PDA

View Full Version : As you enter the men's restroom...

Aurelie.Catena
07-26-2010, 04:15 PM
In a hurry, you push the door to the men's rooms and storm to the
urinals. And then you stop dead in your track. There is a girl there!
That's me. I am kneeling in front of one of the urinals, back to it.
The back of my head is resting inside the bowl. Actually, I cannot lift it
off the bowl. My long curly mane has been tied around it, keeping my
head immobile.

Moreover, my wrists are handcuffed behind a pipe
against the wall. I'm forced to remain on my knees, with my breast
jutting out of the front of my white blouse, which has been half
unbuttoned. As I am not wearing any bra, they can be seen in all their
glory... except that a pair of strong clamps have been tightened upon
my nipples, connected by a chain that is doing a nice curve between
them.

gagged_Louise
07-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Men's and women's rooms can be tricky, they are invisibly fenced off, each to the other..When you're feeling you really belong with the girls, and your mind and your natural way of doing things pull you to that side but your body traits are not all fully compliant, entering the ladies' room is like a raid sometimes, even if silent. Much of the time it works, if people are understanding. Tonight, it didn't , even though this is an openminded club frequented both by gays, lesbians and straight people: the blonde girl who spotted me as I came in flung her hand out a bit, scoffed softly and gave my scarf such a disdainful look that i knew I had to avoid the ladies' room for now.

Still silently gritting my teeth and with my handbag resting above my wrist I pushed up the door to the men's room. There were enough pink gay men here tonight for me to feel I was not going to be ousted. I step in - and stand gasping. There's no one there, except a single auburn-haired girl - and in what a situation. Under my knee-high velvet skirt, my thighs grow imperceptibly hotter. She is kneeling and obviously chained to one of the urinals, her head pushed down into it and facing pitifully up, neck jerked backward. You look at me, frozen tears in your throat. As I move closer, pumps clicking, I realize that your actual hair has been tied, skilfully holding your head down. And those hands...

This is so much like a kinky tv series it goes to my head. Who has placed the girl here? Normally I'd ask who you are, I'd feel urged to help you, to release you, but the heat of the situation is making the cheap red wine rush to my head. Under the comfortable, sleek skirt, my organ is stiffening, and I bite my lips to avoid blushing as I know what you will be seeing.

I throw a gaze back towards the door, but there is no fear in me. Giddy with adventurous lust, I approach the urinal and stand right in front of you, fingering the nipple chain. Wow!

You moan weakly as I pull slightly on the chain, and in the halogene lit room, I can see your astonished look following my soft green top and the moderately convincing inlays under the bra, mounds covered by a sleek skin painted coating and by a thin, blue see-through undershirt.

"Don't worry, honey. I'm not going to hurt you" I say in a slightly lilting near alto voice, "but if you want release you're going to pay a bit for it..."

With quick, assured movements I loosen my skirt and allow it to fall to my knees. Holding it with one hand, with the other one I push down my briefs, move out my swelling cock and approach your glossy mouth. I feel your heaving, tense chest against my legs, your stomach already slightly beaded with sweat...

Aurelie.Catena
07-27-2010, 03:37 AM
As I see a woman enter the restrooms, I can’t believe my luck. There was so little chance to see a member of my sex to come and find me here, first. No doubt she will have pity and free me.
Trying to turn my head but to no avail, I look at her from the corner of my eyes.
“Please, release me.” I beg her.
But to my shock, she pulls her skirt down and produce an already half-erect cock, asking me to pay for my freedom. It is clear enough what she is expecting from me but I am not ready to pay such high a price to be released. Soon enough, a real gentleman is going to come in, he will take pity on my and will release me without conditions.
“Go to hell!” I answer.

gagged_Louise
07-27-2010, 04:07 AM
"Tut-tut, that's not a good girl" I say with a slightly twisted smile, pulling at the stretched strands of hair on the left of your head. No position to argue, I think, and right now I am not feeling very womanly myself. My thing is throbbing. "You know what thish ish, don't you?" I tease her, "it knows how to give girls pleasure."
You stare back, eyes wide but cold: "No! No, I''m not gonna do it."
"If you want those chains removed, I think you will" I reply. I step out of the skirt and hang it on one of the steel bars for towels, which is empty at present. My legs encased in dark, silky hose press close to your chest. One hand pressing your cheek and the side of your chin, I guide my hard cock close to your mouth.
"Taste it for yourself, pretty girl". You stare up mutely, shaking your head. A streak of irritation runs through me, and I put my hand close to your mouth and force it wide.

