PDA

View Full Version : fear

singletaillover
06-25-2010, 06:53 AM
i have been living with my Master for 4 months now in Australia, i have done everything that Master has asked me to do example cleaning the house, looking after the 2 dogs, getting Masters dinner ready, getting Masters drinks (beer, wine and whisky) bringing the firewood in for the fire. But now that has all changed Master does not ask me to do these things for Master, Master does these thinks himself. This started when Master took a o/l slave and another r/l slave, Master talks more to the o/l slave then the r/l slave and me and now i am feeling a deep hole in my gut. Have i done something or said something wrong. I have spoken to Master many occasions but Master says the same thing nothing has changed you are still Masters no 1 slave Masters Alpha slave. am i worrying for nothing or do i have some concerns to worry about.

sdgirl
06-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Did you know there were going to be other slaves or did you go into this relationship thinking it was going to be just the two of you?

If you are living with a "deep hole in your gut" then obviously something's wrong. HE may not think so but it's obvious from your posts that you are hurt and confused and you need to make up your mind if this is the way you want to live your life or if it's time to walk away.

You may love him but sometimes loving a person just isn't enough to make a relationship work.

denuseri
06-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Especially if they don't love you in return!

leah06
06-25-2010, 01:04 PM
He is what he is. You've been posting these same concerns since before you moved, and you've been getting the same responses. It seems like what you're really asking this time is whether his lack of interest in your service at the moment indicates that other people are starting to come before you emotionally. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? Probably he doesn't even know himself.

What's clear is that the poly upsets you, it always has, and he tells you what you want to hear at the moment while going ahead and doing the complete opposite. Of course you're insecure in the relationship. At this point, I can't imagine why you believe anything he says, ever.

Lisais mine
07-06-2010, 09:18 PM
I have to say that i dont know your situation, but it sounds like this guy is a collector, and not really interested in you- you might want ot reconsider your relationship.