PDA

View Full Version : The "List" Function

BDSM_Tourguide
11-18-2004, 07:59 PM
I have been having some trouble with the list function here lately, and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

I was typing a post a few days ago and tried to add a list in the middle of the post. I created the list using the "List" button, entered all my list data, and then clicked enter. Voila! All my text was gone, except for the list.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to not have this happen, aside from coding the list or copying and pasting the text after the list wipes it all out?

Caine
11-18-2004, 09:49 PM
I played with it for a little while and I found that I can insert a list after text just fine, but not in-between or above text already there. The text disappears if the list is in-between and the list goes to the bottom of the text if the text is below the list. So yes it is happening to me and no I have no help for you other than to say that if you insert the list while you are writing instead of trying to insert it in-between the text afterwords it will work. Helpful eh? :)