.Catena
07-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Good idea for #3
As for #5, it means that killing and impairing would be OK if that was not the intended goal. Is that what you meant?

gagged_Louise
07-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Good idea for #3
As for #5, it means that killing and impairing would be OK if that was not the intended goal. Is that what you meant?

That's ultimately up to what the participants are up to doing in the moment, once the challenge gets started. I'm not turned on by death or "snuff" within this kind of thing and I find it hard to integrate into a written or played out role play. But if one excludes everything that *might* lead (in real life) to death or permanent maiming, a whole range of things would be put off limits, even things less obvious than being hung on a sturdy meat hook cutting deep into your back.

I suppose it would be okay within the current game if someone brought on a device that would dip Felina's and Louise's heads underwater twice a minute and keep them down for let's say fifteen seconds? A kind of waterboarding, but more kinky (the hoods might be left on or removed). Waterboarding, done the right way, is not lethal and won't leave permanent damage, but it definitely gives the sensation of being drowned, and with a few mistakes - deliberate or due to ignorance - it can lead to death. So, the risks that are brought into play might actually involve death, in extremis, but we don't want them to be pushed to anyone actually being unable to respond except by dying or taking permanent harm. Does that make sense? Even if the challenge might sometimes be frightening to you as if you were about to die, it should not be pushed to the point where the star is actually killed or permanently damaged. Even if she doesn't do her absolute best.

Aurelie.Catena
07-23-2010, 10:25 AM
That makes sense.

I'm all for the amended fifth rule.