PDA

View Full Version : Seeking online female sub/slave......

DestinyMaster
07-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Do you feel that your life is incomplete, that there is something missing? Deep down, do you have desires to explore the scene, explore your feelings about being a submissive or a slave? Yet you are feeling scared, or unsure about how to do so. These feelings and others you are having are very normal for both males and females.

I am an experience Master who have been exploring the scene for well over a decade with both inexperienced and experienced females. My teaching method includes regular contact, planned sessions, sessions completed both through instant messaging and emails, pushing of your limits, tasks. Most importantly I do believe that the most important aspects of this relationship is trust and also giving and taking.

Some of my interests within the scene are orgasm denial and control, BDSM/Bondage, rules, restraints, sexual and non-sexual aspects, pushing limits.

If you are interested in learning and being taught about scene. To have the hole within your life to be slowly being completed. Then please contact me and we can talk further, and I do hope to start to build up the trust that is required.

likeswhips
08-06-2010, 10:06 AM
I believe You have been reading my mind.