"N-no! NO!" you call out, but the music outside is too loud for anytone to hear, and I push my cock into your hole, rapidly filling the front of your mouth: "Lick it well, li'l girl!"

Aurelie.Catena
07-27-2010, 05:56 AM
As you force your sweaty cock into my mouth, its foul taste and smell invade my senses. My first thought is to bite it hard, to cut it off your crotch to make you even closer to you feminine model, but I quickly reflect that in my position it would not be a wise idea. Instead, I begin to nibble and suck on your cock, which begins to swell until its size fills my mouth entirely.

gagged_Louise
07-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Thrusting my hips forward, I pump to pull in the warmth and ease buildning in my shaft. Your upturned face has an expression of vague dismay and pain, the position might not be comfortable but I'm eager to help you and grab hold of a thick bunch of that hair. Steadying your head with a hold over her cheek and ear, I push your face forth as far as possible. It's not very long, but it forces you to keep your speed up, and my cock is going firmer, bulging inside your mouth. "You like this, don't you?" I tease you..

An unintelligible, troubled grunt is the only reply.

I don't need to steady myself with my right hand, so instead I move it down to your reddened, clamped nipples. They're wonderfully red and sailing on your high domed breasts. Thrusting my cock in and keeping it deep in your mouth, I move my thumb and index finger down to the captive's right nipple, pinch and tweak it around hard.

A sharp cry of pain muffled by my cock greets me. My head is simmering as I look down on the kneeling girl: your grace even in this rather humiliating situation is what I aspire to myself. I'm torn between fear of actually being open like you are, between the legs, open and vulnerable, and amazement, awe at the way you take it, resigning yourself to it while still guarding some composure.
I look down on your face and suddenly feel my limb going rock hard: "Uuummghh!!!" I growl. "MMmmmmgh!!" - and shoot off a torrent of cum down into your throat, still holding your head pressed to my shaft so you can't choke it out.

Aurelie.Catena
07-27-2010, 07:27 AM
Each thrust sends my head banging against the bottom of the urinal bowl, while my nose is crushed against your hairy, filthy pubic bone. I am totally focused on breathing in between your thrust when I have a short opportunity to bring some smelly air to my aching lungs. Your lower belly is totally filling my world, visually and olfactorily.

And suddenly pain shoots through my chest as you play cruelly with already throbbing, flattened nipples. I try to contort my chest but your knees are pressing against my ribs and are keeping me totally immobile. There is nothing I can do but moan and grunt and gag around your swollen shaft.

At last I feel you freezing and forcing your cock as far down my gullet as you can. For long seconds I am totally deprived of air as you spurt your semen down my throat, gush after gush. I feel it bubbles around your cock, invading everything, most going down my oesophagus. An intense disgust makes me retch around your cock. My eyes are bulging as I desperately try to gasp fresh air.

gagged_Louise
07-27-2010, 08:46 AM
"Yes, just take it down! You like that, don't you, doll!" I purr at you, watching cum and saliva rising out of your trapped mouth. Then your neck shakes as if it had been pushed upwards, and the gag reflex is suddenly kicking in. I pull out as your mouth and nose are flooded with puke, mostly liquid, smelling of wine, fruit and sour bowels. Your chained body jolts even though it's pinned down, and your face is flooded by the spunk. It's not a huge amount, but it lands in a pool in your hair, in the urinal. My love tool is spattered too, but I refrain from having you lick it clean, instead I turn the water tap on and let water run over it, before drying it with some paper.

You're looking up at me, silent and looking quite spent. Then a painful moan comes out of your throat. Your voice is a hoarse trickle when you finally speak: "Please...please unchain..No more..."

My own conflicting feelings about femininity ahoot to the surface, and the girl who motioned me out from the women's room is fleeting before my mind's eye. Now you're at my mercy and you're looking both hot and vulnerable. I want to be like you and I dread to be like you. I slap your face, taunting you, "Yeah, didn't that feel good!! No way I'm letting you go, girl!" and tug hard at the nipple chain, toying with your tits. I'm not even thinking about that someone must have left you like this, or that someone else might arrive any moment. I pull the chain again, and you yelp with pain.

