PDA

View Full Version : Our first play party/munch

His_blizzard
07-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Saturday, Master and I attended our first munch/play party/picnic at a private home given by a local Yahoo group that we belong to. There were about 100 people in attendence.
At first I was nervous and shy. We checked in, delivered our offfering to the picnic (my famous taco dip), got some food and sat with the others. We took this time to observe and listen and get an idea of what was going on. After we ate, we walked about introducing ourselves and chatting a bit. We ended up sitting at a table with others from our group. We were comfortable there, and had some good conversation. Our table was right next to the spanking bench and the caning bench and we entertained ourselves watching some canings and such. Now it was our turn. Master put my wrist cuffs and leash on, and led me over to the spanking bench. He chose a leather slapper from the assortment of implements that were available for us to use. I thought I would be shy and embarrassed when he lifted my skirt to expose my bottom, but I found it was a turn-on instead. I counted 20 good hard spanks, and took another 20 with a long triangular piece of belt leather (the tip having more sting than a flat tip) , but as the bench was in the sun and sweat was pouring into my eyes, Master ended that scene. He was pleased with me and I had totally enjoyed it.
We then visited with slave Kristine and Master Corey, and found that we had a lot in common with them. We made plans to go to future events with them at some time. They offered to get us into some groups that are invitation only, so we were happy with that.
Next we viewed the dungeon that the host has in the loft of his barn. The suspension bar with cuffs was in use at the time but as soon as it was available we took our turn. I was a bit more apprehensive about this play. Not only was I going to be naked except for my brief thong, but people could come in and out at their leisure, and the loft doors were open so I could be viewed from those outside. My modest embarassment did not last long. Master started with a nice horsehair flogger which I enjoyed. He then moved on the our milder quirt. Then the dreaded nipple clamps were attached. This usually makes me scream and beg for relief, but I wanted to make Master proud so I swallowed my pain and moved on. He made good use of the quirt, beating my back, bottom and using upswings to go under my ass and getting my pussy and inner thighs. That was a challenge but I met it well.
Then out came the birch rod and Master was whipping the tops of my breasts lightly. As he swung harder he made sure to get the nipples clamps. That was a bit much and I did yellow then. He held and kissed me until I calmed and we could proceed. He was able to build to a higher intensity this time. Then he birched my bottom and I had to count 10 strokes on each cheeck. He then repostioned my legs so the my back arched and my butt stuck out more. Then he slapped me rapidly with the birch on either side , and when the stroke were hard enough I needed to yellow again. He again soothed and caressed me and put aside the birch rod. He then choose a leather flapper and wth his hand grabbing my pussy he beat me until I was dancing in an attempt to escape the pain, although my traitorous pussy was sopping wet. After that ended, he discovered a rubber strap that I loved. That pain was pure pleasure. We could have gone on, but we wanted to move aside to let others get a turn.
When we returned outside Master had a surprise for me. He had brought my portable kennel. He led me in and gave me water. We often use this as my "cool down" period after a scene and the others there seemed to enjoy that.
We continued talking to others and snacking on some of the desserts, but it was getting late and we wanted to play once more before we left for home. We used the caning bench (but no canes) and he used my favorite slapper from my time on the spanking bench and gave me a good, hard leathering for about 10 minutes, stopping in between to rub my red, hot bottom. I didn't make a sound until he curled the flap between my thighs and struck my pussy. That hurt, but I held my postion and and stayed quiet. We did get many compliments on that, and I was so happy to do honor to my Master.
The one station that I begged Master not to order me to do was a vibrating bench and a contest to see what woman could last the longest before coming. I still find that a bit private, so he allowed me that courtesy. I have performance anxiety when it comes to that, so had he made me go on it I might still be there. LOL!
Now it was time to go home. We exchanged emails and good byes with some of our new friends, and headed home, tired but very content.
This was always a huge fantasy of mine and I thank you my wonderful Master, for giving me the opportunity to have it come true.
"Peace" ~blizz~

denuseri
07-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Wow too cool Blizz..sounded like you all had a really great time!

skittish doe
07-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Thank you for sharing the details of your experience. I am glad y'all enjoyed yourselves.

sinful_desires {Nikon}
07-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time ~smiles~ Thanks for sharing.

rosebud
07-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Glad you and your Master had a great time! i'm looking forward to hearing
about any other fantasies coming true, too! :D Thx, blizz!

flying66
07-03-2010, 07:07 PM
oh, I remember my first play party ^-^ they're fun aren't they? I'm glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing your experiences teehee