PDA

View Full Version : I tried switching for the first time ^___^

flying66
07-03-2010, 07:17 PM
So last weekend in the evening I told Master that I wondered what it would be like to handcuff him instead. Well, my Master had switched to learn (I quote him "it's the best way to learn" lol) so he agreed, but not before throwing me back down onto the bed to let me know he could "take back control anytime he wished"

I found out a few things about Master while switching... one being that, although he likes giving pain, he doesn't like pain at all on the receiving end... (it's surprising cuz he tells me stories all the time of his subbing days and how his bruises and welts looked) it's just the submission part that he likes. I did learn that his nipples are really sensitive and he just looked at me with the most wide eyed and scared face when after I lightly bit his nipples and threatened to do so again.

All in all we both had a really good time and though we both much prefer our roles where he's the Dom and I'm the sub, it's fun to know we can both siwtch now and again too ^______^

FrgnSwtc
07-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Yay you!!!

Service topping Master has been very rewarding for both of us... Although it's clear what my place is and I wouldn't change that for anything. I'm glad you got to experience it. Not a lot of Doms are ready to agree to that "change" of roles.

angelic.zest
07-05-2010, 02:15 AM
That's great to hear!

Glad to hear you two had fun!! Sometimes it's hard to give up the control, so I can understand why he had such the wide eyed look to him!!

enjoy!

Jennifer Williams
07-05-2010, 12:47 PM
It is wonderful that you are so comfortable with each other that you're able to do this! Switching roles can give you a new perspective on your partner, as you pointed out, and can bring the two of you even closer together. Congrats!

flying66
07-05-2010, 03:54 PM
thanks all for the responses! being closer = teh awesomeness XD

VaAugusta
07-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Yay for sexual exploration!