Aurelie.Catena
07-27-2010, 09:36 AM
As you pull out, I am retching and choking torrents of saliva, bile and sperm, which drool down my chin and onto my heaving, naked chest. I am gasping, desperate and weakened as I try to recover from that brutal rape. My neck is aching from the awkward position and my back is in fire.

As you wash your dick in a sink nearby, I try and lift myself in a different position, twisting my high-heeled feet at another angle.

“Oh, please! Now, release me. I won’t tell anyone. I just need to stand up so baaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” I scream and arch my chest forward as you yank on the nipple chain, stretching my nipples and breasts away from my torso. I try to look in your eyes but find no sympathy at all. I am panting and sweating. Cum and saliva are drooling along my chest between my breasts to soil my white blouse underneath. Once more I yank on my handcuffs. My arms are aching from that awkward position and my nipples are throbbing.

Will this hell never end?

gagged_Louise
07-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Having no intention to let you go I can still see that your face has become soiled down by the drool, sperm and vomit. Something needs to be done here, and I undo a few of the stretched out strands of hair tied off behind your head so that it may move a little more freely. I turn the tap and grab a piece of soap. A steady stream of water gushes into the bowl, cold at first. I tilt your face a bit and rub he water and soapy froth over your cheeks, your nose, your mouth and hair. Some of your make-up goes too, and some of it is smeared out, making you look like a weakened, cheap tart. I set the water to a bit hotter and rub your face, washing off most of the dirt, then rubbing my soaped-up hand across your breats and cleavage. Your blouse I don't care about, not at all. Your moans and growls at my harsh handling of you merge with the sound of the streaming water.

"I like your strong pretty titties, girl" I say and slap your left breast hard with my hand. Your pained grunt elicits a smile in return. "Who put you in here, so conveniently?"

There's no reply. Your look is cold and remote.

"I said *who* knew you needed to be chained, here, slut?" I say in a measured tone and pull at the hair on your forehead, arching your head further backwards, and scratch your right breast with my nails..

"UUNNNGHHHH!!" You shake your head, still refusing to tell.

"Okay, so you want more fun?" I toss off at you.

gagged_Louise
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
(((OOC: This is the corrected verison of #10, my latest post. The cleaning up of the girl's face got too thorough. Urinals aren't very common where I live, we use other kinds - I know the model but in writing that post I blew the fact that they don't have an ordinary water tap that allows for a steady and powerful, adjustable stream of water, the kind you need to properly wash your hands, wash your hair etc. Aurelie pointed it out, but aiming to put in this edited version I ran into the edit time limit, so the following will just replace the above)))

Having no intention to let you go I can still see that your face has become botched, soiled down by drool, sperm and vomit, even drops of blood around the nose..Something needs to be done here, and I undo a few of the stretched out strands of hair tied off behind your head so that it may move a little more freely. I turn the tap on the sink a few steps away and grab a piece of soap and some paper. A steady stream of water gushes into the sink, cold at first. I tilt your face a bit, cup my hands with water and soapy froth, rubbing clumsily over your cheeks, your nose, your mouth and hair. In between I dab with paper. Some of the dirt and spunk are washed out, some of your make-up goes too, much of it has been ruined anyway, making you look like a weakened, drunk tart. I set the water to a bit hotter and rub more into your face, then rubbing my soaped-up hand hard across your chin, breasts and cleavage. Your blouse I don't care about, not at all. Your moans and growls at this harsh handling of you merge with the sound of the streaming water. Still, you smell and look sort of filthy. I shove the stinking papers down a toliet to the side and flush them down; luckily it 's a powerful one and doesn't get stuck. After washing my hands, I retie the strands of hair, pinning your head once more.

"I like your strong pretty titties, girl" I say and slap your rubbed, raw left breast hard with my hand. Your painful grunt elicits a smile from me in return. "Who put you in here, so conveniently?"

There's no reply. Your look is cold and remote.

"I said *who* knew you needed to be chained, here, slut?" I say in a measured tone and pull at the hair on your forehead, arching your head further backwards, and scratch your right breast with my nails..

