PDA

View Full Version : Escape challenge - Who wants to continue?

Aurelie.Catena
07-23-2010, 09:04 AM
The escape challenge (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/23295-Escapology-challenge-(Anybody-can-join)) is soon coming to an end. Either Felina holds tight and she gets released at the end of the six hours, or she breaks and agree to sign up for another six-hour challenge with slightly different rules (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/23479-Escapology-challenge-Outcome).

Now, is there any interest to play the next challenge?

Aurelie.Catena
07-23-2010, 10:08 AM
I had meant to add a poll to this message but was not quick enough. So maybe we could just discuss the options I wanted to propose :

1. Yes, I'm eager to read a sequel and will even contribute to it.
2. Yes, but I wish it would be harder / more cruel
3. Yes, but I wish it would be lighter / less cruel
4. I'll be interested to read a sequel, whatever it is.
5. No, I have had enough. I'd prefer you to start an entirely new roleplay.

gagged_Louise
07-23-2010, 11:08 AM
1 - but this time around I think you'll be the only one to suffer continuously on stage! *grins evilmindedly*

darknessmonger
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
count me on the
I'd prefer you to start an entirely new roleplay.

js207
07-24-2010, 03:58 PM
1 - but this time around I think you'll be the only one to suffer continuously on stage! *grins evilmindedly*

Tsktsk - you really can't escape that easily you know. Unless maybe you manage to turn the tables somehow! ;-P

I've enjoyed it very much so far, despite the site disruption; I'd love to see a sequel of some sort, certainly. More different than just a change of rules though I think; either something completely different, or a new format: say, a series of individual challenges for Felina to get through, or not.

gagged_Louise
07-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Tsktsk - you really can't escape that easily you know. Unless maybe you manage to turn the tables somehow! ;-P

I've enjoyed it very much so far, despite the site disruption; I'd love to see a sequel of some sort, certainly. More different than just a change of rules though I think; either something completely different, or a new format: say, a series of individual challenges for Felina to get through, or not.

*looks around Amazon for "Teach yourself how to be an Escape Artist"*

The two of us had actually talked about doing a kind of double escape challenge, the first setup you'd think of would be to have us both restrained side by side and maybe subjected to further carrots and sticks to see who escapes first - if either of us does. I like the idea, but I don't feel up to doing it for now, I've never been working on the theme of escape artist feats (as opposed to escaping from some crook who's abducted you), while Aurelie has done a good deal of it - I don't think I could get near to keeping up with her skill in writing and inventing escape methods on this theme. But I'm sure we will be doing more together, and soon.

js207
07-25-2010, 07:48 AM
I've never been working on the theme of escape artist feats (as opposed to escaping from some crook who's abducted you)

Hmm... I see the seed of an idea here...

Arkane
07-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Too late for me to enter in the current story but I'm eager to read a sequel and will contribute (if able to do it).

Aurelie.Catena
07-26-2010, 03:33 AM
I'd love to see a sequel of some sort, certainly. More different than just a change of rules though I think; either something completely different, or a new format: say, a series of individual challenges for Felina to get through, or not.

I take this quote as it is the most detailed about what seems to be the general opinion: Yes to a sequel, but with a different twist. That's the way I'm going to try and follow.

Now, it's not that easy to come with fresh ideas. I had thought about an escape contest between Louise and me as she is not ready to do that, we'll have to keep that for later.

Let's brainstorm about the sequel. Here is already one idea:

1. Felina has to walk or crawl along a 500-m track. Every 2 minutes, she has to stop and someone of the public comes and add a handicapping device to her. She wins if she manage to reach the finish line within two hours.

Aurelie.Catena
07-26-2010, 03:35 AM
Too late for me to enter in the current story but I'm eager to read a sequel and will contribute (if able to do it).

It's not too late. According to the results of this poll, there will be no time extension to Felina's show. This means she is going to stand fast and resist the pain. This also means there will be two more occasion to put a painful device on her. Maybe you'll come up with something?

gagged_Louise
07-26-2010, 04:12 AM
(blank - happened to get the wrong tab up)

Arkane
07-26-2010, 03:28 PM
It's not too late. According to the results of this poll, there will be no time extension to Felina's show. This means she is going to stand fast and resist the pain. This also means there will be two more occasion to put a painful device on her. Maybe you'll come up with something?
I made my try...

Arkane
07-26-2010, 03:35 PM
1. Felina has to walk or crawl along a 500-m track. Every 2 minutes, she has to stop and someone of the public comes and add a handicapping device to her. She wins if she manage to reach the finish line within two hours.

She can be tasked to fetch something under water and bring it on surface (in a pool or water tank) - she can't be made completely unable to swim in this case, but she can be blindfolded.