PDA

View Full Version : life is art

TheSeeker
07-03-2010, 11:20 AM
I hate and love this time of my life. I had just transferred ownership of lynn to her new Masters. She had been with me for almost two years and had become perfect at pleasing me, maybe too perfect and that was the problem.
She wished to become a fulltime domestic slave. I didn’t want that but the Dom/Mistress couple I gave her to was looking for exactly that.
Well good luck to her, truth is I was becoming too attached to her. It’s bad business when a Master starts to fall in love with his slave.

So far tonight had been a complete bust. I went to The Dungeon and to intrigue, two bars that cater to the BDSM scene.
Who was I kidding? They had turned into meat markets for amateurs. I also checked out several websites looking for a new potential slave, hah! Same story as the bars, all amateurs.

I had the cab drop me off a block from my apartment at my favorite place to relax. They have open mike for jazz musicians and I know the staff there well. I don’t even have to tell them what I drink. Max the bartender always has three fingers of Knob Creek neat waiting for me when I sit down. I don’t know if the bar has a name. I never saw a sign posted outside but I heard some folks refer to it as the spot.

Open mike was a joke tonight. I don’t know who the fools were that was playing but they weren’t playing jazz. I was finishing my third drink and getting ready to leave when I spotted a little group down at the far end of the bar. I had been concentrating on the music and had missed the sight.
One woman and had four fools surrounding her. She was obviously not enjoying their attention as they bantered like idiots with her. But why was she still sitting there putting up with it? The music wasn’t good enough to be keeping her here and I’m sure she wasn’t enjoying the atmosphere of the crowd of fools.

I studied her for a few minutes. She wore a golden-tan short tight dress that matched her lightly tanned skin perfectly. Dazzling red hair framed her face which I couldn’t see clearly because of the crowd around her but I could see a look of exasperation on her face.
“What the hell” I decided. It was time for me to come to her rescue. Or maybe I had just drunk enough to act like a fool also.

I called Max over and setup a little act with him. He walked over to her and in a panicked voice said “look out James is here and he’s angry.” Then he nodded in my direction. I walked through the crowd of fools surrounding her. Shoving one aside I barked out “what are you doing here and who are these men?”
I turned to each of the faces watching my act and displayed my best “you better run” look. I stand six foot two tall and weigh two hundred and twenty pounds of muscle. Staring them down they all took the hint and left.
I sat down next to the redhead and with a smile said “I hope you don’t mind that I scared your admirers away. They seemed to be annoying you.”
Her face looked stunned at first but when it dawned on her the act Max and I had put on she started laughing.

“My name is James” I said and winked at her. I sat there soaking in her beauty. Perfect figure, great legs and that red hair of hers… wow!

She finally stopped laughing and looked at me with a smile and started to speak…

Miroque
07-03-2010, 08:16 PM
"James, like Bond? I´m Miro. Your Bravado does you good, Mr James." Still chuckling a bit. Hard to place accent, maybe europian?

TheSeeker
07-06-2010, 07:27 AM
I had to smile at her response even though I’ve heard it several times before. It was invitingly sexy coming from her. I replied “no, just James and the accent is Scottish.”
Although in my mind I was thinking soon you will be calling me Master James.

This is the part of the game that I love. Getting to know a few things about the other person is a chess match. I make a move, a question or a comment, and they respond. Then based on their response I make my next move and await their response. This can go on for just a few minutes or a few hours.

I asked her all the typical questions about herself; why are you here alone was the most important?
During our little game of getting to know one another she asked what I was drinking. “Whiskey, Knob Creek to be exact” I replied. She asked for a taste and made a horrible face as she swallowed the golden liquid. To my surprise she asked Max for a whiskey. We both had several shots of whiskey while we talked.

Then she did something totally unexpected, she reached under her short dress and wiggled out of her panties. She tossed them on the bar and said “can I go to your apartment now?”
Max and I watched totally aroused and confused. I tossed a couple of Benjamins on top of the panties to cover the tab then we walked out the door.

The one block walk to my apartment building seemed to take forever. Finally in my place she asked for another drink and followed that up with a long hot kiss.
“What do you want?” I asked. “Whiskey” she replied.

When I returned with our drinks she was totally naked. Standing there with a sexy smile she asked “and what do you want?” She started walking down the hall towards the bedrooms.
I have three bedrooms, one for sleeping, one for guests and one for special guests. The closet of the special guest bedroom is filled with a large assortment of “adult” toys. Everything you need to gag, bind, beat, degrade and create orgasms is in the closet.

I walked into the special guest room, she followed. I still had a drink in each hand. I handed one to her and opened the door to the walk in closet.
“Look inside and see if you can find anything you like” I instructed her. She glanced inside and saw what was there. Flashing her sexy smile she walked into the closet to investigate.
Several minutes later she walked out…

Miroque
07-06-2010, 07:52 PM
I toke my sweet time in the closet. As I walked out, I was holding nothing, but an small clamp.
"I really dont know, what to do with this? Hope you can show me?" I smiled saying it. "Should you change
into something more comfortable as well?"

As I walked out of the closet and leaned my left shoulder to the door frame, I let my eyes on James.
This man was something else, predatory calmness, I felt my heart starting to race from the situation.
What have I got myself into?