"UUNNNGHHHH!!" You shake your head, still refusing to tell.

"Okay, so you want more fun?" I toss off at you.

js207
07-28-2010, 06:04 AM
"That would be me" came a cold, commanding female voice from the doorway.

The blonde crossdresser spins in shock to face the direction of the voice, which calmly continues "having fun with my property, little girlyboy? I put it in here to suffer, not for a wash!"

The catsuit-clad redhead strode arrogantly over to the urinal to inspect her captive plaything for a moment, then returned her attention to the trembling blonde. "You just can't seem to make your little bimbo mind up, can you? Are you a girl or a boy? You dress like ... well, like a cheap imitation of a slutty girl — but even the sluttiest girl doesn't receive blowjobs in the men's room!"

Reaching into her purse, the redhead extracted an ominous looking device and snapped it in place around the shocked blonde "girl's" genitals, enclosing them in a small pouch too quickly to allow any resistance before it was too late.

"That's better, isn't it girl? It'll stop your tiny little bimbo mind getting confused and trying to use your clit as if you had a cock ... and make you concentrate on serving others, the way a dirty little slut like you should, instead of using other people's property for your own selfish pleasure without permission!"

The first few seconds of frantic instinctive clawing at the pouch had revealed the device was lined with spikes inside, the heavy and serious-looking padlock instantly convincing its wearer that the evil contraption would not be coming off without either the key or some serious power tools and probably permanent injury as well. Quickly working out that resisting would be counterproductive and probably painful as well, the T-girl didn't hesitate to drop to her knees at the redhead's simple gesture to do so.

"Now, little slut, you took something you weren't entitled to just now, didn't you? You have to return it, you know!"

After a moment's thought, the blonde worked out this must be a reference to the orgasm ... but "return" it? Her first idea was to lift the captive girl's mini-skirt, intending to give the girl an orgasm of her own - but the industrial-strength chastity belt in place there meant that she was strictly a single hole slut for the evening.

Sighing impatiently, the redhead pressed a button on the remote control she held, delivering a small electric jolt between the new captive's legs. Jumping more in surprise than pain, she clutched the affected area protectively as her tormentor smiled evilly.

"You just can't keep your hands off, can you little slut? Put these on, and remember that was level 1 – there are a lot more buttons on here I can use if I want!" While her new plaything cuffed her hands behind herself, the redhead opened an access flap in her catsuit, ready to see if the blonde is as eager to give pleasure as she had been to receive it earlier.

gagged_Louise
07-28-2010, 07:14 AM
It had happened too fast for me to put up a fight. The lady was undeniably imposing - six feet tall and witha glowing, red cascade of hair down her shoulders, and her gaze and stern voice kept me nervous. When she brought out the chastity device, pulling my cock and nuts inside a steady, tight sack and strapping it down in my cleft, making it almost invisible frontally if I'd put my legs close together, I froze and realized too late that she had sort of castrated me. Still worse, I noticed that there was nothing covering my rear orifice: now i had my cock trapped, but instead a hole in my behind that she might put to use sooner or later! the fact that she also ordered me to cuff my hands behind my back had a frightening logic to me, but I wanted to please, and pictures of bound women, detective mag style, had always fascinated me. Even as I obeyed though, I knew witha shiver it would render me helpless. She had cunningly teased me into nearly the same position as her submissive girl. Cripes!

"What's your name, cunt?" she asked.

"I bit my tongue: "Harriet" I said, a name I had sometimes used when crossdressing and on the web.

"Why are you here, slut Harriet? Why are you kneeling and handcuffed?"

I looked around the bone white walls of the room and peered at the girl I had made suck me off. Sought for words. The Dominant woman finally snapped her fiungers, "Well?"

"Slut Harriet...begs forgiveness for...for using your girl"

She laughed with an evil, dismissive tone. "Forgiveness? Just like that? Hha, that's too..." No, no. You're too dumb to get it - as yet!" Pause. "Say after me: Slut Harriet begs to be punished for using Your pet".

"Slut Harriet begs..." I started and then went blood red and halted, as I realized the full import of the words.

js207
07-28-2010, 08:27 AM
A brief electrical "encouragement" was enough to make poor Slut Harriet complete the sentence as ordered, despite her obvious fear about what her punishment might entail.

