PDA

View Full Version : Altoid and Blowjob

troublemkr{jonjon}
07-18-2010, 01:16 AM
A friend told me when she would give her b/f a blowjob she would take an altoid mint pop it in her mouth and proceed to giving him a blowjob...

Anybody had a similar experience? How did it feel? Did it burn? lol
Did it make the experience more intense or no? Did u like it or no?

ANyone else use other like listerine mouth strip, Mint candy?

Did I ask too many question?lol

flying66
07-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Well... when I was with my ex and trying to give him a blowjob (he wasn't my ex at the time) I heard that brushing my teeth before doing it would make it less squeemish and taste better but he might feel tingly cuz of the mint in toothpaste. Well I brushed my teeth and it made it taste better initially but I still didn't like giving him head but I'm off on a tangent now... if the toothpaste made it tingle for him, he didn't mention it.

Ozme52
07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Love it.

It's "cooling" like any mint. No burn at all.

openyoureyes
07-20-2010, 07:46 AM
I've heard the mint can also numb things a bit for the guy, which could prolong the blow job. I've never heard of it burning anyone, just giving a cooling/numbing sensation.

RopeKing
07-20-2010, 12:59 PM
This is a popular and widespread 'trick'. It feels great and I heartily recommend it. I have also heard from a lover of using a little minty toothpaste on her clit during masturbation and I always use a shampoo and shower gel that contain mint too.

satisfied
07-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Not quite on topic but interesting just the same.....

There is a product called 'Time In A Bottle' it is an edible cream that you rub on a cock to prolong an erection. If you get the mint flavor and put it on prior to intercourse, the woman will get a really interesting cooling sensation in her pussy. This senstion is similar to chewing mint gum and then inhaling through your mouth and feeling that minty fresh coolness.

I highly recommend trying it. It was certainly a unique experience......that i repeated!

munajadida
07-29-2010, 07:42 PM
I tried it once and the hubby didn't like it. It was too intense for his taste. I've tried similar things on my pussy and I didn't like them either, but my pussy is really sensitive to products.

Ozme52
08-03-2010, 08:22 AM
The problem with erection prolongation creams is that they are 'caines... meaning topical anesthetics. They are, imo, as likely to cause subsidance... which yeah, definitely prolongs time-to-ejaculation... rme.

The best solutions for a quick orgasm are:

Train your female partner to have a hair trigger orgasm too
Happily switch to a dildo and play that girl like an instrument, loud and hard.

fetishdj
08-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Alternatively (for the more submissive man about the vagina), don't touch the penis until she has had at least one orgasm using other means - tongue and fingers are better than dildo usually... Well, if used right, anyway :)

scarlet_85
04-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Love it! The next time I'm pleasing Him with my mouth, there will be a mint involved! ;)

scarlet_85
04-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Not quite on topic but interesting just the same.....

There is a product called 'Time In A Bottle' it is an edible cream that you rub on a cock to prolong an erection. If you get the mint flavor and put it on prior to intercourse, the woman will get a really interesting cooling sensation in her pussy. This senstion is similar to chewing mint gum and then inhaling through your mouth and feeling that minty fresh coolness.

I highly recommend trying it. It was certainly a unique experience......that i repeated!

I *love* Xscream... jus sayin ;) Slumber Parties rock!