PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Control??

selkie
06-25-2010, 12:40 AM
I've seen this term bandied about in ads and such but I was curious as to what exactly this means, and how this would work in the real world especially since I've seen it numerous times in ads for online D/s.

If I'm understanding the term right - I just can't see in an online relationship having to email/text/IM a Dom/mefor permission to use the bathroom and have to wait around. In any kind of situation it just seems unhealthy to me to try and hold it for a significant amount of time - wouldn't this cause urinary tract infections or something?

I've heard of Dom/mes having their sub masturbate/edge every time they use the restroom but I'm pretty sure this is something different...

Dejah Thoris
06-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Regarding an online relationship, I believe it refers to the sub being on a bathroom schedule, only allowed to use it when it is scheduled. It could also mean being required to report that activity if the Dom requests a daily report or activities.

fetishdj
06-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Generally you would only be allowed the toilet either certain times of day or a certain number per day and report your usage. Because of the risks to health, most Doms would allow you to break the schedule if needed but you would have to report this and take a penalty. Also, it need not be said that during online chats and the like you *would* be expected to ask permission.