Fear isn't all that's obvious, though: "her" arousal is clearly pressing painfully against the studs inside the cruel device which encases those parts and hides them from view almost completely.

At this point, a large man walks in. Obviously taken aback by their presence, he seems satisfied with the redhead's calm direction: "This one's occupied, but you can use the hole in the bowl over there," gesturing to where the chained slavegirl remains patiently waiting in her assigned position.

"Well, girl, what do you think your punishment should be for using other people's property without permission?" One perfectly-manicured finger hovered menacingly over the remote control in her hand as she said this, making it very clear to poor Slut Harriet that she would have to think of something good, and quickly! Behind her, a soft metallic clanking and pained moans replaced the splashing and choking, making it clear the man had finished emptying his bladder into the helpless human urinal, and now seemed to be trying to "flush" her by pulling the chain.

As the kneeling slut thought frantically what to say next, another man entered. As soon as he saw the situation, he made a beeline for the other man and the captive he was using: he may have needed to pee, but not urgently enough to use a regular urinal instead of waiting to enjoy this one! The redhead smiled, obviously thinking that two heads would be better than one...

Aurelie.Catena
07-28-2010, 10:01 AM
To my terror, I see the man come to me and unzip his pants right over me. "Please", I beg. "Please, use another urinal...". As I speak, threads of sperm can still be seen connecting my front teeth.

But the man shows no pity. He has not chosen this urinal by chance at all. He pulls his filthy cock out of his underwear and I soon see it aimed right at my face.

"No, no!!!"

As the urine splashes over my face, all I can do is clench my eyes and mouth tight. I try to turn my face away but my hair is preventing me from turning it more than a few degrees left or right.

The man seems to amuse himself drawing patterns with his smelly piss over my face. He soaks my hair, then tries to aim at my nostrils. I sneeze at the pungent odour. Then he tries to force my eyelids open just by the force of his stream.

At last, his piss stops, leaving me drenched with it. I don't even dare to open my eyes.

"AAAAGhhhh!" The sharp pain in my nipples as he yanks on the connecting chain makes me open my eyes wide, and I immediately feel piss beginning to burn my eyeballs. I also see that another man is waiting in line behind the one who is abusing me.

gagged_Louise
07-30-2010, 04:49 AM
My thoughts spinning in the unfamiliar situation - being on my knees and looking *up* at an imposing catwoman, while watching other men enter the room and walk past me with a chuckle, as if I were a pretty thing - I was aware I had to come up with something if I didn't want those guys cocks in..I didn't finish the thought, it was just too damned irksome an idea. At the same time, I couldn't help listening for what went on at the far wall: the woman had made no attempt to free her girl, she had actually placed her there to begin with. And she freely allowed other men to pee in that unlucky slut's mouth!

"Well, slut? Are you going to try our impatience?"

"Please, Lady! Please whip me and...pull my hair!" I said quickly, face reddening again.

"Whipping you? Well, nice start, slut. Not enough though. Just to make sure you're worth punishing, and not handing over to her parents, I want to hear you say you accept the terms, slut Harriet. And that means accepting to bend for me. Tell me that you want to be punished like a good girl, and that you will put down that strange shaft of meat you got."

I was both hot and cold. My trapped organ was rock hard and pushing into the thorns, but I wasn't sure there was any other way forward.

"Yes, Lady" I said in a low but steady voice. "Slut Harriet wants to take her punishment like a good girl. And Harriet will put down her...swollen shaft, and aim not to get it working her up."

Good, slut. You needed to say that I think. You wanted a firm push to make you decide to be a girl for me, and for others. Let's see if you can become a good girl too."

She raised her whip, to make me see the point. I felt my cock stiring again under me.

"Apart from being punished, you will pay back by giving pleasure to me, though. Do you understand, girl?"

I leaned forward slightly, looking up at her shining black covered body and feeling my cock flickering and throbbing on and off inside its trapped poach.

"You'll learn what 'giving head' means for you" she purred and pressed the button again; my body shook as if it were tied to a pole. I made a sound between a purr and a groan coming from deep within me.

