PDA

View Full Version : My week to Domme. Any fun ideas?

WickedSwitchOTW
07-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Hello fellow switches! I finally get a whole week to domme! Well, so far I made him edge between tasks and I have put him on touch restriction to the point that he isn't allowed to touch it even to pee. I set rules on him being naked when he is home at all times. I also made a budget for how many times he is allowed to cum, and for punishment he has lost four, one for each hour he ignored my first order of the day to edge. My sub feels awkward about edging in front of me, so by puppets recommendation I'm going to record him edging on my camera, hand cuff his wrists afterwards, and make him watch me masturbate while watching the recorded video. Any other good, creative ideas for the week? What things would be best to do in order to make him dom me with more enthusiasm when its his turn to take top?

WickedSwitchOTW

puppet
07-24-2010, 05:18 PM
im glad you're taking my advice

fetishdj
07-28-2010, 01:11 AM
You could make him sit to pee, like a girl. You could also make him do other things like a girl - sit with his legs together (demurely), walk while swaying his hips and so on.

Hang a sign on his cock reminding him that it is your property for the rest of the week. He has to wear this all the time unless given permission to remove it.

puppet
08-02-2010, 02:46 PM
so tell us all about your week

WickedSwitchOTW
08-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Well, the budgeting worked out well. A day or two after he ignored my orders I caught him readjusting himself and I had already warned him not to touch it, or that was five orgasms he was out for the week. which took him down to 3 for the rest of the week. He really started to squirm when he realized he was out of orgasms after only 4 days into the week. He began to plead with me for ways to earn some back, mind you he only had one shot at it and he had to perform above and beyond orally before I'd allow him to cum. Mind you, I realized that he has a lot more potential with oral sex than he normally performs,he just felt particularly challenged when i told him it had to be an A+ before there was any pleasure for him whatsoever, as he was out of orgasms at that point. I kept to the no touch rule for him altogether, which includes peeing like a girl and no masturbating or rearranging. I had to clean it for him and it had to be on my schedule. If he wanted a clean penis, then he had to shower when I showered, and it wasn't allowable to have sex or even for me to stroke it if it wasn't clean. This he knew about from day one as well. One night in particular I DID record my sub edging. He thought it was awkward and if I ever have him do it again, I think I might put a clothespin on his tongue. He talks WAY too much when he's nervous. On one other night, I pulled out the ropes and bound his arms behind his back and teasingly kept him going for about an hour. At first, it was just a gentle touch here and there, while I pleasured myself, once again making him squirm and plead for something more. Then I would move on to gently passing my lips over his penis, delicately touching like a dry kiss. This was enough to make him moan and plead more, until the kisses slightly involved some small amount of tongue and a little nipping, until he begged to be able to please me, because my moaning was more than enough alone to make him beg, but with all the teasing just drove him crazy and he literally begged until it was too much for me to stop myself. Begging always gets me going.. Anyways It was a pretty successful week. His week to dom is this week, and really my being so strict with him has made him dom me more consistently to the point where he doesn't always cave in immediately to what I want, and he his learning to be more assertive with what he wants too, which I am really happy about.

Thank you everyone for all of your comments and suggestions, as they served as my muse to keep going and thinking of new ways to make him squirm. This forum has been most helpful and supportive and I greatly appreciate the help.

puppet
08-05-2010, 07:07 PM
im glad we helped

Dog's Lady
01-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Gosh, now I want to hear about your week as sub-is he creative, too?