PDA

View Full Version : Cock-tail parties

SilverFiend
11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
I want to share with the rest members of this site 3 things I want to see.
1st: The "Yellow flute" - this is when a man is pissing in someone's mouth, and in the same time trying to push as deep as he can, his dick into his slave's mouth.

2nd: The "Brownball" or the "browkake" when many dicks cum into someone's asshole to perform a sperm enema.

3rd: The "Mery Rose" when many dick cum into a girls vagina while she's in menses and then the she gush pink stream.

As a bonus I want to share 2 words that I can't find in the English dictionary:
"babaluga" (pl.): the dried shit left on the hair of a man's asshole.
"formushes" (pl.): the toilet paper remnants on the hair of a man's asshole

redEva
11-16-2004, 06:59 PM
Very insightful, how ever … if you have not noticed – this is public forum where members contribute, not just make requests – that being said – welcome and have fun.
Unfortunately, I highly doubt that many current members share your preferences, so, do not be disappointed if you do not get many/any responses to your requests.
There are, however, many stories that include water sport and scat – you only need to do a search ;)

Mobius
11-16-2004, 07:15 PM
ok I have an open mind as you have probly noticed. But your request have left me feeling Sick. I can handle a little water play. SO your yellow flute is slightly interesting but the other 2 choises

Not for me sorry. :eek:

Master514
11-17-2004, 05:03 AM
All turn-offs for me personnaly but as anything else in this word I suppose they can be exciting for some people, so that's not for me to comment.

However, the fact that someone actually took some time to name those things in a very puerile way is unquestionably pathetic. No offense, but grow up.

Cheers.

Eraser
11-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Its his fantasy so he's requesting more stories of that type. Isn't your action no similar then some of the vanilla views of what we do on a daily basis?

amazing how we condemn others for treating us (BDSM community) yet within ourselves were just as judgmental. I think the grow up comment and the "makes me sick" comment should be withdrawn. There's plenty of things I have seen and read of interest to at least one party above that I find repulsive and deplorable but its there interest no need for my chastisement.

Personally I find no part of watersports or scatology enjoyable or of interest of myself to read/view but I am not about to condemn someone else just because its there interest.

SilverFiend
11-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Look guys,
I haven't described all that as a fantasy of mine. I just wrote it as a sex variation.
There is another:
The "Cum slide": an angle tool where all the guys cum in a nylon, and then the girl slides.

All that kinds of fetishes are not my fantasy of choise. I've published them here to be known.

My fantasies includes just: pussy licking, saliva exchange, hard fucking, a2m, DAP and DPP, group, feet, asses ... and so on. Just everything that's part of the feminine beauty. I think that a man is a man to be strong and a head of a familly, but the woman is the one thing that motivates him. So she just have to be pretty and the man should satisfy every part of the woman's body.

Mobius
11-17-2004, 07:55 PM
Look guys,
I haven't described all that as a fantasy of mine. I just wrote it as a sex variation.
There is another:
The "Cum slide": an angle tool where all the guys cum in a nylon, and then the girl slides.

All that kinds of fetishes are not my fantasy of choise. I've published them here to be known.

My fantasies includes just: pussy licking, saliva exchange, hard fucking, a2m, DAP and DPP, group, feet, asses ... and so on. Just everything that's part of the feminine beauty. I think that a man is a man to be strong and a head of a familly, but the woman is the one thing that motivates him. So she just have to be pretty and the man should satisfy every part of the woman's body.

Boy most of them sound like a "STD" Cocktail. Puts another meaning to unsafe sex.

Listening to Playboy Radio on the XM in be tween routes they were discusing some of the little activitys you were just talking about. But you missed a couple of realy sick ones.

How about the one were the guy ejackulates in the girls anus then the mixture of you know what is dripped from her ass to a shot glass and the other girl that just happened to be there drinks it. :eek: Thats a real fun one.

Then there is the one were the guy ejackulates into the open eye of the girl. :eek:

Nither of these are a turn on for me but in did make for interesting lestening while waiting in the rain for my next run.

EnglandCuteGirl
12-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Sits on a chair waiting to talk to someone

Cokera
12-05-2004, 07:04 PM
All I can say. *Sigh* To each their own.

Curtis
12-05-2004, 08:24 PM
Sits on a chair waiting to talk to someone

I hope you don't think this is the chat section of the site. That's...elsewhere...and it would require someone more computerly adept than I am to point you toward it.

EnglandCuteGirl
12-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I hope you don't think this is the chat section of the site. That's...elsewhere...and it would require someone more computerly adept than I am to point you toward it.

ok...soooo?

Curtis
12-05-2004, 08:36 PM
So, this isn't a place where people come and talk. It's more like e-mail than chat. You can tell if someone's in the Forum if the button next to their name in a post is lit up. If you want to chat, check the Comments and Suggestions section for a thread mentioning the chat room and read down until you find an address for it. If you don't want to chat, then I'm sorry I presumed.