"That bitch sure is feeling needy, Ma'am" one of the men tossed back at us - clearly he was referring to me.

js207
08-01-2010, 06:06 AM
"Very well, little slut: since you asked so nicely, I will grant you the whipping you've asked for. Not yet, though: I think you should keep my pet company for the evening, then I'll come and fetch you both when the club closes."

The long blonde hair is just a wig, so tying it like the first girl would be no use for restraint, but two padlocks and a thin but study chain quickly connect her pierced ears to the urinal beside her new friend in a way she won't escape from without serious pain and injury. With a terrified look on her face, Slut Harriet contemplates the next few hours chained in place, being used like the first girl — or worse: in other contexts, the slavegirl's chastity belt might be extremely frustrating for her, but in this predicament it can serve the original function of such devices, protecting both the wearer's holes from the intruders her mouth has to entertain.

The statuesque redhead stood, amused, as poor Harriet tried to stammer out her concern for a minute, before offering a solution: "so, little slutgirl, you're wondering if you could get a chastity belt like the naughty slut beside you? You certainly can't borrow hers — it's only been on a few weeks! I do have a spare here you could borrow, I suppose ... but you'll have to earn it with some kind of forfeit..."

Rummaging in her purse for a moment, she produces an intimidating-looking belt, then looks closely at the slut's bare breasts, finding part-healed piercings and smiling to herself at the discovery. Contemptuously discarding the pair of 'chicken fillet' inserts which had filled the girl's bra, the redhead quickly swabbed the skin and jabbed a disposable saline pack into each. Designed to give quick infusions of IV fluids to accident victims, each pack forces a full litre of sterile saline through a large needle. On trauma victims, this can buy enough time to get a proper matched blood transfusion going; on the kneeling slavegirl, it rapidly produces an impressive feminine chest, the spectacle distracting Harriet from the pain as the fluid enters.

A few minutes and more than a few tears of pain later, Slut Harriet's captive genitalia are crushed tightly between her legs, a large inflatable plug locked inside her rear and painful, heavy clamps padlocked to the freshly re-pierced nipples. Like the other captive girl, poor Slut Harriet's face is at the mercy — or lack thereof — of every visitor to the men's room, her brand new feminine mounds painfully clamped and vulnerable to every whimsical tug, but all that can happen below the waist is the inflation of the plug.

Turning to leave her girls to their fate, their tormentor smiled as she saw the first man preparing to "use" poor Harriet's captive mouth while the second emptied his bladder over her companion. As an afterthought, once the first man had left a sticky white mess across Harriet's forehead the woman stepped back and clipped a heavy riding crop to the breast chain. No doubt in the coming hours, visitors would enjoy applying it to the vulnerable mounds exposed above, or to other parts of the poor wearer.

"Don't go away, girl!" the beautiful sadist smirked as she finally abandoned the two to their fate for a while. Even if she managed to escape the chains locked to her ear piercings, she still had her hands cuffed behind her back and her genitals firmly and painfully locked away: barring a very helpful locksmith happening to visit, it was clear she would be stuck here until her tormentor decided otherwise.

gagged_Louise
08-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Her chest swelling into two perfectly convincing mounds, more convincing than hse could ever have achieved by herself, Harriet made almost whispered moans. The shift of weight felt surprisingly good. She had alway wondered what it was like for girls to have these two big balls rolling in front, and now she had come closer to the actual feeling. And from her forced-back head, it looked very satisfying too. She was unable to see anything of herself below the outline of her cleavage. When the feline woman applied the clamps, Harriet moaned aloud though: the pain both from her front and from her bent neck resting on the rim of the urinal made her feel tension and lasting ache. And, as she sensed with a shiver, this was only the beginning. A cold flush swept through her as she realized she was soon to suffer the same fate as the girl beside her.

The man stepped in front of her and pushed down his pants. He had seen it all and was well aware of her being genetically a young man - something you could still detect from her bodily odour under the creamy perfume she had applied earlier that night, and from her straight hips - but he just chuckled "Open up, doll!" and grabbed Harriet's chin. A slightly frightened look entered her eyes but she had nothing much to use against this, and widened her mouth. The man unceremoniously pushed his cock in, silencing any wiords, and the kneeling slut began working the love tool, eagerly polishing it with her tongue. Clenching her cuffed hands, she looked up into the trimmed, hairy belly of the guy. He seemed to realize it was her first blowjob too, abd took a little care not to push her nose hard into his crotch, but as he grew more aroused and pumped her mouth harder, Harriet's nostrils soon found temselves pushed against his pelvis. Heaving on her knees and having to lick to her best ability, she knew this was some of what she had put the other girl to, and she made muffled grunts as her head was moved back and forth towards a gush that would tumble over her perception of oral sex forever.

