PDA

View Full Version : Kinky wedding?

BryansGrrrl
06-21-2010, 07:59 PM
As some of you may know, Lisais_Mine (Bryan) and I are engaged. :) If you didn't know, there's your announcement! LOL :D

We have some plans to make at least part of our wedding / reception kink friendly. I thought it might be a fun idea to get ideas from everyone.

If money was no object, if you didn't have to worry about vanilla family, etc. intruding, what would your dream kinky wedding be like?

WyldWyl
06-21-2010, 08:17 PM
So many, many things come to mind....

Leading the bride down the aisle on her hands and knees at the end of a chain, naked but for her collar and veil..
Replacing 'you may now kiss the bride' with 'you may now worship your Master's feet'..
Replace the bridal waltz with a celebratory spanking..
Wearing my leathers, rather than a suit...
Putting a literal meaning back behind 'love, honour and obey'...

Possibilities are endless, really.

fetishdj
06-22-2010, 01:50 AM
If you have a family wedding where you have to be discrete, arrange a 'private session' for anyone kink friendly either on the same day (book a seperate hotel suite) or on a different day where you perform some form of BDSM ritual - a formal collaring. Having been to several weddings, I don't think anyone will notice, once the party starts, if the bride, groom and several guests disappear off for an hour. They'll assume the bride and groom are having sex and won't care about the other guests (drunk in a ditch somewhere? :) ).

If you are into voyeurism, you could have a proper formal, old fashioned European Royal wedding ceremony... after the wedding, the bride, groom and a selection of guests go to the bridal suite to watch the couple consumate the union. The groom presenting the bloodied sheets to demonstrate that she was indeed a virgin is optional... its all about ensuring the royal succession and preventing a situation where either party can claim divorce due to non-consummation (about the only reason you could give at the time).

There is a lot of pagan imagry in marriage which could be exploited - the white is supposed to represent the sacrificial virgin, red symbolises a vagina and so on.

A collar or choker to match the dress?

Walking down the ailse with some BDSM device attached - nipple clamps, vibrators, tight corsetry. Something discrete and hidden.

BryansGrrrl
06-22-2010, 01:24 PM
There is quite a bit of pagan custom in marriage ceremonies, and we plan on adding more to ours, since we ARE pagans. ;)

I like the idea of the nipple clamps or something of that nature under the dress, and I do WANT a red dress. Bryan really wants to kidnap from my parents' house before the ceremony too.

How about "You may now whip the bride!" :d

Dejah Thoris
06-22-2010, 02:01 PM
How about "You may now whip the bride!" :d

Too cute!

Flaming_Redhead
06-22-2010, 02:04 PM
My dream kinky wedding would be to rent the 12,000 sq. ft. dungeon for the ceremony and reception. There's a bondage gazebo which could be the "altar." I'd wear a corset and formal skirt, probably green because that's my favorite color. I'd use the traditional vows of love, honor and obey. Along with the wedding ring, I'd love to have a metal collar. One of my friends said he saw a collaring ceremony where the master whipped his slave with a dozen red roses, and I think that sounds pretty hot. This dungeon even has bedrooms, so we could consumate the marriage right there with whoever wants to watch.

Play Ball(s)
06-22-2010, 02:32 PM
How about a ball and chain?

fetishdj
06-22-2010, 03:07 PM
If the ceremony is in a dungeon, how about having all invovled (bride, bridesmaids, witnesses, best man, everyone save the groom) in some form of bondage - strapped to a St Andrews cross or over a whipping stool :)

BryansGrrrl
06-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Fantastic! I love the idea of the whipping with the roses that is HOT! :D

symphony
06-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Master and I are also getting married in a couple of years and I would love to add in something from this side of our lives, I don't think it would be possible though, I am however going to make a white collar (to be called a choker lol) to match my dress, and adjust my vows slightly.

DomBob
06-23-2010, 09:20 PM
(Not all of these are practicle but I'm brain-storming here.)

The Bride could get a piercing in place of the traditional ring.

Or if her labia is already pierced with loops, they can be padlocked together and the key given to the groom as a sign of her being owned by him.

In the Darkover books - both the bride and groom put on wrist-cuffs with a hook in one and eye in the other and they linked themselves together as a sign of their bondage to each other. The couple could have to be chained together for the reception.

Instead of a receiving line, the bride can be bent over and every guest takes a single swipe with a soft whip or skinny belt.

