PDA

View Full Version : Dom space

troublemkr{jonjon}
07-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Is there such a thing? I've heard of Subspace. What do u feel or how do u feel after an intense session with your sub/slave?

Jennifer Williams
07-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I'd say there is such a thing. It's probably completely different from sub space; which from what I've seen from Mine is that sub space is the total release of thoughts and surrender to sensation, whereas dom space for me is the complete focus of thought, into a sharp, single point which is the sensations I am causing in my sub. When I'm really, really into it, I tend to forget about myself completely, as I am solely focused on him; I have even cummed just from something I was doing to him, without being touched at all myself (but maybe that is only a female thing?) His body and mind become the point of everything I do, and I could care less about anything else, including myself, to the point where I won't hear the phone ring or a knock at the door or thunder outside or anything that isn't him.

How do I feel afterwards? Immensely, completely satisfied, to the point where I will actually not want to have sex (until the next day, of course).

_ID_
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Yes there is a Dom space or Top space. It's different for each. Some get a heady feeling, others have an endorphin rush. It sorta depends on what kind of activity is being done that will trigger the feeling.

Afterwards, I need some space and water.

WyldWyl
07-11-2010, 03:14 AM
I actually wrote a post in my blog about this not too long ago- you can read that here (http://wyldwyl101.blogspot.com/2010/04/dominant-mentality.html).

tl;dr- much the same as Jennifer Williams described, but expanded upon and with some thoughts about the concomitant drop that doms can experience.

Jennifer Williams
07-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Wyldwyl, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, that was very insightful. Especially the last part, about how the best thing to pull you out of dom drop is the love and attention from your sub. I was moved, really. That was very touching. *goes to pet her little one and smother him with attention*

WyldWyl
07-11-2010, 06:46 PM
*goes to pet her little one and smother him with attention*

He so owes me, now. :P

Lisais mine
08-09-2010, 08:59 PM
how do i feel? I feel powerful. I feel drained. I feel sated and hungry. I feel like I have been given every present i have ever had, and at the same time like I have stolen a treasure. is that clear enough? I also get a little shakey, and feel a bit like i am stoned sometimes.