"You little cunt, you needed this" the man said, laughing mischievously.
"Uuummghh! Noommmph!! Nuummmghh!"

Finally the shaft bulged and crawled deeper into the back of her mouth. Kneeling and tense, Harriet grunted as the torrent broke and washed over her palate, her throat, her nostrils and down into her food tract. Tears welled out through her eyes, tears of humiliation, fear and arousal. She looked up into his belly, her eyes blurred. So far, there was little conscious arousal but a thundering feeling of change without a clear direction. She swallowed heavily, coughing on the cum in her throat.

The guy pulled out his cock and sprinkled her eyes and brow with it. Then he pulled at her nipples with the chain, making Harriet scream aloud. As she did so, she felt her trapped organ releasing tiny pools of precum iun her dirty crotch pouch, and hitting the thorns again.. Sobbing, her face splayed open and spattered with jizzum, she pulled in her first breaths of truly, if dimly, feeling like a woman.

graptolite
08-03-2010, 05:08 AM
It was something I learned as a student many years before. If you are going to drink beer, then you have to hold the first piss for as long as possible, because once you go the first time, you will be pissing all night.

So, I have been sitting here for about 3 hours now, talking to whoever sits near at the bar, and I will have to go soon. I nod to the bar man for another beer and turn back to watch the door to the rest room.

I'm not sure what is going on in there, but I've seen some strange "men" going in there, and some strange looks on the faces of the men coming out. Perhaps the ladies room is out of order, but I think it is more than that, judging by the reactions of the men leaving.

Perhaps a couple of whores are selling BJs for drinks in there. It is fun to try and figure it out.

OK, time to put back some of the beer I have drunk, time to make room for some more. Time for a long, hard, steaming, yellow, stream of recycled beer to hit the porceline.

I push through the doors and stand for a minute taking it all in. Two sluts with their heads attached to urinals, One with a face covered in piss, and the blonde is having her face slapped with a wet creamy cock. and now that i look more closely - the other has cum on her face too.

I open my zipper and look from one to the other, then I realize I should to make the most of the situation and decide to take a dump.

In the doorless stall i drop my pants and squeeze out a sausage. Surprise surprise there is no paper, but that doesn't matter today - I have two sluts to clean my ass today.

Half hitching up my jeans I step out of the cubicle and look from one to the other. I watch the reactions of both as I decide which one will clean my ass. If she does it well - I might even tip her a dollar.

gagged_Louise
08-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Looking up with my throat soaked and face smeared with cum, a "wet burning" odour in my nostrils, I notice again that the redhead Domme is gone. I had all but forgotten it as this guy was grossly working my face, but now we're completely left to ourselves, at the mercy of any man who might enter. I've never felt this vulnerable in my life, as far as I can remember. My heart is pounding as I see him closing his fly and looking at me with a gaze of satisfied near contempt. The girl beside me is moaning and crying a slittle, her mouth filled with urine. I don't even know her name, and she doesn't know my 'real' name . my male name. It strikes me that we're both nobodies, or things, now, chained down here to be used. What's worse, the thought has something insanely erotic to it.

When another man enters, I hoild my breath. Will he too...? he looks at us, taking us in. He unodes his zip, and I look up with half-closed eyes, keeping my head still, breathing in short, nervous gusts. he looks us over, smiles - and then after a long look turns off into one of the stalls. I can see him squeezing out what must be a long piece of cable, groaning aloud.

To my surprise he then just gets up, he doesn't wipe his ass at all. I feel like clling out to him, but refrain from it.

He comes over o us and - turns around, pulling his trousers down. The smell is faintly like dirty clay and rotten eggs, it is nauseating. Baffled and afraid, I tug at my handcuffs, eyeing his swelling, fat lower back region and the hideously stinking butt. It's placed in front of us, between our shoulders. I just shake my head, gasping.

