PDA

View Full Version : Internal Enslavement and Empathy

sexyredhead
07-19-2010, 06:16 AM
Ok, I have been looking and searching for someone who understands my situation with zero luck so I'm trying again. I haven't posted about it here so giving it a shot.
My Master and I have an extremely deep connection. We are so connected in fact the only explanation I have for it is that we can empathically feel each other. He quite often reads my mind and we finish each other's sentences etc. I realize that is very common with many people. But what we have goes far deeper. I have always been able to feel the emotions of others, esp those I am close to. He has said the same about himself so maybe it is coincidence that we found each other.
Anyway, here is the deal. We are so connected that it goes way deeper than I know it's him when the phone rings etc. When he is focusing his thoughts/energy on me when we are apart I am able to physically feel him. I can feel his touch, hear his words in my ear. I can go on... Yesterday was very intense and he even sent me a message saying he heard that and I said what? He was right.
This ability to feel him so intensely was the determining factor for me to become his slave and is what allows me to allow him to challenge me in my submission. Without it I don't know if I could fully submit. I wonder if this is simply me internally enslaving myself to him and that is why there is this deep connection and intensity or if we are an anomaly,
If anyone has had a similar experience/connection I would love some feedback! Thanks :)

denuseri
07-19-2010, 08:10 AM
I have a deep conection to my Owner, its not supernatural or anything, well not when I look at it objectively, but it is something and its there what ever it is and it is tied to my submission to him, but I can't say exactly how much of that made the determination for me to beg his collar once I was given permission.