PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a story

Domination King
07-18-2010, 03:48 PM
This seemed to the best place in the forums for this question. I'm looking for a certain story in the library, however my memory of this story is quite foggy. Here is what I remember.

Between a man and a woman (no one else in the scene that I recall). I'm unsure of their relationship, but there is a lot of love. The woman expresses her desire to be whipped harshly by her lover. I believe some of the phrases were "no matter what" and "don't stop". She tells him that no matter how much she begs him to stop that he shouldn't until he's satisfied. That she wants this, but she won't show it when she's being whipped. She had been fantasizing about this for quite sometime.

He proceeds during the story to string her up and begin to whip her. The woman (who I believe is writing this story from her perspective) finds out that no matter where he hits her, no matter how long it takes, she feels no pleasure. Only agony. She is desperate to stop him, begging, promising anything. But as instructed he doesn't listen to her. She suffers miserably until he's done. When she's finally let down she curls up and tries to go to sleep. However she masturbates at some point thinking about what was done to her and she's incredibly aroused, having a massive orgasm. She's in despair now because she knows that even though she gets no pleasure from the pain, she is going to have to do it again, and make him hurt her even worse.

I can't seem to find this story...and that's all I remember of the plot. If anyone can find it for me, I'd be appreciative. Thanks! Also...I'm not a 100% sure it's in the library, but I think it was.

Regards,
DK

JimmyJump
07-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I've read a couple of thousand of stories, on the BDSMLibrary alone, but your 'description' doesn't ring a bell... Think again and try to come-up with as much detail you can remember, like, where is everything taking place? Are there other people involved? Stuff like that...

JJ

Domination King
08-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Unfortunately this is all the information I can recall. I know it's not much, but hopefully someone out there has read that story and can point me in the right direction.

Regards,
DK