PDA

View Full Version : caning experiences

andrewjs
07-22-2010, 06:00 AM
Ten days ago, I went to visit a pro domme for the very first time. I asked her to give me a good old fashion school caning (six of the best). I have to say it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Yes, they were proper hard strokes, and it was painful, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the stories my father and grandfather have told me about how excruciating painful it was to be caned by the schoolmaster, and how they couldn't really sit down comfortably for a week.

For the record she ended up giving me 12 strokes and after the twelfth stroke I was about to use my safe word but she walked away. I recovered fairly quickly and apart from a little discomfort I was able to sit on my rear end. I have some really nice looking stripes on my bottom:cool: I can post them if someone would like me to, but they are from a poor quality camera phone.

Is it the case that my father and grandfather (and others as well) over exaggerate how painful it was to be caned by the schoolmaster (back in the day) in order to prove how tough they were to take such a serious punishment? or is it more the case that I didn't feel the pain as much because of the sexual element to it all.

Ozme52
07-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Probably a bit of both... but also a matter of age and experience.

"Bad" things that happened to me as a child that had me bawling, get barely a second look as an adult.

brwneydgirl
07-22-2010, 08:08 AM
"Bad" things that happened to me as a child that had me bawling, get barely a second look as an adult.

I have to agree here...your father and grandfather had not only the pain of the caning...but also, were probably intimidated and frightened of the schoolmaster...all leading to a heightened "painful" experience.

On the other hand, those things sound perfectly delightful to me today. :)

**But I AM curious about you saying that it wasn't "nearly as bad" as you'd anticipated...yet you were seconds away from giving her your safe word. Why? Just to end the session? If you didn't feel the pain as much due to the "sexual element" with the cane, have you (in the past) felt it with other implements...even when a sexual element is present?

andrewjs
07-22-2010, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the reply Ozme52. I didn't think about age at all. I'm 26 years old, I'm not 13. Naturally I would be able to take much more than a teenager.

andrewjs
07-22-2010, 08:25 AM
**But I AM curious about you saying that it wasn't "nearly as bad" as you'd anticipated...yet you were seconds away from giving her your safe word. Why? Just to end the session? If you didn't feel the pain as much due to the "sexual element" with the cane, have you (in the past) felt it with other implements...even when a sexual element is present?

Sorry brwneydgirl, I wasn't very clear. Initially she gave me six strokes to replicate the traditional school punishment of "six of the best". It was this (six of the best) I was referring to when I said it wasn't "nearly as bad" as I thought it would be. She asked me after the six strokes if I wanted to continue and I said yes. The additional 6 strokes were far more painful, especially the 11th and 12th stroke, those strokes had an accumulative effect.

Pearlgem
07-23-2010, 05:12 AM
It depends on so many things - the speed of the stroke, the wrist action, the time between strokes, where the strokes land, your mental state, the degree of your anticipation and anxiety...Perhaps you're just built to love it but believe me, it could have been excruciating.

WyldWyl
07-25-2010, 05:11 PM
There's also a huge variance between different types of cane- delrin versus rattan versus fibreglass versus a leather wrapped version of one of the others all leave different sensations and different degrees of hurt.

Caning is one of my favourite activities, and part of the reason behind that is that it is so flexible in the type of sensation you can achieve with it. While a lot of people see caning as one of the heavier types of impact play (and it certainly can be, if you do it in the right way), a good caner can impart any degree of sensation from the gentlest tap to the hardest smack. Sounds like you had a domme with excellent control. If you try it again, she may well go harder.

WyldWyl
07-25-2010, 05:12 PM
There's also a huge variance between different types of cane- delrin versus rattan versus fibreglass versus a leather wrapped version of one of the others all leave different sensations and different degrees of hurt.

Caning is one of my favourite activities, and part of the reason behind that is that it is so flexible in the type of sensation you can achieve with it. While a lot of people see caning as one of the heavier types of impact play (and it certainly can be, if you do it in the right way), a good caner can impart any degree of sensation from the gentlest tap to the hardest smack. Sounds like you had a domme with excellent control. If you try it again, she may well go harder.

flying66
07-29-2010, 10:43 AM
the more aroused someone is, the more pain they can take... I can honestly say that getting caned/spanked as a child I'd always end up in tears and bawling my eyes out but I've never bean caned/spanked to the point of tears now... and I know i"m getting beaten harder now because I don't remember welts as a child... just red soreness that lasted a day or 2 at most.

anyways back to my opening sentence... the longer my session goes, the harder I can take it, and if Master is actively fucking me at the same time... gee he can just go town on my ass with a cane and I will still love it sooo much but I probably couldn't take nearly that much if we weren't having sex at the same time.

WyldWyl
07-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Simultaneously fucking and caning someone would be...an interesting challenge to both dexterity and flexibility.

flying66
07-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Simultaneously fucking and caning someone would be...an interesting challenge to both dexterity and flexibility.

I was on my hands and knees and getting it from behind... it's not as hard as it sounds

Ozme52
08-03-2010, 08:15 AM
It also works with the sub straddling the dom... if the dom has a good aim.

I've not done this with a cane, but I have with a paddle and let me tell you, there's nothing so fine as the clenching action you get from a well laid stroke.