He looks back at us, grinning. There is only minimal "sauce" around the rim of his rectum, it looks like the sausage came out mostly clear, without smearing the skin below his anus. But further in? And the smell is disgusting.

Almost at once, I realize what it is he wants, but - but...it's just unthinkable! Or was unthinkable. I peer over at the girl besdie me: she makes almost no movements so far, and I can't see her face clearly. I don't want this man to realize just how shocked I am , and I don't want him to know there's a man under this resculpted skin. That means saying a word is out: I do know how to push my voice upwards a lbit to sound convincingly feminine, but to do that I have to feel in control a bit, and right now control is far away.

I close my eyes to slits and shake my head, chin pointing upwards. The smell is not diminishing, and I find myself moaning softly. The smell in fact is so irritating it makes me sob with nausea and fear, and I try to make the involuntary sobs and moans land as high up as I can. The thought of being exposed by this guy is freezing up a spot in my mind, it's as if it would make me fall a thousand feet.

I open my eyes again, and through the tears I can see him looking down on both of us. Breathing in, I suddenly giggle with fear. Amazed and bashing myself inside, I make my voice fluttery and springy, and offer:

"Trying to show us what a nice butt you have, dude?"

He replies with a gaze that's at first cold and surprised, then twisted. Noticing my coy smile, his arm suddenly shoots out - though he's still standing with his back to us, looking over his shoulder - and his hand grabs my short, page cut hair, dragging my head forward a little, and making my ears hurt.

"Nice enough for you, slut?"

I grunt with fear and unease as he holds my hair, shaking my head like a ball. The cum juices of that last man are rolling in my belly and drenching my face. Clamping my mouth shut not wishing to speak any more, I allow him to do it to me, hoping that it won't turn out even worse. My head is spiinning with the thought: "please, take her! please, make it her!" and somewhere I realize that whomever he picks, my mouth will be used this way in time. Or some way very like it. We are nobodies, in this place we already exist only as pretty, useful slave holes.

graptolite
08-04-2010, 09:28 AM
It is clear someone has put these sluts here for some toilet training, and I need some human toilet paper. But this is more humiliation than a real clean-up.
It was a single, solid turd that hardly touched the sides. They are lucky I haven't been drinking Guinness and eating curries this week.

As a matter of principle, these cunts are going to lick my ass! I just can't decide which will service me first.

The Blonde is squirming, the other just sobbing.

Mentally I start to choose
"Eenie, Meenie, Mynie, Moe.
Catch the piss-slut by the toe.
If she squeals,
Let her go......"

The blonde should not have giggled.She should not have said anything.

No fucking way am I letting anyone go now.

She has just earned herself the privilidge of being the first to lick my smelly, sweaty, hairy ass.

I squat, push back into her face and hold my ass cheeks apart to let her get
a closeup. She is inhaling the smell of fresh shit from my ass. She can't move without ripping at least one ear. I bend over and look at her between my legs then I see the adams apple. that doesn't change anything. he/she is going to taste my sweaty shitty ass.

"OK bitch, lick me from my balls all the way along my ass crack. Clean me well or I'll shit on your face".

I wiggle my flabby ass just above the blondes nose and snarl "Come on Blondie, I haven't got all day, my beer is getting warm out there".

As I wait for him/her to get to work, I look over to the other slut and smile - She needs to know that she won't be missing out on the fun.

graptolite
08-08-2010, 09:43 AM
fuck that
my mobile phone is buzzing in my pocket as i'm waiting to have my ass licked
i stand and pull up my dirty jeans and reach in my pocket,
"yeah?"
"Yeah..."
"Yeah!"

"Yeah"

I hang up - what a fuck up.

I snear at the toilet sluts, look at my watch and figure i can be back in just over one hour.

I head to the empty urinal and unleash a long hard stream of steaming piss spririling southwardsas i ponder the asslicking i have just missed. I shake the drops off and slump our without washing my hands. Still grumbeling inwardly - I unfold some bills on the counter and grab a handful of the salted peanut on the bar and then mutter and mumble my way out with a sticky ass and smelly fingers. *"I'll be back and thse toilet sluts better be ready when i'm back"*