Instead of the groom simply shooting the garter at the guys - a condom is attached. Who ever catches it gets to take the bride into a room and have his way with her as a sign that her body is now her husbands to use/give. (Or this could be a treat for the best man).

At the reception - the bride serves the wedding party food and drink.

Bride wears a ball-gag during the ceremony and the groom removes it (instead of lifting her veil) so she can say her "I do" line.

At the reception, instead of guests signing a guest book the bride is tied spread eagle and guests write on her exposed skin. Her attendants cut away/remove more of her clothing as space is needed.

Instead of a guest book, guests write their names on clothspins which are threaded on a string and attached in a Zipper to the bride. This goes on until all guests arrive raise their champagne glasses and the new groom yanks the string to signal the start of the festivities. (This should discourage the bride from inviting too many people) :)

At the reception, the bride lays on a table naked and sushi roles are put on her body. Guests are invited to eat the food off of her.

The bride as sushi-plate is repeated but she has blocks of ice under her and she wont be released until all the sushi is gone. She has to plead with guests to eat the food by promising sex acts she will perform for them/hubby. Or she buys their eating of the food by agreeing to "X strokes with instrument Y on body part Z". These Punishment Promises are put on folded pieces of paper in a jar. Over the first year of marriage hubby uses the punishment jar for their sessions.

Instead of a money dance - bride is tied up and attendants take money and pin the bills to her breasts. Then for the first dance she is released and held in a tight embrace. Or the money is attached to clips which are then attached to labia and breasts. This continues until she uses her safe word, but she still has to do the first dance with the clips attached. You could even 'sell' places on the bride for the clips: $20 for the labia, $10 for the breasts, $5 elsewhere.

(Cannot think of anything kinky for when guests tap their glasses or serving of the cake.)

fetishdj
06-24-2010, 03:07 AM
One of these reminds me of an old tradition... if the groom does not shwo up, the best man has to marry the bride. This is from the days when the best man was usually the groom's brother or nearest male relative and there was a contract or alliance between houses which was secured by the marriage. If the groom cannot marry her, someone else in the same family has to.

There is also a tradition that the best man carried a sword into the ceremony in case any of the Bride's other suitors decided to try to kidnap her. The best man was expected to help the groom defend her honour.

Another one I have heard which I am not sure is true or not (or where/when it comes from) is that the stag night was originally the Bride's family kidnapping the groom to make sure that he could not run away the night before - keeping him well fed and too drunk to escape. With this in mind, you could arrange to kidnap the bride the night before and keep her locked up lest she try to escape :)

Though be careful about this sort of thing... registrars (in this country at least. not sure about elsewhere...) are always aware of potential forced marriages which is why they can, by law, insist on interviewing both the bride and the groom seperately and away from parents and other possible influences. If they think there is any element of cohersion they will not perform the marriage and will also arrange a safe place for the bride (or groom, I suppose). So, assuming this is the case where you are, you need to either make sure that the registrar knows what is going on and why or that nothing happens that he/she can see which would cause concern.

BryansGrrrl
06-25-2010, 11:51 AM
(This should discourage the bride from inviting too many people) :)roflmao, now THAT is funny.

So many great ideas from everyone! What a way to take an idea and run with it.

I like the idea of the bride serving. If the wedding is large, maybe not the whole guest list, but perhaps just the wedding party itself. At least for one course, as a show of thanks and respect from the couple to those who shared the special day with them.

kurious25
06-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Congrats to the couple! How very exciting.
Sir and I are getting married soon as well, and we plan to incorporate some kink into a small party for friends from the local community just before we leave for the actual wedding. Kind of a cross between a second bachelor/bachelorette party and a shower. A friend had a similar event and we all purchased toys to give to the couple and then broke them out at the party. For example a few of us went in a really nice new whip, and since the groom-to-be wasn't very experienced with a whip another member taught him how to use it and demonstrated on the bride-to-be. Also Sir and I plan to write a set of vows for that event and have a collaring ceremony.
We aren't planning on working anything into our actual ceremony but we wanted to celebrate all aspects of our life together and find ways to honor all of them, and do so with the people who support us in those parts of our life.
Good luck with the wedding planning, I'd love to know what you end up doing. Wish you both all the happiness - kuri

BryansGrrrl
06-28-2010, 10:57 AM
That is a lovely idea, kuri.. and sort of what we are going to probably end up doing. But we're doing it after the wedding instead of before. Like a 2nd reception. We'll definitely make sure there are details & pictures after the event. But, it's not until April, so we have a ways to go with the planning for right now. :)