PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

pissy-boy
06-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Okay. I've been into BDSM for quite a while now. Ten years!? I just counted in my head. Okay. That's a while. Anyway. In all this time, I've never done anything with anyone. It's all been self inflicted. Now, some of my fantasies revolve around being fucked by my Mistress with a strap-on.

However, in the times I have inserted something into my ass by myself (most notably a cheap jelly like butt plug I have), I haven't really enjoyed it. I've worn the butt plug for a few hours at a time, and I find it kept trying to slip back out.

So, first question. Is that normal?

I have attempted to fuck my ass with a dildo and jerk off at the same time, but... maybe it's just because it's so awkward to do, but I was soft in seconds. It proved to be pretty impossible.

Second question. Can anyone offer any explanation for this? Do you think it's just me? Does the reality not live up to the fantasy for me? Any insight would be helpful and much appreciated.

Thank you.

denuseri
07-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Yes it can be normal for some people depending on their phisiology and what object is being used or how much lube is involved.

You may need to find a plug with a different base that will help stop this for you.

You may need to use eaither a smaller or larger object or a different shaped one.

Your body is most likely trying to tell you something if your not maintaining arousal during it, you may eaither be doing something wrong, or your body simpley doesnt get turned on physically by what your doing.

pissy-boy
07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the response. I guess I'll just have to keep experimenting, and hopefully one day I'll get to experience the real thing and find out for sure.

serviam {PixieStick}
07-02-2010, 03:07 PM
I agree with regards to experimenting with some different types of plugs. With certain designs I too have the "slippage" issues. Actually everything you posted sounds quite normal in my experience. I "acquired" a taste for the feeling of fullness that anal toys give but putting one in myself isn't actually an arousing experience for me either. Now having one inserted by a Mistress, that is another thing entirely. :D

pissy-boy
07-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Awesome. That's definitely encouraging. Thanks.

puplove51
03-14-2011, 04:28 PM
i guess there's another possibility in that you enjoy the idea of domination by a Mistress (and maybe feminization in a way, if you consider strap-ons)- it's just the actual stimulation of the butt that doesn't do it for you. but i don't mean to psycho-analyze.