PDA

View Full Version : 24 M Looking For Southern California Submissive / Slave

kolekorin
02-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Hello,

I live in Southern California and I'm looking to find a submissive. I'm fine with starting out online, getting to know each other of course.

What I Want
First and foremost, I want a friend. A companion. Someone I can share movies, video games, and intellectual conversations with. I love to talk and share ideas. If I can someone I connect with without a d/s aspect, the d/s part of a relationship will naturally fall in to place.

As far as what I look for in a submissive I love girls who like to please. A sexy woman is a woman who acquiesces to the desires of others. I love the "I don't like doing this, but I'll do it because I put aside my wants and accomodate yours" spirit.

I know there's a girl out there who is reading this and saying "that sounds like me". I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh, and feel free to ask questions about anything.

Sincerely,
Kole

lilnerd
02-20-2010, 01:33 AM
poor poor Bravo man ;)

kolekorin
02-20-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say. Could you please clarify?

lilnerd
02-20-2010, 11:36 PM
That would simply be all too kind of me, now wouldn't it

kolekorin
02-20-2010, 11:38 PM
You're submissive, isn't kindness in your nature little nerd?

sexy4u2009
03-08-2010, 07:25 AM
i am slave seeking real time 24/7 relationship sir,i am an obedient pain slut sir and i seek a sadist to take me in sir

kolekorin
03-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Hello,

My name is Cole and I’m a 24 year old dominant male.

I have been looking for a submissive for quite some time now and met some wonderful people during my search. Unfortunately, I have not met someone who I click or connect with enough to make a go at an actual relationship where power is exchanged willingly between boy and girl. I want that relationship.

I want to make it perfectly clear who I’m not. I am not rude. I will not expect you to submit to me simply because I have a capital D in my “BDSM Role” box. I am not a jerk.

I am a gentleman. I am kind. I am caring. I am looking for a relationship, not a one night stand.

Me
I’m smart. Not math smart, but witty smart. I’m intuitive the way a psychologist is intuitive. I love to look at people and examine their desires and motives. I love to understand how people work. I’m like an amateur mental engineer. I also love to understand and examine myself in much the same way I examine other people. EVERYTHING people say has subtleties and connotations to be interpreted. It’s fun to decode the full spectrum of human communication.

I love telling stories. When I feel comfortable with you or your friends it will be hard to get me to shut up. I love talking about the things I’m doing or did, especially if they’re funny. I love getting a laugh, even if it’s cheap or cheesy, wait, especially if it’s cheesy. An awesome girl would love to just drive with me so I can talk and work out some of my ideas. Believe me, I have lots of them.

I suppose you’re wondering what my d/s personality is like. Well, there isn’t one until there’s trust. It takes a lot of trust for me to accept any power you may or may not choose to surrender to me. Believe me, I realize how much of a responsibility it can be to be in charge of caring for and protecting a submissive. It’s something I take very seriously.

I do like many things, among them protocol, rules, nipple / breast play, spanking, hair pulling, and about a thousand other things. My thoughts are that the d/s part of the relationship will probably fall in to place if we have a solid connection going. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about my sexual interests or how I would conduct myself in a d/s relationship.

I know I have to be speaking somebody’s language here. I know I have to be. If you are in the Southern California, preferably Los Angeles area, please contact me. I’ve been waiting here for you.

Nothingclever
04-14-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm not in LA, but you are speaking my language. Would you be interested in talking?

kolekorin
06-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Hello,

I'm a college student seeking a submissive companion. My studies come before everything else, but after that I'm all fun and games. In a vanilla context I like going to movies, cooking, video games, and talking about philosophy, religion, and politics. I'm definitely a talker and if you get me going, I might not stop.

I'm a bit of a sadist, and I love the idea of having the authority to physically correct a submissive. I do respect limits and the level of pain is always negotiable. I like rules and regulations. I love chastity.

In the overall scheme of things we'll be normal people with an understanding that I'm in charge and in the end, what I say goes. I'm in Southern California and you should be as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kole

kolekorin
06-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Hello,

I've been here a couple times already. I found some wonderful people, but they all live way too far to do anything meaningful.

So, I'm here looking for MY girl. The girl that lives within 3 hours of Los Angeles and willing to drive half way to meet up, or alternate between driving to meet.

I am. Well, I'm a lot of things. First and foremost I'm a 24 year old student who quit his job to go to college. I work part time and I support myself.

I like the world. I like news. I like reading. I like knowing things and collecting information.

You, well, I suppose this is the part where you get to wow me.

Go ahead and ask me any other questions you have.