PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Scandal!!!

flying66
07-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Here's what I thought would be fun.

I searched through and didn't find a thread asking people about times they got 'caught' doing naughty, kinky things or had the cops called on them or had someone uninvited walk in...

So, tell your stories!

I'll start I guess... unfortunately these are pretty tame and the 2nd isn't really kink related but, what the hey right?

Well a friend of mine tied me up and then my mom called on my cellphone, of course if I didn't answer she'd be all pissed and worried (I think I was 17 or something at the time) and he had to hold the phone to my ear for me to talk to her lol

Next, well I was at my b/f's place, his dad told him "don't you lock this door, I don't like it" and then my b/f had me bent at the hip over the bed fucking me when his dad yelled "dinner's ready" then opened the door. I turned around so fast and my b/f just stood in front of me and said "yeah we're coming" ...

I was TOTALLY MORTIFIED!!! and it took like 15 minutes for me to be ok with walking out to dinner. He just laughed at me and said "It's not the first time and he knows that telling me not to lock the door doesn't stop me so I figure he WANTS to see these days."

We went out to the dining room... his dad was smiling said "I didn't say nuthin'" :o

Jennifer Williams
07-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Haha, the only time we ever got caught was late one night when my little one's sister came home from college unexpected and just walked into our living room (we have our own living room separate from his parents, but at the time she had to walk through it to get to her room).

But luckily for us, at that point all he had were his hands tied together, not to anything, and we had enough warning to grab a blanket to cover ourselves, so when she walked in on us all she saw was her brother and his girlfriend naked on the couch under a blanket. She still flushed pink, said nothing, and hurried out of the room. Sadly that meant we couldn't continue, since she was just a room away. That was frustrating.

Though another time his sister had a wildly loud party in the back yard and we took advantage of the noise for good cover. Whipping him with thirty people outside was a hell of a rush, even if the door was locked. *grins*

flying66
07-12-2010, 12:50 PM
oooh! thanks for the story XD hehe I'm sure if anyone walked in to 'borrow a bedroom' it would have been a shocker lol

Ozme52
07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
In my youth, an apres sex conversation with this older woman I had just met turned to full names. We were intending to meet again. She paled when she heard my full name... and little did I know... she was also my father's younger mistress. So not "caught" per se, but somewhat embarrassing. At least I had the aplomb not to ask who was better. LOL

Ozme52
07-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I have also been in that somewhat uncomfortable position of being caught by the husband. Now... they did indeed have an open marriage and he had asked to swap with me and the lady he thought was my girlfriend and lover... (which never happened.) But his wife had apparently never done the solo extra-marital affair before, (though he had.)

Now... if you know the joke about who has "savoir faire", let it be known, I was that third guy.

flying66
07-13-2010, 08:31 AM
oh Oz, you were interesting before but for some reason the first story you gave just upped your awesome metre by like, 10 points XD

openyoureyes
07-14-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure if this really counts.

I was dating this guy who lived about an hour away, so fairly often we'd meet somewhere in between, usually to go out for dinner and then go walking. So one night we're both feeling a little frisky and we wander off the path at a park to find a quiet spot to, err, entertain ourselves. About the time my pants are off and things are getting more heated, we hear a bird squawk. He bolts up right, throws his pants and starts a full blown panic while I try to get my pants back on and calm him down, assuring him it was a bird, and not someone catching us... By the time he calmed down, we'd both lost the mood and cut our losses and went to a movie. Not so much scandal as humorous.

A friend told me about one of his 'getting caught' experiences. He was at his girlfriends house and they were both stark naked. She was kneeling on the floor giving him a blow job when her brother walks into the room to say he's leaving, sees what's going on, bursts out laughing and leaves the room calling to them to "have fun" or something similar. My friend burst out laughing, but his says his girlfriends entire body turned a bright embarrassed shade of red.

leo9
07-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Not exactly caught in the act, but...when my mother came to call me for breakfast and found my gf in bed with me, her only comment was "I thought she was visiting as your sister's friend!" "Well, yes, that was how we met..."

fetishdj
07-16-2010, 01:31 AM
In my youth, an apres sex conversation with this older woman I had just met turned to full names. We were intending to meet again. She paled when she heard my full name... and little did I know... she was also my father's younger mistress. So not "caught" per se, but somewhat embarrassing. At least I had the aplomb not to ask who was better. LOL

Just shows you both have similar tastes in women. It's an interesting modern take on Freud's Oedipal complex as well :)

I have nothing quite so bad as anything mentioned here because I have always been careful not to get caught. Especially when doing BDSM :) Did once almost get fired from my job as a University steward one graduation ball when I got seduced by the PVC clad asssitant to the Magician who was one of the acts in the entertainment. I was *supposed* to be on duty...

Ozme52
07-16-2010, 09:55 AM
I have nothing quite so bad...

Who said it was bad? :D

Jennifer Williams
07-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh, well if we're talking about our friends who were caught, I once worked with a guy who told me he was in the middle of fucking his girlfriend on the couch when her grade-school sister came home early (it was a half-day and they forgot about that). Apparently the little girl's eyes grew really wide and she turned tail and ran. To the neighbor's. Where she called her father. The father called the house, and my coworker said they let the phone ring hoping it was someone else, and when the answering machine picked up they heard her father's voice scream, "Well are you done yet?"

I have always found this to be the most hysterical story I've heard...*snicker*.

Jennifer Williams
07-16-2010, 01:55 PM
oh Oz, you were interesting before but for some reason the first story you gave just upped your awesome metre by like, 10 points XD

Did you expect less from him?

subrob99
07-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Wasnt really me that was caught in the act but my x girlfriend were fooling around and she had my arms tied behind my back and blind folded while giving me a blow job her 4 year old son walked in the room. And she had lots of explainng to do.
while I was left there tied up.

flying66
07-19-2010, 03:05 PM
eep, the 'my kids walked in stories' now that I'm older, I get to hear this end rather than the 'I walked in on my parents' ... kids will tell their friends and giggle about it... or just be horrified lol

Reya
08-09-2010, 02:18 PM
My ex boyfriend spends most of his year with his grandmother who lives 14 hours away from my place. So when he's home alone he sometimes calls me for some dirty talk. I guess one day his grandma came home early and picked up the phone to call someone while my ex was right in the middle of cumming. unfortunately she recognized my voice and from that point on, whenever I called her house for him she would just call me a whore and hang up.